Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

[

This should be shown to every black person in the US

This is how they see is and treat us

Watch

when they see is about to unite or attack our oppressor?

They think we will stand there

and watch silently and still

as they punish one of our own who dares to even show any resistance.

We should all do the same and toss they ass to show we have not been domesticated

And to leave our family alone.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

The irony of a group posing as a minority victimized by being stereotyped as all-powerful, then turning around and exercising the immense power THAT THEY DO HAVE to shut down prominent Black folks and subjugate them.

I don't weigh Kanye and Kyrie on an even scale. One is a negro turncoat and the other is a Black man who loves Black people. I'm not mad at Jews being troubled about the violent anti-Jewish, neofascist white nut jobs ("Jews will not replace us!").

Yet, the ironies within the selective outrage remains. WE get accused of "playing the race card" when we bring up real and present, unrepaired, unrepentant, virulent historical and present anti-Black racism that tangibly affects the existence of millions of us and is evident in the racial disparities that exist in every facet of society.

THEY, who are not hardly economically, judicially, educationally or socially disadvantaged, actually do "play the race card" and label people as anti-semitic who ask valid questions about zionism and the horrible treatment of Palestinians in Israel (as well as actual bloodline African Jews who migrated to Israel).

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Interesting interview with the CEO of the ADL..Jonathan Greenblatt..i hadn't watched it all the through so I'll come back to this after I'm done

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

zack2.jpg

We saw it coming. It's a lot of fuck niggas who stand for nothing these days. A lot are posting on here too :lol:
Fuck niggas are living it up right now, but y'all time will come.

Black Nazi sympathizers and cosigners are completely lost and literally know nothing.

The irony of a group posing as a minority victimized by being stereotyped as all-powerful, then turning around and exercising the immense power THAT THEY DO HAVE to shut down prominent Black folks and subjugate them.

I don't weigh Kanye and Kyrie on an even scale. One is a negro turncoat and the other is a Black man who loves Black people. I'm not mad at Jews being troubled about the violent anti-Jewish, neofascist white nut jobs ("Jews will not replace us!").

Yet, the ironies within the selective outrage remains. WE get accused of "playing the race card" when we bring up real and present, unrepaired, unrepentant, virulent historical and present anti-Black racism that tangibly affects the existence of millions of us and is evident in the racial disparities that exist in every facet of society.

THEY, who are not hardly economically, judicially, educationally or socially disadvantaged, actually do "play the race card" and label people as anti-semitic who ask valid questions about zionism and the horrible treatment of Palestinians in Israel (as well as actual bloodline African Jews who migrated to Israel).

I feel you bruh and believe that Kyrie is more sincere than Ye for sure but dude is a documented idiot too. He needs more folks challenging him and bringing him back to Earth. A dude like this doesn't need even one more cosigner on Earth. I'd hate to see him go full Kanye, my guy is on this retarded path :lol: smh

Also for the record, the most meaningful,substantive critique of Israel I've ever received has come from Jews.... namely Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein, if anyone is actually interested in factual (non-fantasy-based/antisemitic) rebuttals of Zionism.... read up and get familar.

Israel is a sick country and it's insane that our tax dollars are going there :smh:

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
zack2.jpg

We saw it coming. It's a lot of fuck niggas who stand for nothing these days. A lot are posting on here too :lol:

I feel you bruh and believe that Kyrie is more sincere than Ye for sure but dude is a documented idiot too. He needs more folks challenging him and bringing him back to Earth. A dude like this doesn't need even one more cosigner on Earth. I'd hate to see him go full Kanye, my guy is on this retarded path :lol: smh

Also for the record, the most meaningful,substantive critique of Israel I've ever received has come from Jews.... namely Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein, if anyone is actually interested in factual (non-fantasy-based/antisemitic) rebuttals of Zionism.... read up and get familar.

Israel is a sick country and it's insane that our tax dollars are going there :smh:
For sure Kyrie loves Black people but also is hardly the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL. Great relevant points, Brother. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
zack2.jpg

For sure Kyrie loves Black people but also is hardly the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL. Great relevant points, Brother. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

I agree with both takes but I'm happy to see him kicking ass on the court again....and tho I'm a sixer fan IF the nets were to win it this year I'd be happy for him (begrudgingly)... what went down with that documentary and how he was treated was fucked up just on principle.

#GET EM UNCLEDREW!
:giggle:

Last edited: