LeBron James is the first NBA star with $1 billion in career earnings ( Savannah James )

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
E959kVWXMBMuUp4

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Funny how black people think Lebron should be an advocate for black causes that involve him losing money. You're delusional LOL.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She gotta keep herself up so LeBron can stay happy. She don't want to fall off and have LeBron looking elsewhere at other women.

Or maybe she understands the assignment, can't be out here making brand LBJ look bad. She's an extension of him. So out here thirsting for attention in public, being out of shape ...etc makes the brand look bad.

I'm sure they both have their own dirt that we'll never know about

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
DishonestReliableHalcyon-max-1mb.gif
nSaddF.gif

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or maybe she understands the assignment, can't be out here making brand LBJ look bad. She's an extension of him. So out here thirsting for attention in public, being out of shape ...etc makes the brand look bad.

True

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thats the difference between a guy married and a guy divorced known for philandering. On tv disrespecting a black man’s wife. I bet mark wouldn’t do that to a white man’s wife.

Do you see how they treat black women? And you got “black men” on this forum howling and hollering with approval of that nonsense.

You won’t get into trouble if you can spot trouble and stay away from it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What's crazy,I never saw how she looke like until last year. She's the total opposite of most professional athletes wives. You rarely see her in the spotlight. Lebron got him a good one.

:clap::clap::clap:

thats the difference between a guy married and a guy divorced known for philandering. On tv disrespecting a black man’s wife. I bet mark wouldn’t do that to a white man’s wife.

Do you see how they treat black women? And you got “black men” on this forum howling and hollering with approval of that nonsense.

You won’t get into trouble if you can spot trouble and stay away from it.

Co-sign

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's crazy,I never saw how she looke like until last year. She's the total opposite of most professional athletes wives. You rarely see her in the spotlight. Lebron got him a good one.

:clap::clap::clap:

Co-sign
Mark Jackson has/had a church. His wife divorced him because of his infidelity. However, here is a man of the word openly lusting after another man’s wife.

Mark Jackson hates homosexuals and I have a deep hatred for cheaters.

There is this idea perpetuated by black men on this forum that LeBron is our here knocking down smuts on the low. We as black men feel some level of comfort wishing this brother is breaking his bond with his wife and his God on the low. It can't be possible that he's happy and content with his wife.

Did it ever occur to you that Lebron’s mother is an ex drug addict? Some people see that dysfunction and try to avoid it all costs. Maybe he saw that he didn't have a father and a drug addict for a mother and not only wish for a better life and received it, he's not interested in squandering it.

Many men cheat but not every man is a cheater.