Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we ran shit and some cac Athlete was promoting a documentary calling the slave trade a hoax and that the Irish were the original enslaved people saying Jim Crow was a good thing you’d be ok with him paying a fine and that’s it? How y’all expect them Jews to behave like?

apples and oranges

unlike most who are jumping on the bandwagon, watch the documentary and you will see it isn't anti_semetic at all.

it is the history they don't want to be told but for many, it has always been known

the difference between religious converts who inhabit Isreal and the biblical Israelites.

They also don't want to talk about how the US and Britain turned away those same converts after the war and then stole land for them and caused all the shit in the middle easy.

Prior to that Jews and Muslims lived in the area in basic harmony.

It was similar to what they did in this land with the indigenous that were already here.

They can't debunk any of it with fact so they scream anti-Semitism and then watch all the mofokrs take their word for it.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You post like a white boy but you ain’t shit but a scrawny ass shit talking bitch nigga. I suggest you keep my name out your mouth . I’m actually happy you Black because I won’t ruin your life.
This is your life..you can't ruin shit..but while you're looking shit up look up the value of that apartment on 5th Ave that I owned lmao

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
apples and oranges

unlike most who are jumping on the bandwagon, watch the documentary and you will see it isn't anti_semetic at all.

it is the history they don't want to be told but for many, it has always been known

the difference between religious converts who inhabit Isreal and the biblical Israelites.

They also don't want to talk about how the US and Britain turned away those same converts after the war and then stole land for them and caused all the shit in the middle easy.

Prior to that Jews and Muslims lived in the area in basic harmony.

It was similar to what they did in this land with the indigenous that were already here.

They can't debunk any of it with fact so they scream anti-Semitism and then watch all the mofokrs take their word for it.
I have no desire to watch that bullshit or anything about Religion of any kind. I don’t know why niggas always want to be Jews or Hebrews or fucking Muslims. Fuck all them fairy tales and goofy ass brainwashing non sense. Point is those Jews are offended about something. You downplaying their anger like them cacs do ours when someone says shit about us. We just have no power to cancel lives like that

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They know the dance....

gus-tap.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :roflmao:.....Well said, fam. So much game can be learned about life in the dorms, I heard Malcolm X's voice for the first time in the dorms my freshman year and by my second year, my roommate and I was on stage sitting behind Minister Louis Farrakhan. In total it was about seven students sitting behind him and I was one of them, we brought him to campus. All from that dorm life!
Kool, you brought back memories of when Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael) came to speak at my school.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no desire to watch that bullshit or anything about Religion of any kind. I don’t know why niggas always want to be Jews or Hebrews or fucking Muslims. Fuck all them fairy tales and goofy ass brainwashing non sense. Point is those Jews are offended about something. You downplaying their anger like them cacs do ours when someone says shit about us. We just have no power to cancel lives like that

There is a big difference

Our anger is based on fact

Their anger is based on maintaining a false narrative.

And the doc and this thread aren't about religion, the topic is history and when history is discussed the fucked up shit done is included.

This is no different than the fake uproar regarding American history factually which exposes the evil this country was built on.

And the crakkas are outraged and passing laws to keep it hidden talking about it upsets and traumatises the lil white boys and girls.

the 1619 project is divisive yadda yadda yadda

CRT is unamerican and racists.

but i guess you think that true history shouldn't be taught because the white people are offended

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
There is a big difference

Our anger is based on fact

Their anger is based on maintaining a false narrative.

And the doc and this thread aren't about religion, the topic is history and when history is discussed the fucked up shit done is included.

This is no different than the fake uproar regarding American history factually which exposes the evil this country was built on.

And the crakkas are outraged and passing laws to keep it hidden talking about it upsets and traumatises the lil white boys and girls.

the 1619 project is divisive yadda yadda yadda

CRT is unamerican and racists.

but i guess you think that true history shouldn't be taught because the white people are offended
What is the documentary about then because nobody just gets mad at history. Reports are they say the Holocaust is a myth which is what got people so mad. So please tie the whole truth about what’s in that Doc not just piece mill shit.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kool, you brought back memories of when Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael) came to speak at my school.
Lol....man, I remember when Kwame Ture was giving a talk in a small classroom at the university, I think he was a part of some conference so he was just doing the talk informally. I was late to the talk, and when I got there they were asking him questions and I asked him a question. He told me "brother, if you hadn't have been late then you have known that question had already been asked." Dayummmmmmmmmmmmm....I got put in my place by the legendary Kwame Ture... :lol: dayummmmm, that hurt but it was an honor, though. RIP to that Icon!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Nigga....Just learn how to say no comment and move on!!!! Jesus H. Christ!!!!

Wish this dude would buy a spaceship with Kayne and fly to Mars!! Get the fuck outta here for a minute.
The two of them only surround themselves with people that makes them feel like the smartest person in the room.

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
Claiming you are part of the true tribe is not hate. There are some claims that may be hateful but not claiming to be original Hebrew.
They playing games.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the documentary about then because nobody just gets mad at history. Reports are they say the Holocaust is a myth which is what got people so mad. So please tie the whole truth about what’s in that Doc not just piece mill shit.

Sure they do

All year we have seen cracks mad about the history and passing laws to prevent it from being taught..laws that will arrest a mofokr for teaching it...Just like the laws they had to prevent us from learning to read.

the European Jews whole narrative is they are the descendants and had a right to return and to take land from the Palestinians and oppress them.

Nowhere in the documentary do they say the Holocaust was a myth but the same crakkas will tell you the north American slave trade wasn't so bad and Africans were the cause of it and had slaves

I hope you just trying to fuck up my high talking about nobody just gets mad at history.. ☺

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Sure they do

All year we have seen cracks mad about the history and passing laws to prevent it from being taught..laws that will arrest a mofokr for teaching it...Just like the laws they had to prevent us from learning to read.

the European Jews whole narrative is they are the descendants and had a right to return and to take land from the Palestinians and oppress them.

Nowhere in the documentary do they say the Holocaust was a myth but the same crakkas will tell you the north American slave trade wasn't so bad and Africans were the cause of it and had slaves

I hope you just trying to fuck up my high talking about nobody just gets mad at history.. ☺
I’ve never seen Jews go this crazy just over a documentary about Blacks saying they the original Jews. Black Israelites been preaching that all in them Jews faces around NY and nobody gives a fuck . So what they so mad at in that film? There has to be something else

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay time to move on..

This thread will be 50 pages because mofokrs refuse to read.

And want to have an opinion on a video they haven't watched..

And Kyrie is the perfect patsy to discredit it....Mr Anti_Vax , Mr the Earth is Flat.....So this must also be some way out bullshit cause h posted it.

Doc been out for 5 years, Books been written interviews done that same the same thing for 100 years but Kyrie posts it and now h should be suspended, he should be canceled.

How dare he say something about the good white people..

And I know Charls ain't read shit or watched it so him and Shaq should stop with that shit.

ole we sick ass mofokrs

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve never seen Jews go this crazy just over a documentary about Blacks saying they the original Jews. Black Israelites been preaching that all in them Jews faces around NY and nobody gives a fuck . So what they so mad at in that film? There has to be something else

Most of the mofokrs complaining ain't Jews and if they are they non-practicing and probably don't know the history .

Jews get offended if you say they oppress Palestinians and brutalize them. They throw a rock and they send helicopter gunships

And fuck that anyway I grew up in NYC and there are more Jews in NY second only to Isreal. And them mofokrs always having hissy ffits

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Them mofokrs don't be in them Jewish hoods and you comparing them to historical fact?

They have been going after Farrahkan for 50 years and they can't point to a lie or anti-semitism. They just can't do anything with him cause his folks got him.

Just because something may paint a negative light doesn't make it anti-semitism but with these mofokrs you say Isreal or Jew and fuck whatever you said its anti-Semitic.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only Jews going crazy is the ones in the media. They’re the ones keeping the story alive.

I saw some at a Nets game with t-shirts on and that’s it.

No marches, no protests, just Jews in the media telling us how bad Kyrie is.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Them mofokrs don't be in them Jewish hoods and you comparing them to historical fact?

They have been going after Farrahkan for 50 years and they can't point to a lie or anti-semitism. They just can't do anything with him cause his folks got him.

Just because something may paint a negative light doesn't make it anti-semitism but with these mofokrs you say Isreal or Jew and fuck whatever you said its anti-Semitic.
Farrakhan called the Jews Satanic of course they mad at him.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The only Jews going crazy is the ones in the media. They’re the ones keeping the story alive.

I saw some at a Nets game with t-shirts on and that’s it.

No marches, no protests, just Jews in the media telling us how bad Kyrie is.
They control the money so.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Farrakhan called the Jews Satanic of course they mad at him.

But where is the lie? And that isn't anti-semitic. They have never refuted what he backs his statements with. They can't so they say it's hare speech it's anti-Semitic

I can say the US is evil.

I can say white people are evil....that doesn't make me racist.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Wait, It's a Trap...

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220215.png

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220237.png

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220325.png

These type of statements will get you AIDS (Magic Johnson) or spouse attacked with a hammer. You can make it worse, being manipulated easily and attacking another group they don't like

221024143802-01-demonstrators-102222.jpg

Last edited: