Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it was "beef" it's because Drake felt a way about CONTROL and took it to TV interviews. That's the genesis of all this shit. Why do people act like Kendrick just woke up like, "This nigga trash, let me come for him." There were no subs prior to CONTROL. Aubrey felt a way and took the shit personal. The boy got in his feelings and it was ultimately his undoing.

And it was absolutely sparring. It was shots on wax. Potshots. No harm, no foul. All lyrics, no women, no children. Just back and forth subs using each others lyrics, songs and album titles.

I know the history and yes Drake did feel a way.

When someone "J Cole" bigups you on a Drake record and you come back with "Fuck you two".

That's not sparring, that's stating that you have an issue and have beef.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey @TheFuser

I don't know what kinda friendly sparring you're involved in but I'd take it seriously when someone talks about snatching my chain la and burning my tattoos

kendrick.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the history and yes Drake did feel a way.

When someone "J Cole" bigups you on a Drake record and you come back with "Fuck you two".

That's not sparring, that's stating that you have an issue and have beef.

It's not beef if shit is staying on wax, it's just hip hop shit and nothing was personal before Drake started being weird (AGAIN) and ignoring the no women, no children shit. THAT'S when shit became beef.

Prior to that, Kendrick was re-stating the same shit he said on CONTROL. Fuck all this friendly shit. Fuck all this cliqueing up. Get to the competition. You could piece up lyrics from CONTROL and EUPHORIA and thematically they'd mesh well

"I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' with,
But this is hip-hop, and them niggas should know what time it is.
Yeah, Cole and Aubrey know I'm a selfish nigga, the crown is heavy,
I pray they my real friends, if not, I'm YNW Melly."

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not beef if shit is staying on wax, it's just hip hop shit and nothing was personal before Drake started being weird (AGAIN) and ignoring the no women, no children shit. THAT'S when shit became beef.

Prior to that, Kendrick was re-stating the same shit he said on CONTROL. Fuck all this friendly shit. Fuck all this cliqueing up. Get to the competition. You could piece up lyrics from CONTROL and EUPHORIA and thematically they'd mesh well

"I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' with,
But this is hip-hop, and them niggas should know what time it is.
Yeah, Cole and Aubrey know I'm a selfish nigga, the crown is heavy,
I pray they my real friends, if not, I'm YNW Melly."

So BIG and Pac wasn't beef?

Jay and Nas wasn't beef?

Pusha T and Drake wasn't beef?

All of these stayed on wax so by your classification they weren't beef.

And yes Drake did fuck up getting too personal, which he always does.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So BIG and Pac wasn't beef?

Jay and Nas wasn't beef?

Pusha T and Drake wasn't beef?

All of these stayed on wax so by your classification they weren't beef.

And yes Drake did fuck up getting too personal, which he always does.

Big and Pac was over Pac getting shot. Pac fucked Big's girl. Both of them ultimately died. BEEF.
Jay fucked Nas chick. BEEF
Pusha and Drake WASN'T beef until DRAKE got weird and name dropped that man's wife. Again, they took potshots for YEARS. Gloves came off after namedropping his wife. This nigga is weird. He has an obsession with bringing up dude's chicks and in this case, Kendrick's son.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big and Pac was over Pac getting shot. Pac fucked Big's girl. Both of them ultimately died. BEEF.
Jay fucked Nas chick. BEEF
Pusha and Drake WASN'T beef until DRAKE got weird and name dropped that man's wife. Again, they took potshots for YEARS. Gloves came off after namedropping his wife. This nigga is weird. He has an obsession with bringing up dude's chicks and in this case, Kendrick's son.
I'm unsure how we got so far off track but my original post and feelings are the same.

Many of these new fans don't care or like Kendrick like that, they're just happy that he's talking about Drake and wanna

EnnA3GzVcAEtr-s.jpg:large

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm unsure how we got so far off track but my original post and feelings are the same.

Many of these new fans don't care or like Kendrick like that, they're just happy that he's talking about Drake and wanna

EnnA3GzVcAEtr-s.jpg:large

My homie's son wasn't a Kendrick fan before this. And quite frankly, I get it because he's 17 so he wasn't old enough to have really remembered GKMC or S80, and Mr. Morale was way over his head when it dropped. But he loves Kendrick now. Maybe it's just because he kicked Drake's ass, like you said. Some people just like to pile on the loser. Kinda like what happened to Meek after their battle. Either way, Mason is obsessed with Kendrick now and has gone all the way back to Overly Dedicated.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My homie's son wasn't a Kendrick fan before this. And quite frankly, I get it because he's 17 so he wasn't old enough to have really remembered GKMC or S80, and Mr. Morale was way over his head when it dropped. But he loves Kendrick now. Maybe it's just because he kicked Drake's ass, like you said. Some people just like to pile on the loser. Kinda like what happened to Meek after their battle. Either way, Mason is obsessed with Kendrick now and has gone all the way back to Overly Dedicated.
I'm glad that he went back and listened to Kendrick and is now a real fan.

But he didn't wanna go back and listen to Drake?

giphy.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized something. Muthafuckas really don't like Kendrick like that, they just really don't like Drake.

giphy.gif
That’s all it is in a nutshell. Kendrick dropped a wack song and niggas getting emotional over it. You had niggas actually saying “Man he was going off!” Calling people coons because they didn’t like the song.

Don’t no one bat 100%. So the best of the best will drop a wack song from time to time

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll give you it was the most obvious of the subliminals and in an era where streaming reactions are at their zenith, it was bound to get the biggest reaction. But neither of them have been super cryptic over the years. They used each other's album names, song titles, and lyrics to get at each other. But as Kendrick said, LIKE THAT was just an extension of the friendly fade. If Drake responds with another, albeit more obvious, volley, does it go this far? If Drake (and his proxies) don't mention Kendrick's family (same mistake he made with Pusha) and BEG Kendrick to drop for three straight weeks, do things go up to this level? Ultimately, this is his own fault. He campaigned for the fade for three straight weeks and got elected. Sucks to suck.
Drake is just a dumb ass. If we are being honest. Kendrick disses were weak and nothing remotely scathing.

Kendrick literally had nothing to say in any of those diss tracks. Drake focused on things no one cared about. This is what I would have rapped about.

Kendrick’s corny flow, I would have even wrapped like him. I would have called him a fake Andre 3000 that don’t be talking about shit. His wack record deal.

But on the other hand, these were probably Kdots worst bars he has ever spit from Euphoria, meet the graham’s to not like us. But he still mopped the floor with Drake. It just shows Drake ain’t built to battle rap

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
That’s all it is in a nutshell. Kendrick dropped a wack song and niggas getting emotional over it. You had niggas actually saying “Man he was going off!” Calling people coons because they didn’t like the song.

Don’t no one bat 100%. So the best of the best will drop a wack song from time to time
Which song you calling wack

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was wrong

It aint nothing.

Nobody knows what that Killer Kenny gonna do.

What folk NEED to do is REALLY listen to this new record (even though he BEEN saying the same thing)

And save this culture...

but it looks like aint nobody REALLY wanna do that huh?

What I tell you Brother Day?

they ALL fake

Cole wept then threw up.

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It aint nothing.

Nobody knows what that Killer Kenny gonna do.

What folk NEED to do is REALLY listen to this new record (even though he BEEN saying the same thing)

Ad save this culture...

but it looks like aint nobody REALLY wanna do that huh?

What I tell you Brother Day?

they ALL fake

Cole wept then threw up.
The funny thing Cole bowing out; I believe his actions was a part of trying to save the culture as well! Instead most look at it like he ain’t shit! Kdot on a different level; hopefully it helps to bring others up…