Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
But you know what fam? He right about one thing.

If folk just stopped going on the channel?

There wouldn't be this problem
My issue is he’s defending vlad in the comments

Saying he’s a good guy

It’s not his fault

Sidestepping when someone said he should apologize about Farrakhan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My issue is he’s defending vlad in the comments

Saying he’s a good guy

It’s not his fault

Sidestepping when someone said he should apologize about Farrakhan

Oh I ain't seen that.

Interesting how some paid interviews earn you life long loyalty

All this really makes you respect Godfrey and Jamar.

And makes you wonder about all the folk you stampded over each other to take their places.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Trying to find the link

Vlad has a gofundme for his website

Wait wtf???
The Lord Jamar thing hurt him.
Thats why he chopping up his videos into 500 parts. People dont want to go on his platform and that was before the farrakhan shit. Boosie is probably the only one bringing him real views.
All the podcasts he wanted to start all failed.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Thats why he chopping up his videos into 500 parts. People dont want to go on his platform and that was before the farrakhan shit. Boosie is probably the only one bringing him real views.
Who has a better platform than Vlad?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Wait wtf???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You right about the podcast thing...

I never saw all that since I don't really watch his channel but a quick search.

But I saw Aries? Havoc? Gloria? Rico?

I had no idea that all these things ever existed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Nah don't hate on the chopping he damn near pioneered that tactic.

The list of stars I just scrolled through is very impressive. And his numbers are still impressive

However it LOOKS like he is no longer the first stop

keone

International Member
Nah don't hate on the chopping he damn near pioneered that tactic.

The list of stars I just scrolled through is very impressive. And his numbers are still impressive

However it LOOKS like he is no longer the first stop
He was not the first.
But Im not hating on the choppin.
What I'm saying is before the exit.
He would not chop it in that many parts. His views were also declining
That was my point

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He was not the first.
But Im not hating on the choppin.
What I'm saying is before the exit.
He would not chop it in that many parts. His views were also declining
That was my point

I didn't say he was first

I understand your point and I agree overall

But he been chopping for awhile and then he went through a no curse version then back. I don't think his views went down that much after the exit. If you can show me real evidence of that? Then I will fully concede.

I never under estimate that guy.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Big stars are not going on vlad they go to breakfast club, hot 97, DC etc.
Vlad is pissed about that. That is why he keeps taking shots at them.
Hot 97 is a commercial radio show that's aired all over the country . Who else has a better internet platform than Vlad? Funny how people will hate on Vlad for being white yet who do you think own all these radio stations.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
I didn't say he was first

I understand your point and I agree overall

But he been chopping for awhile and then he went through a no curse version then back. I don't think his views went down that much after the exit. If you can show me real evidence of that? Then I will fully concede.

I never under estimate that guy.
You want me to go back all this time haha. He said it himself in one interview. If I can remember it I will post it. Just take my word for it and why u speaking up for this cac anyway haha.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Big stars are not going on vlad they go to breakfast club, hot 97, DC etc.
Vlad is pissed about that. That is why he keeps taking shots at them.

^^^^

I noticed that. Now that is something confusing me. He is smarter then that. That is a mistake unless he just accepts that he will never be accepted.

A whole lot of tough guy talk lately.

He must really think Michael Jai White gonna be his own personal goon.

But that guy business model is still solid. And he did construct something that doesn't necessarily NEED a bunch of big names as long as he can still access the minor players and commentators

keone

International Member
Hot 97 is a commercial radio show that's aired all over the country different. Who else has a better internet platform than Vlad? Funny how people will hate on Vlad for being white yet who do you think own all these radio stations.
Did u read my comment or u just want to kiss cac ass? Bigger names will go to another platform before going on vlad. Something he admits himself that he is been blocked. Last time I checked hot 97 and the breakfast and drink champ are all on youtube too.

Like u said breakfast club got radio and YouTube.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You want me to go back all this time haha. He said it himself in one interview. If I can remember it I will post it. Just take my word for it and why u speaking up for this cac anyway haha.

Because we as a culture are the ones who helped that white man ascend to that position of influence pretty much unchecked and didn't rally support behind Jamar and Godfrey.

Go back in this thread and I been saying the same thing for years. Its not about Vlad personally (cause he been an asshole) because what he BUILT should have been black owned and black based. And we all should have taken his ideas and Co opted them for our own independent platform.

I thought this is 50 was the closest to achieving that. We can hate Vlad buy appreciate his intelligence and work ethic.

keone

International Member
^^^^

I noticed that. Now that is something confusing me. He is smarter then that. That is a mistake unless he just accepts that he will never be accepted.

But that guy business model is still solid. And he did construct something that doesn't necessarily NEED a bunch of big names as long as he can still access the minor players and commentators
Right he is not getting someone like 50 cent but he will get a tony yayo. And he was taking shots at 50 for years. Even trying to interview people that had beef with him. Did the same with Eminem. Thats why bezino called him out.

keone

International Member
^^^^

:roflmao:

keone

International Member
Because we as a culture are the ones who helped that white man ascend to that position of influence pretty much unchecked and didn't rally support behind Jamar and Godfrey.

Go back in this thread and I been saying the same thing for years. Its not about Vlad personally (cause he been an asshole) because what he BUILT should have been black owned and black based. And we all should have taken his ideas and Co opted them for our own independent platform.

I thought this is 50 was the closest to achieving that. We can hate Vlad buy appreciate his intelligence and work ethic.
I agree and that is why he is talking tough now. Cause he already made it.
That minister farrakhan situation should tell you all. I aint appreciate shit tho he just too dirty.

But the akademiks, say cheese, art of talk, million dollar game. They all coming for him now. Hell even add math. So Im good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree and that is why he is talking tough now. Cause he already made it.
That minister farrakhan situation should tell you all. I aint appreciate shit tho he just too dirty.

But the akademiks, say cheese, art of talk, million dollar game. They all coming for him now. Hell even add math. So Im good.

But they ain't REALLY coming for him.

They his sons. They call themselves that and he makes sure to remind everyone.

His production value, consistency and output plus viewership still tips all of them combined.

And we as a culture helped create that monster.

keone

International Member
But they ain't REALLY coming for him.

They his sons. They call themselves that and he makes sure to remind everyone.

His production value, consistency and output plus viewership still tips all of them combined.

And we as a culture helped create that monster.
They can call themselves that. But I dont know about you but in the last two years I have watched more of their content than vlads. And its more entertaining and interesting. Now days I look at a vid to get my facts straight and not sound like a hater or making shit up.

Have u notice that he now admits to paying people? When he said that he never paid his guests. Before the exit of Jamar and Godfrey only star was getting paid. And star was the one who told the world. And star arrange for Jamar to get paid. Cause Jamar was doing it for cloud. At that point. Vlad is still good but Im telling u they did damage with that move.

keone

International Member
And another thing @playahaitian
We have a 30 plus or more thread about my expert opnion. And I dont even know how long Joe budden threat is. If they didnt had impact those threads wouldnt exist.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They can call themselves that. But I dont know about you but in the last two years I have watched more of their content than vlads. And its more entertaining and interesting. Now days I look at a vid to get my facts straight and not sound like a hater or making shit up.

Have u notice that he now admits to paying people? When he said that he never paid his guests. Before the exit of Jamar and Godfrey only star was getting paid. And star arrange for Jamar to get paid. Cause Jamar was doing it for cloud. At that point. Vlad is still good but Im telling u they did damage with that move.

I can only call someone what they call themselves.

I didn't but that label on them. And many of them defend him to the death.

Honestly I don't really watch any of that stuff unless someone suggests it or it pops in my feed. So in that way I'm nit qualified enough.

And I told people for YEARS he paid and was shouted down. Even in this thread.

I hope he paid a price for lying on the minister. Took long enough.

But so far I don't see a direct correlation between that and any decline. Vlad been here a long time bro. And keeps standing. With many black faces there to prop him up.

But again I hope your right.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And another thing @playahaitian
We have a 30 plus or more thread about my expert opnion. And I dont even know how long Joe budden threat is. If they didnt had impact those threads wouldnt exist.

where did I say they don't have impact?

budden a different animal I was listening to him beside bgol existed. And remember Vlad had a relationship with him early and Joe tried to tell dudes not to mess with Vlad a long time ago.

I told dudes on here early that Math is the next big podcast. And Math is now one if Vlad "sons"

I don't think Math doing Vlad numbers though

And hold on YOU keep saying Math is a snake and is soon over???!!!

So how you using HIM to make your point about impact and longevity?

keone

International Member
I can only call someone what they call themselves.

I didn't but that label on them. And many of them defend him to the death.

Honestly I don't really watch any of that stuff unless someone suggests it or it pops in my feed. So in that way I'm nit qualified enough.

And I told people for YEARS he paid and was shouted down. Even in this thread.

I hope he paid a price for lying on the minister. Took long enough.

But so far I don't see a direct correlation between that and any decline. Vlad been here a long time bro. And keeps standing. With many black faces there to prop him up.

But again I hope your right.
I dont know about paying a price cause he there and he just had lyor there also kissing his ass. Even lyor had to shut him down.

But what it did do is open up doors for other platforms. Cause he was alone.
but one thing u said and i agree is black people keep helping him
at one point nobody was messing with vlad. Ctg stopped messing with for similar reasons and now he back cool cause of his alllegstions. I agree with u on that they keep helping dude.
where did I say they don't have impact?

budden a different animal I was listening to him beside bgol existed. And remember Vlad had a relationship with him early and Joe tried to tell dudes not to mess with Vlad a long time ago.

I told dudes on here early that Math is the next big podcast. And Math is now one if Vlad "sons"

I don't think Math doing Vlad numbers though

And hold on YOU keep saying Math is a snake and is soon over???!!!

So how you using HIM to make your point about impact and longevity?
Never said u did my point was thats the reason I say they coming for him. Also remember these podcasts are young. Vlad almost 20 years.

And also them calling themselves his sons is just kissing ass for information.
The only one vlad son is ak. Thats why mysonne was wack for his ak Diss.