Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yep and quite frankly thats one of our issues as black people/culture; we point the finger too much at everyone else; there is shit that has been done to us that is beyond ridiculous; and they can never repay us back; we therefore have to take more ownership and pride of ourselves and who we are though; again its hard to do when you constantly feel like you are being attacked...
…when you constantly being attacked

It ain’t a “feeling” my brothers. And like the Smoke Dogg said - “you know thisssss, MAN!”

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He better grow some thicker skin. All these Youtube reaction channels wanna give their opinion on shit but don't want anyone to react to their shit. It's weird. If you're gonna take the adoration, take the constructive criticism too.
I don’t care much for white folks

But I do hope he gets himself together and puts in ALL the work. If we talkin about Matt/What’s The Dirt? here. He got a long way to go, but with that apology - which is still up and I felt was genuine - nowhere near as far as… well let me just say that he seems like he was appropriately disillusioned by all this. I think he’ll be back. Especially if he efforts to build real bridges with the real journalists in the space and makes real amends for his gross ignorances. Mfer gotta be humble for real. But taking responsibility for himself is a good look. I don’t know if he’ll be back with more of the same. Especially with the remaining records — I don’t think that lane is healthy for him. But maybe he can partner with a REAL nigga who does actually understand the full dynamics of historical context, cultural context, and cross cultural nuances; as well as the business of sales, popularity and impact; each artist, not just each song, and not just looking through the lyrics word for word like they’re Lucky Charms leprechauns.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like Reddit/Twitter cracked the 6:16 in LA code.

They're saying the mole is Mike Zombie, an in-house producer for OVO. He's a rapper in his own right from Willingboro NJ (Philly suburb). He produced STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM for Drake in 2013. Is this a remix or a reference track?

Mike Zombie also has a song called "616"

Drake has been using this flow. Could be a chicken/egg kinda situation but it reminds me of Jay Z using Young Chris' flow after he signed all those Philly rappers.

"It's time that you look around on who's around you
Before you figure that you're not alone
Ask what Mike would do"
- 6:16 in LA

Niggas is still connecting dots (no pun intended). This shit is crazy.

Last edited:

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They're saying the mole is Mike Zombie, an in-house producer for OVO. He's a rapper in his own right from Willingboro NJ (Philly suburb). He produced STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM for Drake in 2013. Is this a remix or a reference track?

Drake has been using this flow. Could be a chicken/egg kinda situation but it reminds me of Jay Z using Young Chris' flow after he signed all those Philly rappers.

Ask what Mike would do"

Crazy I'm from the Boro I know of this dude didn't know he was in Drake's camp

J.U.S.T.I.C.E

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ask what Mike would do"

This tracks bc Joe Budden actually called out Drake for doing Zombie dirty at one point.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ask what Mike would do"

Yeah... I see it.

@Day_Carver @REDLINE

On Jun 2016 a zombie movie titled 3 hours till dead dropped

Get it?

6/16? 3 hour time difference? Zombie?

And the main character ends up being attacked at all sides from people he trusted

And the the traitor? Is named Mikey

Get it?

And where is the director from?

Canada.

Kendrick seeing the world in 6D.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Ask what Mike would do"

Shout out Mike

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah... I see it.

@Day_Carver @REDLINE

On Jun 2016 a zombie movie titled 3 hours till dead dropped

Get it?

6/16? 3 hour time difference? Zombie?

And the main character ends up being attacked at all sides from people he trusted

And the the traitor? Is named Mikey

Get it?

And where is the director from?

Canada.

Kendrick seeing the world in 6D.

@REDLINE

*real talk

If I deleted this and posted it on tik token with a British AI voice white face with glasses...

Wouldn't it be reposted as fact a 1000 times in an hour and mentioned on at least 2 big hip hop news sites in the same amount of time?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What does Rawse situation have to do with kdot or Drake? Also I don’t recall hearing kdot ever asking rawse to drop his 2 cents…

Kenny never did.

But when K popped out all of sudden all these dudes happened to find what remained of their nuts and try to pile on

Pause

His situation is all tied up with all the OTHER situations but notice after Mustard album flopped and so did Rocky a lot of low key plea copping is happening.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Kenny never did.

But when K popped out all of sudden all these dudes happened to find what remained of their nuts and try to pile on

Pause

His situation is all tied up with all the OTHER situations but notice after Mustard album flopped and so did Rocky a lot of low key plea copping is happening.
Kung fu is the only one that counts anyway.