BGOL Patreon Investor

funnier still is that Mexico and Canada will host some World Cup games

but all of the finals matches will be in the US

2026 World Cup
FWC26-Map-with-Matches

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see it's alot of people really upset about this....Didn't realize until I logged on twitter.....

Figured this was always a move by the NFL...Business over everything else.....

MEDIA=twitter]1833215454753788134[/MEDIA]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see it's alot of people really upset about this....Didn't realize until I logged on twitter.....

Figured this was always a move by the NFL...Business over everything else.....

MEDIA=twitter]1833215454753788134[/MEDIA]

So it begins... what I BEEN telling yall?

This is not going to end well

Nicki been taking shots at Jay for a minute

But she ain't dumb stupid crazy enough to risk the wraith of Bey

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight so I am a little behind on this...So RocNation is over who performs at the Super Bowl??? He has the authority for that?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Aight so I am a little behind on this...So RocNation is over who performs at the Super Bowl??? He has the authority for that?
I believe Roc Nation is who in charge of the half time show.

The NFL recently announced that eight-time Grammy Award winning singer Usher will headline the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show. This show will mark the fifth year that Roc Nation has collaborated with the NFL as their Live Music Entertainment Strategists. The partnership was created to nurture and strengthen community through music, and is part of the NFL’s Inspire Change program.

Collaboration is a hallmark of inclusive marketing. And with the Roc Nation partnership, there have been some notable changes in how the NFL shows up that makes it more inclusive.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe Roc Nation is who in charge of the half time show.

The NFL recently announced that eight-time Grammy Award winning singer Usher will headline the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show. This show will mark the fifth year that Roc Nation has collaborated with the NFL as their Live Music Entertainment Strategists. The partnership was created to nurture and strengthen community through music, and is part of the NFL’s Inspire Change program.

Collaboration is a hallmark of inclusive marketing. And with the Roc Nation partnership, there have been some notable changes in how the NFL shows up that makes it more inclusive.

Thanks bro. I remeber when the partnership went down and totally forgot what there role would be with the NFL.

I don’t think Jay hates Lil Wayne, but like he always says, “I’m not a businessman. I’m a Business. Man.”

Business over emotions.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
11-12 songs seem to be the norm from the last 3 super bowls. What are going to be his 11 or 12 songs? I got:
1. Swimming pools
2. Don't kill my vibe
3. Humble
4. DNA

I can think of a few more but don't think they fit the scene. What y'all got?