LeBron James is the first NBA star with $1 billion in career earnings ( Savannah James )

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
here we go with this shit again. Yet no matter the name.. Michael Lebron, Steph... they are / were paid workers. Other than themselves, what have they done for the benefit of black folks where you can see where their money made a easy to identify difference. Fuck giving to charity. Show me the mofo who benefitted directly from their $$$. Just saying yo.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The first thing I do is look at what it cost for somebody to get a billion dollars. In order to do deals with whites you have to throw the black community under the bus in most cases with cop propaganda, providing racial cover to bigot political candidates, doing deals with shoe companies that offshore their entire production, promoting homosexuality, undermining my efforts, and building out his school/colleges.

It isn't just him, I was alleging that Cosby was pushing that college and automation deception, instead of fighting for higher pay and better trade deals. It is an affront to the legacy of MLK.

https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/memphis-sanitation-workers-strike

We should avoid these people at all costs, and consider them contaminated.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
here we go with this shit again. Yet no matter the name.. Michael Lebron, Steph... they are / were paid workers. Other than themselves, what have they done for the benefit of black folks where you can see where their money made a easy to identify difference. Fuck giving to charity. Show me the mofo who benefitted directly from their $$$. Just saying yo.

Lebron has built whole schools for black children. Are you serious?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
6 athletes so far at billion dollar gross career earnings while active with Tiger, Floyd, CR7, Messi, Lebron, Federer. Phil Mickelson will be 7th and then Neymar and KD will be 8th and 9th in some order

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
And then you have Sam Bankman-Fried @ 29 Who never dribble a basketball in his life.
His wealth was accumulated in about six years

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The first thing I do is look at what it cost for somebody to get a billion dollars. In order to do deals with whites you have to throw the black community under the bus in most cases with cop propaganda, providing racial cover to bigot political candidates, doing deals with shoe companies that offshore their entire production, promoting homosexuality, undermining my efforts, and building out his school/colleges.

It isn't just him, I was alleging that Cosby was pushing that college and automation deception, instead of fighting for higher pay and better trade deals. It is an affront to the legacy of MLK.

https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/memphis-sanitation-workers-strike

We should avoid these people at all costs, and consider them contaminated.

1. He tried that Cosby/Theo Huxtable regular people garbage (scholarships and building some school), connecting your grades to future wage prospect at a company. Your only path to better wages is academically through colleges. Automation is eliminating your job and you are worth nothing even though millions of jobs are being created to build products we use in other countries. Demand for low skilled human work may increase in the future with new products. ($500 billion)
2. Did endorsement deal with Nike to cosign them offshoring all their production. ($500 billion)
3. He repudiated Magic/Kobe by not playing, setting up Kobe eventual death.
4. Lebron tried to come at me briefly leading to terrorist acts by white supremacists and lost business prospects ($100 billion)
5. Cop Propaganda - Racial Cover for Bigoted Political Candidates ($200 Billion)

Lebron James Earnings - $1 billion
Total Cost to the Black Community $1.3 trillion

They attack the weakest link to compromise them, I don't blame him. We can't look to them for leadership and guidance.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. He tried that Cosby/Theo Huxtable regular people garbage (scholarships and building some school), connecting your grades to future wage prospect at a company. Your only path to better wages is academically through colleges. Automation is eliminating your job and you are worth nothing even though millions of jobs are being created to build products we use in other countries. Demand for low skilled human work may increase in the future with new products. ($500 billion)
2. Did endorsement deal with Nike to cosign them offshoring all their production. ($500 billion)
3. He repudiated Magic/Kobe by not playing, setting up Kobe eventual death.
4. Lebron tried to come at me briefly leading to terrorist acts by white supremacists and lost business prospects ($100 billion)
5. Cop Propaganda - Racial Cover for Bigoted Political Candidates ($200 Billion)

Lebron James Earnings - $1 billion
Total Cost to the Black Community $1.3 trillion

They attack the weakest link to compromise them, I don't blame him. We can't look to them for leadership and guidance.

Its not that complicated...we live in a society where superstar athletes

Are the modern day gladiators..

They are tools of distraction ...

And money generators

If LeBron is set to be a billionaire

You better believe he made somebody 4 times that much..

From the cavs owner to nike

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
http:%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb8167667d58b86ff46e18db27c1f2543%2F205096712%2FRTRYTYD.jpeg

I just want basketball to return back to the old days with Converse shoes, not be tools for management to use against workers and black businesses. This garbage started in the 1980's with them strutting around on the golf course and has gotten worse with cop propaganda. Many of them have this false belief that they are corporate management due to their pay and act accordingly, even though they are low skilled labor. It is no different than a janitor winning the lottery than going to the golf course believing he is comparable to a corporate CEO.

Women went through the same thing at work until they stood up, now you can't look at women without facing a sexual harassment lawsuit. We need the same type of legal protection, you refused to undermine other black people and was released. I am suing for damages.

These fools costs us serious bank and we would be better off without them.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Broke ass bitch..

Lol

I love this bruh for the way he carries himself off the court

A class act ...married a sister...

And raising a family of lovely moors

Couldntve happend to a cooler bruh

Plus he made his homie one of the most successful agents

In the game

How can you not love this bruh??

This is what I believe in...good posting brah

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
heat_white_house.jpg

I don't hate Lebron, we need to filter out all of this white supremacist bullshit they are embedding in black athletes. We should not be looking to them for leadership and guidance, which will significantly reduce their value to white supremacists. The NBA did some George Floyd police reform initiative to counter the cop propaganda some of their athletes are engaging in which is a good sign.

I have been watching for awhile, and thought maybe they are not self aware of what is going on. Than I saw them refusing to visit President Trump, who was staunchly pro American manufacturing, antithetical to what they were doing with their shoe deals with Nike and other companies like Apple. They had no problems visiting President Reagan and Nixon.

f9642e05c9b77bb932c5de49c23e8600.jpg

Tesla may move all of its production to China and have Lebron do ads to replace the lost jobs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
140,000 jobs making all their shoes

Nike moves some jobs to the U.S.

50,000 jobs in the U.S. x $50,000 per year = $2.5 billion x 30 years = $70 billion dollars

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
In 2016 Nike gives him a billion dollars when President Trump takes office. He campaign for Hillary Clinton hard who loses than attacks President Trump by refusing to visit. President Trump campaign was about boosting domestic manufacturing.

He knew and did everything to undermine our prosperity.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yet the school in your neighboor hood is failing. don't start with that school shit. Too many black schools are failing and failed. yes i'm serious.
What kind of fool expects a citizen to do the government’s job? :lol:
Nigga, you know we can see you for what you are, right?
As much jealousy that’s in our community, you don’t think we can’t spot a hater?
Damn

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I tune anybody all the fucking way out if they bring up China while trying to diss LeBron. Thats CAC shit....

A tall hispanic white boy be using that talking point all the time up here. That's why most of the board tuned the fag out.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
Look at the black people still hatin on him. Good for him, he wants to own a team one day.