Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lebron don't need to apologize for nothing

In fact he got dragged into this and was getting attacked on some bullsh*t

Chris Paul too.

And he ALREADY defended Kyrie.

What I would have advised Lebron to say without even mentioning Kyrie?

Ask the WHITE NFL PLAYERS how they feel about the picture.

Especially Luka and Joker.

And about the next time an NBA owner does foul stuff

*ahem* Mark Cuban *ahem*

And about Snyder actions.

And about Brittany Griner

And Hershel Walker

And Trump anti Semitic comments

And Qatar

Cause if they don't have any questions for them?

Don't f*cking ask US all the damn time

We can pick and choose about when and if we want to talk about social issues JUST LIKE THEM.

@4 Dimensional am I crazy?

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@REDLINE

Now this some bullsh*t

Amazon CEO: No plans to stop selling antisemitic film at center of Kyrie Irving suspension

Nobody's requesting a donation? A meeting with Jewish leaders? Not even demanding an apology?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I expected SAS to have on his tap dancing shoes today but even his coon ass can't argue against what Lebron and now Jason Williams is saying.

ESPN who post clips from EVERY DAMN SHOW they own

NEVER posted the video of Stephen A Smith defending Jerry Jones

that is all you need to know.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Crazy, how I told you that I was gonna ride with Kyrie this season a few months ago remember?

But I aint happy NONE of this happened to that man.

He STILL look stressed.

It is almost divine intervention THIS happened with Jerry ones when it did.

I kinda wish Kyrie name was NOT back in the spotlight though

but maybe this is the type of sacrifice in leadership he had to make to expose the hypocrisy and racism of all this.

between you and me though?

I don't really think sh*t is gonna happen to Jerry Jones at all

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

They didn't fold, but Kyrie had to bend the knee. :smh: Kyrie got enough money to last generations. Generations. That's the problem. Even when people set up for many lifetimes, they still fold. Broke that man, but those cacs at Amazon stood up.

And no, I don't agree with that flat earth fool. Don't like Kyrie at all. But I was in his corner on this one.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They didn't fold, but Kyrie had to bend the knee. :smh: Kyrie got enough money to last generations. Generations. That's the problem. Even when people set up for many lifetimes, they still fold. Broke that man, but those cacs at Amazon stood up.

And no, I don't agree with that flat earth fool. Don't like Kyrie at all. But I was in his corner on this one.
I totally get what your saying its the principle and seeing 2 different standards applied.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy, how I told you that I was gonna ride with Kyrie this season a few months ago remember?

But I aint happy NONE of this happened to that man.

He STILL look stressed.

It is almost divine intervention THIS happened with Jerry ones when it did.

I kinda wish Kyrie name was NOT back in the spotlight though

but maybe this is the type of sacrifice in leadership he had to make to expose the hypocrisy and racism of all this.

between you and me though?

I don't really think sh*t is gonna happen to Jerry Jones at all

He is stressed. I went to the game last night and dude looks old. I can see him retiring if he's not offered the money his game deserves.

It's also how ironic how the sports media spent damn near a month shitting on duke, the Nets on every show but the Jones shit has barely gotta coveraged for a day or two. Kudos to Lebron for bringing it back up but like you mentioned, this will be a dead issue by Monday morning when they bring up some other shit to lock on overly discuss.

That Amazon shit goes deep tho

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is stressed. I went to the game last night and dude looks old. I can see him retiring if he's not offered the money his game deserves.

It's also how ironic how the sports media spent damn near a month shitting on duke, the Nets on every show but the Jones shit has barely gotta coveraged for a day or two. Kudos to Lebron for bringing it back up but like you mentioned, this will be a dead issue by Monday morning when they bring up some other shit to lock on overly discuss.

That Amazon shit goes deep tho

The fact that the KYRIE tweet is a BIGGER deal than Amazon REFUSING to take this down?

Now you understand why these sports dudes were scared aa f*ck to even criticize Amazon.

They afraid of Bezos

Who just to be clear is not Jewish.

But Jewish celebrities begged Amazon

And still nothing.

Wow.

So let me get this straight the black guy basically promotes Amazon product and gets lynched

But Amazon gets....

PAID?

Must be nice

Sidebar: folks are gonna tear an ACL with the mental gymnastics to explain why Amazon and Jerry Jones gets a pass but Kyrie doesn't????

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does kyrie get his money back since amazon isn't taking it down?

Or are we as a society saying it's OK to have objectionable things up for public consumption...just don't express an opinion on it...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
These cac sports talking heads are killing lebron

Calling him an "attention whore"
Lebron can't win. When he bent the knee and threw Kyrie under the bus, it wasn't enough. They wanted him to say more. Now, it's :angry: "STFU".

Man, Lebron should have went the Amazon CEO and used the term 'objectionable' when asked about Kyrie, fuck saying 'anti-semetic'. In fact, I expect that kind of response from all rick, black folks from now on. No knee bending.

Glad he going in now though. Sick of these rich, powerful black cats apologizing and backing down. Call Jerry out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lebron can't win. When he bent the knee and threw Kyrie under the bus, it wasn't enough. They wanted him to say more. Now, it's :angry: "STFU".

Man, Lebron should have went the Amazon CEO and used the term 'objectionable' when asked about Kyrie, fuck saying 'anti-semetic'. In fact, I expect that kind of response from all rick, black folks from now on. No knee bending.

Glad he going in now though. Sick of these rich, powerful black cats apologizing and backing down. Call Jerry out.

Don't you think this is a little bit of an exaggeration bro

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can see how it can be taken that way. But Lebron and a few others did switch up when more black people defended Kyrie.

I'm just very passionate about us sticking together or just saying 'no comment'.

I agree

But random social dudes

And one of the most famous athletes on the planet

Making statements ain't the same

Especially when Lebron has multi bullion dollar media outlets primed and ready to attack him.

It's different

Unlike Kyrie he understands and accepts that role

And he STILL not perfect.

And while yes I'm on the record that white athletes coaches owners and celebrities should be held to the same standards

That is not the reality

And based on Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Robert Sarver, Dan Snyder etc etc etc

That ain't about to change.

I'm very passionate on us uniting like other groups politically financially and media wise.

So one man doesn't have all that pressure heaped on him.

But we saying basically the same thing

Black people unite

Question is this

We been saying this...

but no one is listening or willing to participate.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see how it can be taken that way. But Lebron and a few others did switch up when more black people defended Kyrie.

I'm just very passionate about us sticking together or just saying 'no comment'.

In certain instances saying “No Comment” makes it sound like you’re in agreement with whatever the issue is.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In certain instances saying “No Comment” makes it sound like you’re in agreement with whatever the issue is.

Kaboom

When NHL players didn't want to answer vaccine questions?

That was acceptable and they had a right to privacy

NBA players however were irresponsible and evasive

Funny how that works