LA rapper Money Gang Vontae murdered in New York

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh he got me. He said "FOH" and you thought it was so funny you put 10 emojis?

Wow. You know that shit wasn't that funny but I see what time you on nigga.

tenor-1-5.gif

You know better. You know Da Walsh has no fucks ta give.

zDQKgH.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gave 10 brah.
Off some shit that aint funny.
Just pointing how it aint usually your character to be so hyped.
But I really don't give a fuck.
Watch you'll see.

tenor-1-5.gif

You know better. You know Da Walsh has no fucks ta give.

zDQKgH.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, what type of time is these niggas on rite now?

All them fucking HD cameras and yall out here committing felony crimes including cold blooded murder?!?!

Is jail the hot shit now in 2022? Do these young niggas just love prison? Is it the new las vegas or something?

How do you do crime like this on camera and not expect to go to prison?

I been wondering the same damn thing....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All them fucking HD cameras and yall out here committing felony crimes including cold blooded murder?!?!

Is jail the hot shit now in 2022? Do these young niggas just love prison? Is it the new las vegas or something?

Bare face too

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COMMENTED. I FOUND DA SHIT FUNNY WHAT BDR SAID, I LAUGHED NOW ITS OVER. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ENJOY DIS BITCH BELOW.

boGDjM.jpg
diplomacy.

I been wondering the same damn thing....
I swear to God I ask this twice a week

Because ya ass going

Honestly, get these fuck niggas outta my community

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

They think they're smarter than the system/live that can't take it with you yolo life. Also generational. They may have dad, uncles, cousins in jail. Not as scared of it as others may be.
Cats like that been around since forever. You ever talk to them? Like not in the context of social workers, academics, mentor, police, lawyers, etc, but as in a spot just chopping it up after they come back from doing dumb shit like this? Talking to cats like this in the 90s gave me the perspective on how to survive them.

Like I would really ask them :confused: " so why shoot him?" or why they thought certain licks were good ideas and the dumb ass answers I'd get back were just :smh: Like cats would come back bragging about licks like this. Have to tell their dumb asses they got to step and they still don't understand why you don't want that hot shit around.

I'm just saying, cats like this aren't that bright. And they are all around us. Dumb ass, hot cats couldn't even be trusted with a store run.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't have a pistol on you in NY unless you're willing to get that Lil Wayne, Plaxico treatment if you get caught with it.

Plaxico got Plaxico treatment for being a dumb mofokr.

They offered the mofokr attempted possession and a 90-day sentence He refused and got the automatic 3 years for possession.

judged by 12 or carried by 6..

he could also have hired somebody who could carry..

or not be flashing.....was that stopped traffic picture in NYC and posted online?

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You got to understand, most street nikkas are dumb as hell in classical terms, being "civilized" isn't really prized in the hood - in fact it's the opposite - formal education is seen as of little value and how hard you hustle/savage in the moment is looked up to, so that's why these young nikkas got no sense.

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You mad fucking hype off some nigga you don't know. That is signs of a female. I am telling a bitch to calm down. That is a man's job!

This nigga got caught slipping too. Obviously right?

You telling me Pop got caught slipping like that aint obvious.

My point is that shit happens no matter where you are.

Don't come to the Bronx is you aint' tranquillo!!!!!
Nigga I’m from that area of the Bx the fuck are you talking about? My point is niggas took his shit right? Beat his ass right? So why can’t niggas leave it at that? Why niggas gotta shoot him? That’s my whole point… Niggas get no props for doing fuck shit killing dude for no other reason than they want clout.. fuck them lil niggas and fuck you for defending them actions

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You gave 10 brah.
Off some shit that aint funny.
Just pointing how it aint usually your character to be so hyped.
But I really don't give a fuck.
Watch you'll see.
You a clown ass nigga Foh with that bullshit you talkin

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Cats like that been around since forever. You ever talk to them? Like not in the context of social workers, academics, mentor, police, lawyers, etc, but as in a spot just chopping it up after they come back from doing dumb shit like this? Talking to cats like this in the 90s gave me the perspective on how to survive them.

Like I would really ask them :confused: " so why shoot him?" or why they thought certain licks were good ideas and the dumb ass answers I'd get back were just :smh: Like cats would come back bragging about licks like this. Have to tell their dumb asses they got to step and they still don't understand why you don't want that hot shit around.

I'm just saying, cats like this aren't that bright. And they are all around us. Dumb ass, hot cats couldn't even be trusted with a store run.

I 100% agree with you. But at least the dumbasses in the 80s and 90s had the benefit of doubt in regards to surveillance technology.

These youngins now will post the crime on social media and be SHOCKED they got caught.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

A nigga I follow on Twitter said it best

Niggas with 70 IQs and PTSD out here running around with sticks

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga I’m from that area of the Bx the fuck are you talking about? My point is niggas took his shit right? Beat his ass right? So why can’t niggas leave it at that? Why niggas gotta shoot him? That’s my whole point… Niggas get no props for doing fuck shit killing dude for no other reason than they want clout.. fuck them lil niggas and fuck you for defending them actions
I was reading that like how you on Bgol and don't know that's BDR backyard

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It aint about no backyard.
Nigga bitching about a dumb nigga flossing in the wrong hood.
What the fuck you think gonna happen?

I was reading that like how you on Bgol and don't know that's BDR backyard

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It aint about no backyard.
Nigga bitching about a dumb nigga flossing in the wrong hood.
What the fuck you think gonna happen?
I honestly think you're off track

I don't think he was saying what you are saying he was saying

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. Perhaps.
However, when I mentioned Pop Smoke out in Cali, he said to paraphrase "Pop was caught lacking".
Sure that is fine.
So did this dude then.
Why the outrage?

I honestly think you're off track

I don't think he was saying what you are saying he was saying

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Ok. Perhaps.
However, when I mentioned Pop Smoke out in Cali, he said to paraphrase "Pop was caught lacking".
Sure that is fine.
So did this dude then.
Why the outrage?
It could be asked conversely, why the lack of outrage for pops murder

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah Ha...If you see I did bring it up. He said "Pop was caught lacking". Explaining how Pops gave his address out by accident as if that gives people the right to come there and shoot and kill him. Pop wasn't robbed. He was killed.

It could be asked conversely, why the lack of outrage for pops murder

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Ah Ha...If you see I did bring it up. He said "Pop was caught lacking". Explaining how Pops gave his address out by accident as if that gives people the right to come there and shoot and kill him. Pop wasn't robbed. He was killed.
I still don't really get what y'all oggan about but I've interjected bout as much as i got in me

Go with God

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wth do these niggas be thinking? Cameras are everywhere and you know they most like have arrest records so they mugshots. They make the cops job easy. The shooter gave no fucks at all, it was completely senseless. Them niggas will be old ass men when they get out of jail.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ny state is sick of spending money taking care of niggas for 10-30 years straight,housing,feeding,medical 365 days a year .A lot of them have or coming home from long stints in prison and that's making room for the new inmates,niggas like these young men but in a few years they won't be in NY state prison but a private prison in another state under some private fucking rules at a fraction of the cost it cost NY state to take care of them.

Most of em have done the group homes,boys home,probation,juvenile prisons and all their doing is graduating to a adult prison ......some of em won't make it out and the ones that do have the biggest fight of their lives ahead of them cause things change,people change and you've been caged for 20+ without enrolling in a class or preparing yourself for when you do get out cause your mind is stuck in at the times before you were caught for your crime.

Niggas get to prison and get enlighten all of a sudden....cause they have the time to.