Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: .....This pissy ass musty fuckin' Messycan up at 6:50am on a fucking Sunday making this his first post, tagging me.... waking up with me on his mind..... wanting a Black n Mild (my gun) gun to smoke..... mad homo :smh::smh::smh:

yes-mexican.gif[IMG]
Post reported for faggottry

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Post reported for faggottry
Post reported by a faggot....
Good luck with that..... they gonna look at how you constantly make threads about me and smoke my gun, like first post of your miserable day in this post, and the way you do the same to others... dirty ass musty pissy pants Messycan
:cheers:
lotr-gollum.gif

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they can, entertainers and athletes ain't shit but gladiators for these people. Kyrie keep pushing it he will be ostracized and take a mental health break. His money don't mean shit when it not attached to anything.

People give these dudes to much credit. Kanye and Kyrie don't understand the big picture. They are not heroes or revolutionaries. These dudes ain't attached to any organization or movements. They are dependent on the system to feed them and are still just high priced workers.
Who said any of the bs you just said? I don't look to entertainers for anything.

GangGangOrca

Rising Star
Registered
He explained it though. :dunno:

"They don’t read, so their whole mantra is rooted in YouTube clips."

Kyrie: Lemme go to YouTube to find out what my name means and take it for face value.

"They don’t explain the things they say because their attitude is based on the idea that they speak and others listen. They don’t want dialogue because they’re not good at it."

Kyrie: If you have criticism, it wasn't meant for you.

Also Kyrie: I'm in a unique position to have a level of influence on my community.

Moments later: I'm no different than you. You guys come in here and make up this powerful influence I have.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"They don’t read, so their whole mantra is rooted in YouTube clips."

Kyrie: Lemme go to YouTube to find out what my name means and take it for face value.

"They don’t explain the things they say because their attitude is based on the idea that they speak and others listen. They don’t want dialogue because they’re not good at it."

Kyrie: If you have criticism, it wasn't meant for you.

Also Kyrie: I'm in a unique position to have a level of influence on my community.

Moments later: I'm no different than you. You guys come in here and make up this powerful influence I have.

He definitely contradicts himself at times but I'm simply speaking about the movie that he posted.

He explained his reason for posting and what the movie was about, which I believe was the original question.

I'm not a Kyrie defender, but he answered the question and wanted to move on.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said another thread....I think kyrie is a pain in the ass most of the time. But in this instance he has a point and a right to post on his social media anything that's not illegal. A streaming network plays the damn program...mind you a network I'm pretty sure has high ranking executives who are Jewish yet they're allowed to broadcast this show deemed antisemitic misinformation with no criticism or anger aimed at them but kyries career is under threat because he TWEETED about it???

So on THIS ONE he has a right and a point.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said another thread....I think kyrie is a pain in the ass most of the time. But in this instance he has a point and a right to post on his social media anything that's not illegal. A streaming network plays the damn program...mind you a network I'm pretty sure has high ranking executives who are Jewish yet they're allowed to broadcast this show deemed antisemitic misinformation with no criticism or anger aimed at them but kyries career is under threat because he TWEETED about it???

Agreed..for the first time ever

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr Tony Martin is a dope scholar not one of these pseudo youtube dummies RIP. I have his whole collection Garvey. All his work is very detail oriented. I remember when they tried to get him kicked out the university for telling the truth the student supported him. I actually think today the Jews would have succeeded in getting him fired.
I left college a Garveyite and I leaned on Dr. Tony’s work to write my capstone thesis. Dr Tony’s work was of very high scholarship.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I left college a Garveyite and I leaned on Dr. Tony’s work to write my capstone thesis. Dr Tony’s work was of very high scholarship.
Wow that is excellent brother! Dr Tony Martin work is definitely the highest level of scholarship and clarity.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Freedom of speech means that the government can't regulate or censor the content of your speech but it doesn't provide you immunity from the consequences of that speech you face from other private individuals. Since Kyrie is obviously much smarter than us mere mortals, I am sure offending jews in NYC while being employed by a league with a jewish commissioner is part of the master plan and not just him falling victim to social media algorithms like the free thinkers on here... :smh: :lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Freedom of speech means that the government can't regulate or censor the content of your speech but it doesn't provide you immunity from the consequences of that speech you face from other private individuals. Since Kyrie is obviously much smarter than us mere mortals, I am sure offending jews in NYC while being employed by a league with a jewish commissioner is part of the master plan and not just him falling victim to social media algorithms like the free thinkers on here... :smh: :lol:
I agree with the bold...but my point is how do you skip over the network whose broadcasting the shit to take issue with someone tweeting about it?

If jews are so offended then they can use that energy to pull it off the network. Again as much of pain kyrie can be if nothing else he's been consistent in his stances and beliefs.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree with the bold...but my point is how do you skip over the network whose broadcasting the shit to take issue with someone tweeting about it?

If jews are so offended then they can use that energy to pull it off the network. Again as much of pain kyrie can be if nothing else he's been consistent in his stances and beliefs.
Word

And btw fuck those jews

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This jackass actually tried to compare being Anti-Vax to what MLK dealt with.

He'll be out of the league soon enough.

Nobody is going to deal with an injury prone , flaky , team cancer.

Last edited: