LA rapper Money Gang Vontae murdered in New York

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
& he just released this video on May 27, too bad he didn't have that gun that was in the music video.....sad, RIP....

All them guns in a video and caught out there without shit and begging for his life(according to the cashier). Cashier who didn't want to be shown on camera said 'he looka likea trouble' and was flashing a lot of cash. Seems like he made himself food. :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Horrific shit......(this image is from The New York Post)

bronx-murder.jpg

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All them guns in a video and caught out there without shit and begging for his life(according to the cashier). Cashier who didn't want to be shown on camera said 'he looka likea trouble' and was flashing a lot of cash. Seems like he made himself food. :smh:

Can't be out here stunting on folks in times like these.

I can't believe what I just spent on gas, food and toiletries for a household of ONE. Can't imagine a family of 4 or more on one job.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Another rapper murdered.......who would've thought? ...them killing each other is becoming more and more irrelevant... that's their game.... their beefs for street cred, east coast/west coast shit or whatever... just as long as innocents don't get hurt in the process... they need to put the majority of them in a "Escape from New York" typa situation... sick of hearing bout them shooting each other up... Imma get me some chicken wings

:wakeup:

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chilling video shows moment drill rapper is gunned down in NYC pharmacy
Georgett Roberts, Desheania Andrews, Amanda Woods

5-6 minutes

Chilling video captures the moment a Los-Angeles-based drill rapper was shot dead inside a Bronx pharmacy in broad daylight by a group of four men trying to steal his gold chain.

The disturbing footage — obtained by The Post Friday — shows the crew mercilessly attacking Avanti Frowner, 27, inside Amazing Pharmacy on East Tremont Avenue near Arthur Avenue around 3:45 p.m. Thursday before one of the men shot and killed him.

“They don’t need to be on the streets no more – ever!” Avanti’s dad, Roger Frowner, 56, told The Post. “If they kill somebody in broad daylight, inside of a store, they are treacherous.”

“They made a mistake,” Frowner continued. “They did the dumbest thing they could ever do in life. And I hope God will make them pay for it all.”
Frowner, whose stage name is Money Gang Vontae, is a drill rapper from Los Angeles who previously lived in Chicago. He was in town for a show, according to police sources and his dad.

Roger Frowner said that he had no idea Avanti was visiting the Big Apple until “his brother called me.”
Surveillance footage caught the moment the Drill rapper was shot dead in the Bronx.

“My son is gone,” Roger Frowner said. “He’s in another state, and I can’t do nothing. So you know, a big-ass hole is in my heart.”
The footage of the shooting shows one of the suspects, wearing a white T-shirt and white du-rag apparently struggling to grab something from

Frowner before three more suspects rush in through the door.

A worker can be seen crouching down behind the counter.

The suspects are shown knocking Frowner to the ground, pushing him past a swinging door to enter the area behind the counter, where one of the men strikes him with a long umbrella.

Avanti Frowner was in New York City for a show when he was shot. YouTube

The worker who was behind the counter disappears just before the du-rag-wearing man fires off at least four shots – leaving the helpless victim sprawled out behind the counter with a blood-soaked shirt.

The suspects made off with the victim’s chain and money, sources said.

The grieving dad said his son “likes everything that money could buy,” and added that he “worked hard” for the jewelry he wears.
“That’s all he did with his money. Clothes, cars and jewelry.”

MoneyGang Avanti Frowner Wolfpack was a 27-year-old Drill rapper from Los Angeles. YouTube

He described his son as “popular, well-known, and into music.”

“He was a good son, he did what he was supposed to do,” the grieving dad continued. “Then he went out on his journey.”

“All I wanna say is I’ll be glad when this is all over, because the memory will always be there,” the rapper’s father added. “You know I want justice for my son. I’m just hurt right now.”

The last photo posted to the official Money Gang Vontae Instagram account shows him standing in front of a Bronx bodega.
“I Got Use To Counting So Much Money I Got Paper Cuts!!” he wrote.

Frowner’s mother, Andrea Banks, posted about her son’s death on Facebook late Thursday afternoon.

“They killed my Son MoneyGang Avanti Frowner Wolfpack I’m so heartbroken,” she wrote, using the name that Frowner had on his Facebook account.

A 2020 press release on the Renegade Promotions Entertainment and Distribution website described Money Gang Vontae as “a lyrical artist that raps and speaks about things he has really been through.”

He started rapping as a high school freshman, and was heavily influenced by Lil Wayne, as well as his older brother and cousin, according to the release.

Stunned fans reacted to his death in Instagram comments.
“#MoneyGang4Life rest up young king!,” one wrote.

The assailants also robbed a second person, whose connection to the victim is unclear, police sources said.

The owner of Amazing Pharmacy, who did not give his name, told The Post Friday that there were no other customers in the store at the time of the slaying and all of the workers were in the back.

“We were all hiding, we were not in a position to hear anything,” he said, when asked if the victim had any last words. “When we came out they had already moved the body, I did not want to see him.”

Four men were trying to steal Frowner’s gold chain. Facebook

“[Shootings are] an everyday thing now, it’s a common thing,” said another worker, who also did not give his name. “The Bronx is getting dangerous. A lot of people get a hold of a gun, you don’t know ….. you say the wrong thing to the wrong person, anything could happen.”

No arrests had been made by Friday afternoon.

Last edited:

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad shit… and since it’s NYC, didn’t want to risk having the heat tucked with him most likely.., instant jail time, but could of helped in this situation,.. look at K Flock, Nyc Drill rapper, who killed someone who ran up on him but now fighting the case, been locked up since December with no court date. Rip to this brother , truly sad man.. like when nothing you can do and shots ringing off at you .

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope they catch all the cowards that was involved in this homicide.

I wish Vontae was packing that day so he could have fired back at them punks.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Notice the smirk on the face off the store employee. He knew those coward ass animals would do him no harm to him and only harm the one who closely resembled themselves.

Idiots already earned a life sentence, might as well went all the way and robbed the Pharmacy for the gold mine of dope they have on those shelves.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
They violated that nigga for no other reason than our hatred.. Fam is from Cali, it’s not like them niggas know him personally so why the hatred? You took his shit why can’t you leave it at that? But nah them dusty ass niggas had to shoot him smh

I know that area of the bx.. that’s why I keep the heat on me.. Im putting these dusty niggas down without a moments notice