KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE SUPER BOWL LIX HALFTIME SHOW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think he will only take out “ say Drake line” and certified pedo line; but the crowd won’t take it out lol lol

^^^^^

That part

But you cannot say A MINOR

Especially since the executive suites will be filled with billionaires millionaires celebrity and sponsors on camera...

Who one day soon find themselves on that summer jam screen for ACTUALLY BEING GUILTY of what drake is being accused of

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. This shit all over place.
w=351

Baby should have just paid Pharrell what he owed. Well Mannie and Wayne too. This is all what the fuck we call a chain reaction.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
11-12 songs seem to be the norm from the last 3 super bowls. What are going to be his 11 or 12 songs? I got:
1. Swimming pools
2. Don't kill my vibe
3. Humble
4. DNA

I can think of a few more but don't think they fit the scene. What y'all got?
Alright
I
All The Stars
Like That
Not Like Us

I'm sure there are some more feature verses he can mix in...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, i need an explanation or a lank, please.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^

That part

But you cannot say A MINOR

Especially since the executive suites will be filled with billionaires millionaires celebrity and sponsors on camera...

Who one day soon find themselves on that summer jam screen for ACTUALLY BEING GUILTY of what drake is being accused of
let them hit billionaire dogs holler......

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big corporations also want someone who is a professional. People's track records can also affect who wants to do business with them in the future if this claim is accurate.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see it's alot of people really upset about this....Didn't realize until I logged on twitter.....

Figured this was always a move by the NFL...Business over everything else.....

MEDIA=twitter]1833215454753788134[/MEDIA]

Nikki is married to a rapist on house arrest.

Jay Z paid off Wayne's taxes that he owed because BIRDMAN his gay ass, kiss em on the mouth, father stole his money.

A Dominican is calling a Black man a House N@@@r, hard R.

Invoking the name of Kaepernick when Wayne has cosigned Donald Trump.

A whole lot of in house, ignorant fuckery in the argument on platforms owned by white people :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nikki is married to a rapist on house arrest.

Jay Z paid off Wayne's taxes that he owed because BIRDMAN his gay ass, kiss em on the mouth, father stole his money.

A Dominican is calling a Black man a House N@@@r, hard R.

Invoking the name of Kaepernick when Wayne has cosigned Donald Trump.

A whole lot of in house, ignorant fuckery in the argument on platforms owned by white people :smh:

explosion-explode.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited: