Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are supposedly the face of: rapists (Cosby)
Pedos (R. Kelly)
Anti Semites (Kanye, Kyrie)
Election stealers (Obama)
Bullies (Will Smith)
Senseless violence (rapper deaths)

And on and on.

We are chastised and scolded for not voting, not voting enough, or not voting for who we are told to vote for.

Apparently if we left en masse all this country's ills would disappear overnight.

No stories on the thousands of Black Men who graduate college every year. The 9 to 5ers, the entrepreneurs, the visionaries outside of entertainment.

We do need more of our own media outlets, and YouTube is a great start.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is the case of most of the people that blindly follows Tariq.
Yup

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

aYf4Z6.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pedos (R. Kelly)
Bullies (Will Smith)

And on and on.

We are chastised and scolded for not voting, not voting enough, or not voting for who we are told to vote for.

Apparently if we left en masse all this country's ills would disappear overnight.

No stories on the thousands of Black Men who graduate college every year. The 9 to 5ers, the entrepreneurs, the visionaries outside of entertainment.

Here's a start on youtube BLACK POWER MEDIA

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
even tho i think kyrie is out in space somewhere i applaud him for standing firm with his decisions and accepting the consequences. plenty human beings( white folk) fuck up and don't get half the flack our people get and they still don't want to accept their consequences. i truly hope kyrie can learn everything you feel you don't need to put it out there. but what do i know....dudes handled that shit like a g.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Pedos (R. Kelly)
Bullies (Will Smith)

And on and on.

I agree 1000%.

I just picked up a YouTube address yesterday.
I've written almost 10 short stories that I would like to see on screen. But, some of my stuff is raw and gritty. So, I don't trust the regular media to tell my stories correctly.

I'm going to do the screenplays myself; but there's a learning curve there but that's ok. I'm in no rush.

I figure we should all do what we love. We need to self promote, self publish, and self everything if we can. When it comes to creativeness, we're fucking dripping with that shit.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anti-Semitism.
The newest method to throw Black MEN under a bus.
But I guess as Black Men,
WEshould be content with being De-Humanized, Criminalized, and Stigmatized.
Hasn't changed in centuries after all.

Honestly,
I can't stand either Kyrie or Kanye.
But I'm really getting tired of Black Men being the face of this Country's (Hell. This Planet's) latest manufactured outrages
To that end,
Both Dudes get my support.
To an extent anyway.

And the reactive responses of EUROPEAN-Jewish folks are just proving the points of many who do hold truly "Anti-Semitic" views regarding their personal views about Jews and "Control".
kyrie and kayne are being criminalized and getting more press for "words"
than an illegal alien who broke in and nearly killed the husband of a high level public figure.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NOW I remember what this reminded me of....

b284d291-233b-4c44-b448-30eaef10b950-VPC_NICK_CANNON_FIRED_BY_VIACOMCBS_DESK_THUMB.jpg

Last July, Cannon had a controversial discussion on his "Cannon’s Class" podcast with Richard "Professor Griff" Griffin. During the discussion, Cannon promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

ViacomCBS immediately fired Cannon and condemned his remarks, saying it "denounces all forms of anti-Semitism." Cannon initially refused to apologize and demanded ownership of his ViacomCBS-owned show "Wild 'N Out." Two days later, Cannon apologized on Twitter.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pedos (R. Kelly)
Bullies (Will Smith)

And on and on.

We really do. That's why I try to tell people to listen to Urban One radio. Only all black radio outlet in the USA.

If you love black talk radio, Carl Nelson show is the realest.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Take: I couldn’t be prouder of Shaq, Charles, and Reggie for their bold and straightforward comments. They are at the forefront of Black athletes that are condemning the recent antisemitic social media posts by Kyrie Irving and Ye (Kanye West). It’s a genuine “I am Spartacus” moment.

The NBA Players Association also released a statement on Nov. 1: “Anti-Semitism has no place in our society. The NBPA is focused on creating an environment where everyone is accepted. We are committed to helping players fully understand that certain words can lead to hateful ideologies being spread We will continue to work on identifying and combatting all hate speech wherever it arises.”

Yet, Irving has been defiant about his postings. You can read his long, rambling, at times contradictory defense here. Mostly he reveals his lack of awareness of how history works. It’s not an all-you-can-eat buffet from which you can pluck just the dishes you like without any understanding of the context.

His inability to understand why his posts are news can be seen in this statement: “There’s things being posted every day. I’m no different from the next human being, so don’t treat me any different. You guys come in here and make up this powerful influence that I have (and say) you cannot post that. Why not? Why not?” If he really thinks someone with millions of followers spouting hate speech is the same as Jim in accounting posting on Facebook, then he really is out of step with reality.

The Nets finally forced Irving to acknowledge the damage he’s done and donate $500,000 to groups opposing hate speech. In his statement you can almost hear his arm being twisted: “I oppose all forms of hatred and oppression and stand strong with communities that are marginalized and impacted every day. I am aware of the negative impact of my post towards the Jewish community and I take responsibility." But there was no explicit apology—which tells us everything about what he really believes.

Honestly, there’s little hope that he will change because he’s insulated by fame and money and surrounded by yes-people. There is no motivation to learn how to distinguish propaganda from facts. All that’s left is for the world to decide how it should respond to him.

Kareem Note: The problem of antisemitism is much bigger than Irving or Ye. They are merely the unwitting spokesperson for the right-wing political movement that is blatantly taking over the GOP. (For the full story, read “Jewish leaders call on GOP candidates to reject antisemitic comments”). Many Republican candidates running for some of the most powerful positions in their states and in the country—such as Pennsylvania’s GOP gubernatorial nominee Doug Mastriano—feel perfectly free to publicly spout antisemitic statements without fear of reprisal from their own party or the voters. That should be a very troubling sign for all marginalized groups because fascists always start by demonizing one group—right before they go after the others.

:frozen: