Looks Like Louisiana is going to stay a Slave State

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The idea of Jeff Landry holding up funds for New Orleans' water infrastructure until women who seek abortions is horrifying but to be fair we have a mayor who came in with so much fanfare, she's not Creole, she's originally from Compton, she was supposed to be totally different from what we previously had in our Black mayors.

Yet she's proven to be a loudmouth, profane, homewrecking ho, who wants to live in the French Quarter for free, takes numerous international trips, and complains about not having a suite in the Superdome. She's fucked up so bad that her original opponent, who has gone in to private legal practice takes pictures on Billboards throwing subliminal shots at her while giving the most FAFO-looking expression ever!

Parts of New Orleans flooded this past weekend (December 2 & 3), and the century-old pumps didn't do what they needed to do. Obviously, the aging, infrastructure needs work. Now we have a racist and very hostile governor-elect who has New Orleans in his crosshairs but we just had 8 years of a somewhat more sympathetic governor who would have been more apt to fund the improvement of the infrastructure but when the democratic mayor wants fuck other women's husbands and fly from Singapore to France and Dubai and complain about not getting more free shit, important issues get pushed to the back burner until you end up facing somebody like Landry who's ready ram it directly up your ass.

Shit like that makes me understand why niggas are getting tired of fucking with the democrats.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
The idea of Jeff Landry holding up funds for New Orleans' water infrastructure until women who seek abortions is horrifying but to be fair we have a mayor who came in with so much fanfare, she's not Creole, she's originally from Compton, she was supposed to be totally different from what we previously had in our Black mayors.

Yet she's proven to be a loudmouth, profane, homewrecking ho, who wants to live in the French Quarter for free, takes numerous international trips, and complains about not having a suite in the Superdome. She's fucked up so bad that her original opponent, who has gone in to private legal practice takes pictures on Billboards throwing subliminal shots at her while giving the most FAFO-looking expression ever!

Parts of New Orleans flooded this past weekend (December 2 & 3), and the century-old pumps didn't do what they needed to do. Obviously, the aging, infrastructure needs work. Now we have a racist and very hostile governor-elect who has New Orleans in his crosshairs but we just had 8 years of a somewhat more sympathetic governor who would have been more apt to fund the improvement of the infrastructure but when the democratic mayor wants fuck other women's husbands and fly from Singapore to France and Dubai and complain about not getting more free shit, important issues get pushed to the back burner until somebody you end up facing somebody like Landry who's ready ram it directly up your ass.

Shit like that makes, me understand why niggas are getting tired of fucking with the democrats.
@Camille

Your comments please. Explain how this is productive for black Americans?

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Camille

I wasn't making a case for either party.

I'm simply pointing how a woman came into the office of Mayor of New Orleans with so much fan fare and has been a historic flop.

And how that would work in demotivating Blacks from voting for Dems or voting at all.

I also want to highlight that there are TON of issues with the Democratic party in Louisiana and the party needs a house cleaning.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille

It's not. Vote her out. Recall if possible. Dems can elect bum candidates just like everyone else. Just because someone is elected once doesn't mean they have to be elected forever. Also just because a black official showed their ass and is unworthy for office, that doesn't mean all black officials are. White folks have had corrupt officials on and off for centuries. No one is suggesting it's a bad look for white folks or that they shouldn't hold office. Regardless, that still doesn't erase the fact there is someone who is going to be in charge willing to sacrifice the health of the born and unborn with unsafe water over a culture war that the majority of the locals probably don't support if the area is consistent with national views on reproductive rights.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Parts of New Orleans flooded this past weekend (December 2 & 3), and the century-old pumps didn't do what they needed to do. Obviously, the aging, infrastructure needs work. Now we have a racist and very hostile governor-elect who has New Orleans in his crosshairs but we just had 8 years of a somewhat more sympathetic governor who would have been more apt to fund the improvement of the infrastructure but when the democratic mayor wants fuck other women's husbands and fly from Singapore to France and Dubai and complain about not getting more free shit, important issues get pushed to the back burner until somebody you end up facing somebody like Landry who's ready ram it directly up your ass.

Shit like that makes, me understand why niggas are getting tired of fucking with the democrats.

Yall keep fooling yourselves. If you have a bad person doing the job vote them out and get someone new. Your alternative is to let a Republican have the job and they've already proven they hate Black people.

Stop having a quitter mentality that if one is bad then all are bad. White people say that about Black people all the time why would you adopt that thinking?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Man I don’t know why y’all got brotha Deuce started on Teddie.

Folks be Screaming that blacks and demoRats shit because it sounds good but…
Know what fuck it…. I’m going post more clips of naked gals

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall keep fooling yourselves. If you have a bad person doing the job vote them out and get someone new. Your alternative is to let a Republican have the job and they've already proven they hate Black people.

Stop having a quitter mentality that if one is bad then all are bad. White people say that about Black people all the time why would you adopt that thinking?

I voted for Shawn Wilson for governor and I vote chronically. I'm not in favor of Tariq Nasheed's "No vote" strategy because what we are seeing from Landry is what you can expect when you let these far-right Republicans into office. I wouldn't be surprised if Landry tries to change the city charter and install a city manager and reduce the role of mayor being a ceremonial one, the role will have less power than King Charles.

And speaking of Tariq, there are way too many niggas in this area who are quoting this nigga like he's scripture and it's scary.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Doesn’t an election that close automatically triggers a recount?

He won the recount by one vote the second time also. After he won it was taken to court. The judge said there was evidence that there were 11 illegal votes and ordered a new election.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I cant figure out how niggas do not understand that voting is important. The fact that cacs work so hard to take it away from you tells you something... that made sense to me 30 years ago as a damn teen. Grown ass people who just don't vote or only vote in presidential elections :smh:

Civics needs to be back in schools. Elementary and all 4 years of high school... people dont know the basics of how government works.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn't making a case for either party.

I'm simply pointing how a woman came into the office of Mayor of New Orleans with so much fan fare and has been a historic flop.

And how that would work in demotivating Blacks from voting for Dems or voting at all.

I also want to highlight that there are TON of issues with the Democratic party in Louisiana and the party needs a house cleaning.
What else did you expect from female leadership?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They had David Dukes who was imperial wizard of the klu klux klan . But politics does not work for the masses but for the people who are really controlling things.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They had David Dukes who was imperial wizard of the klu klux klan . But politics does not work for the masses but for the people who are really controlling things.

David Duke was a state senator, his political career never went further than that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Holy shit. This guy is on the offensive. Time to move the Essence Festival.

Shit some of that shit needs to be overhauled…. That workforce commission is weak as ther fuck…. Unemployment benefits likely the lowest around…. Would be laughable if they go down…

Move it to where?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

This has been a point I have to make to my cousin. Not everytime Democrats lose an election is it due to "low turnout", then that path always leads to "lazy Black men" who didn't care enough to vote. Maybe it is something else including there are more racist than non racist in the total population.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit some of that shit needs to be overhauled…. That workforce commission is weak as ther fuck…. Unemployment benefits likely the lowest around…. Would be laughable if they go down…

Move it to where?

Atlanta definitely wants it.