Liam Payne from the group One Direction fell to his death intentional or accidental

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

b769748d8ab645cfbc5cb9ce3b0d3f76_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

90988317-13974483-He_penned_I_lost_a_brother_when_you_left_us_and_can_t_explain_to-a-16_1729241166556.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I'm with you on that shit, the danger we put ourselves through over some pussy. Shits it's amazing I'm still alive. :yes: :oops::smh:
Yeah, man, lol.....I remember going over a chick's house; me and the chick is in the basement (it was a townhouse), and her boyfriend with the ankle-bracket was using her place like a half-way house. So he comes home and she runs upstairs; however, he only came home for a minute to get some stuff & then he was gone. I was like "how did I get myself in this situation?"....lol....:lol:

Yeah, man, over some pussy.... :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I remember going over a chick's house; me and the chick is in the basement (it was a townhouse), and her boyfriend with the ankle-bracket was using her place like a half-way house. So he comes home and she runs upstairs; however, he only came home for a minute to get some stuff & then he was gone. I was like "how did I get myself in this situation?"....lol....:lol:

:roflmao3:
:frozen:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now it's puffy's fault :hmm:

whether it is or isnt..

Nobody told puffy to dance with the devil.

He thought kniggas could do NOTHING for him,

and he NEEDS those same kniggas to support him now,

but them bridges are burnt...

the hood would've Loved wearing free diddy shirts..

but now the hood is thanking diddy but not for the reason he likes,

the hood thanking him for exposing what FAME REALLY COST....

got meek mill out here looking crazy...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend