LeBron James is the first NBA star with $1 billion in career earnings ( Savannah James )

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FMBF_k5WYAIj6dC
lebron-james-thumbs-up.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

he got a fine ass woman and he playing madden for new years eve??

If was him I'd be lookin for the pimples on her booty!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Starting around the transition from the Magic Johnson to Michael Jordan era that is when sports started to turn into a race to the bottom, with rampant racial cannibalism. You did not have to jump through all these WS hoops, no pun intended to stay in the league.

I am glad he got paid, but what did he have to sacrifice to earn that billion dollars. We need to find ways to create wealth without cannibalizing each other.

Let say Shawn Fain, UAW takes a high level executive management position at GM or Ford. He now goes around attacking Union workers as overpaid and lazy on CNBC; he tries to setup offshored production facility in Mexico. He lobbys Congress to setup free trade deals with more low wage countries and pushes anti-union laws. His salary is $50 million a year plus stock. Here he sacrifices billions in worker pay and jobs for a meager $50 million salary.

If we had more people like me, there would be more economic prosperity.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The James are one of the few black families that is building wealth. Sure, we have a lot of rich families out there but usually they destroy any prospects of generational wealth as soon as they divorce and as soon as their children grow up to be lazy and talentless.
If things work out to plan LeBron's children could make almost as much money as him, growing the family's wealth not siphoning from it like is usually the case.
This is why he is hated by racists and coons!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
There's never been an athlete with so much HEAVY expectations SO early in their career who delivered so far beyond any and all expectations. With no real drama too. Folks wanna hate but what this dude has achieved is beyond incredible. Salute King James fr!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It seems athletes and entertainers are the few opportunities that get paid.

The US is a sorry country to do business in as a freedman. You can earn in other currencies and not lose a step. It is not about just having a low tax rate and permissive regulatory environment.

I am not dealing with terrorism just to set up a legitimate business producing a product that people need. Byron Allen laid out all the schemes in his lawsuit to limit wealth opportunities for us.