Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kenny never did.

But when K popped out all of sudden all these dudes happened to find what remained of their nuts and try to pile on

Pause

His situation is all tied up with all the OTHER situations but notice after Mustard album flopped and so did Rocky a lot of low key plea copping is happening.

That what I been saying though from jump

But these dudes were supporting scavengers (acting like that ASAP record was good)

Those guys were all traitors trying to ride the kings coat tails

But the so called fans are bullsh*t too

Where all the culture saving now?

See it was NEVER about that.
That party die record is for everyone!! Culture executives consumers etc etc… so yea kdot I think has been feeling alone in this shit! He started saying this shit in pimp butterfly and highlighted more in Mr morale! For Kdot, Dealing with Drake was just the beginning. And it almost feel like he was one of the sources of the problem! I don’t think he’s finished at all…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That party die record is for everyone!! Culture executives consumers etc etc… so yea kdot I think has been feeling alone in this shit! He started saying this shit in pimp butterfly and highlighted more in Mr morale! For Kdot, Dealing with Drake was just the beginning. And it almost feel like he was one of the sources of the problem! I don’t think he’s finished at all…

He can't do it alone.

These fans ain't loyal

SUDDENLY now that the king holding them responsible?

Wtf, Hold up wait - we just here to party!!

But but but yall just whopped the party man?

Oh because it was never about that?

And now the new record is "boring"?

And Wayne should of got the Super Bowl NOT Kendrick...

They were killing Dee1 for going after Rawse amd Meek and dem... even after the Kendrick co sign

I told yall let's revisit at the end of 2024 to see what it is.

Hmmmm... slaves still ain't free huh?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can't do it alone.

These fans ain't loyal

SUDDENLY now that the king holding them responsible?

Wtf, Hold up wait - we just here to party!!

But but but yall just whopped the party man?

Oh because it was never about that?

And now the new record is "boring"?

And Wayne should of got the Super Bowl NOT Kendrick...

They were killing Dee1 for going after Rawse amd Meek and dem... even after the Kendrick co sign

I told yall let's revisit at the end of 2024 to see what it is.

Hmmmm... slaves still ain't free huh?
I don’t know if he can do it at all! People like misery and bullshit and the fuck shit! This industry shit is a product of the people involved but also the consumers as well! So while his message real; it’s still only going be for a few…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t know if he can do it at all! People like misery and bullshit and the fuck shit! This industry shit is a product of the people involved but also the consumers as well! So while his message real; it’s still only going be for a few…

That's why I didn't buy it as anything more and called out those who were disingenuous in using THAT as an excuse to "justify" this and propagate and continue it. beef been over.

Now we seeing the machine and these faje fans try to build a structure where the NEXT BEEF will be just as damaging and just as profitable

While only damaging the culture overall.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I didn't buy it as anything more and called out those who were disingenuous in using THAT as an excuse to "justify" this and propagate and continue it. beef been over.

Now we seeing the machine and these faje fans try to build a structure where the NEXT BEEF will be just as damaging and just as profitable

While only damaging the culture overall.
Change gotta start somewhere so I’m not downplaying it; and it also takes time..

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... we been saying the same sh*t since Melle Mel

when we done waiting?
True but also hip hop wasn’t as popular as it is now; wasn’t played all over ; and it that time we heard all forms of hip hop; as opposed to one type now. For kdot to be this popular and be completely different from the norm, says a lot! For him to have access to the platform he has is huge! And it seems like he’s using it correctly! That’s all we can ask for from him…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
True but also hip hop wasn’t as popular as it is now; wasn’t played all over ; and it that time we heard all forms of hip hop; as opposed to one type now. For kdot to be this popular and be completely different from the norm, says a lot! For him to have access to the platform he has is huge! And it seems like he’s using it correctly! That’s all we can ask for from him…

Do NOT misunderstand I would not put that weight on that young man's shoulders

the fact he came out day one pretty consistent on the message he was trying to send is commendable and admirable.

But he was NOT the only one and his hip hop forefathers did the same

WE AS A CULTURE let them down and didn't support and allowed these record labels and execs and layers and media take CONTROL of this thing of ours.

And I aint making Drake the poster child because they were MANY more and worse before and during and trust AFTER

I didn't respect the fake use of that as an excuse to destroy that guy

Especially when immediately after?

The same people aint do sh*t to save this culture

Just like I said they wouldn't.

In fact? It made it worse.

I aint BLAMING Kenny for that. But he was used to cause that.

and the fact they trying to STRETCH this out?

Nah.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Welp…

“You was heartless on your hits; niggas love to scream peace after they start some shit”…

Wait though...who hollering peace?

I don't. Actaully I WAS from he start to keep this on wax . Cause I told yall THEY gonna make this into something its not and reap the rewards but not shed a drop of blood

Like always

and if the ONLY solution to a beef is more war or death?

How exactly is beef good for hip hop again?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait though...who hollering peace?

and if the ONLY solution to a beef is more war or death?

How exactly is beef good for hip hop again?
Oh let them go to LA; I bet money they ain’t saying shit; he’ll let them go anywhere outside of Toronto!! That’s was some ignorant shit said; now I may lol at it; but those who he was talking about won’t…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh let them go to LA; I bet money they ain’t saying shit; he’ll let them go anywhere outside of Toronto!! That’s was some ignorant shit said; now I may lol at it; but those who he was talking about won’t…

Okay cool but when and if bodies drop? And everything that comes form it?

To be clear yall wanted that cause you can't pick and chose with these things. you go all out? the violence gonna come

And I don't want to hear not ONE bit of fake tears. Or see what happens and black folk this and these young boys ignorant we better than this etc.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay cool but when and if bodies drop? And everything that comes form it?

To be clear yall wanted that cause you can't pick and chose with these things. you go all out? the violence gonna come

And I don't want to hear not ONE bit of fake tears. Or see what happens and black folk this and these young boys ignorant we better than this etc.
There are stupid ignorant off etc etc people in the world; sometimes those people can’t be helped. He’s talking mad slick for really no reason. He clearly wants trouble or at least that’s what he’s presenting. So people like that normally get what they ask for…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There are stupid ignorant off etc etc people in the world; sometimes those people can’t be helped. He’s talking mad slick for really no reason. He clearly wants trouble or at least that’s what he’s presenting. So people like that normally get what they ask for…

Unfortunately the overwhelming most influential people in our culture? Are ignorant.

Yet we give them power and influence.

And add in the bots and algorithm and misinformation and deep fakes.

That trouble inevitably will hurt US because we keep allowing sh*t to slide.

Saying one day one day...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately the overwhelming most influential people in our culture? Are ignorant.

Yet we give them power and influence.

And add in the bots and algorithm and misinformation and deep fakes.

That trouble inevitably will hurt US because we keep allowing sh*t to slide.

Saying one day one day...
I said this the other day! I don’t know why we give ignorant stupid people power; especially allowing them to dictate what’s good or what’s not! It makes no sense. Which makes me feel like most people are stupid. But hey the most popular things in this country be the worse. So people from all over are just stupid…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said this the other day! I don’t know why we give ignorant stupid people power; especially allowing them to dictate what’s good or what’s not! It makes no sense. Which makes me feel like most people are stupid. But hey the most popular things in this country be the worse. So people from all over are just stupid…

But are WE making a REAL EFFORT to educate? Example...

Look at the LIES and I am talking LIES and misinformation and thousands of posts and tweets and videos etc which are all based on a lie and then the thousands of attempts to authenticate the lie and then when the lie is confirmed?

thousands of attempts to JUSTIFY the initial lie?

So to be honest? we got a WHOLE lot of stupid to spread around

and what do you call those that ENGAGE in it anyway?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But are WE making a REAL EFFORT to educate? Example...

Look at the LIES and I am talking LIES and misinformation and thousands of posts and tweets and videos etc which are all based on a lie and then the thousands of attempts to authenticate the lie and then when the lie is confirmed?

thousands of attempts to JUSTIFY the initial lie?

So to be honest? we got a WHOLE lot of stupid to spread around

and what do you call those that ENGAGE in it anyway?
Bro we’ve been lied to all our lives ! Think about what we accept!! The biggest lie is being from Africa but that’s another subject!! Anyways most people believe what they have been taught; regardless if it’s a lie or not…