Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Boosie, Aries, Math, Lunelle, Lenard, Envy, Flip, Ak, etc etc

Even his apparent enemy Joe is careful with his words when addressing Vlad...

Although that might be more fear of a snitch litigious white man than anything else.

@keone @DC_Dude @dik cashmere @REDLINE

Hmmm... they always gonna find some way to kinda sorta defend Vlad though?

We have to look at the history of Vlad. He was a DJ from the Bay Area, had mixtapes etc so he somewhat came up in the culture.

He then started doing interviews, interviewing people/rappers that no other outlet big or small gave a fuck about or even knew existed. Like CTG to a degree asked the questions that people want and wanted to know.

He carved his own lane, it got popular and now many are jealous. Yeah he does ask police type questions but that's the questions that many want answered and guests have the ability to not answer.

He also paid and pays his guest so the attention Vlad's viewers and the paycheck helps and have helped many careers.

Now about Vlad. He's sensitive and moist. Although he interviews are mainly Black people, he doesn't know us as evidenced by his actions.

He's sensitive when called out when hems wrong. To this date my biggest issue with him is him not apologizing when he was proven wrong about The Minister.

That was very disrespectful.

He's sensitive and mad at Marlon because that quote prove showed Vlad that Marlon didn't fuck with him and he didn't know how to handle it. He shouldn't said anything but he's sensitive like many and it was eating at him. He was very wrong to voice that publicly but he had to let his hurt feelings show.

Now about the Black guests who get interviewed on the show that are called sellouts and criticized saying how we don't stick together.

They don't have a problem with Vlad. They most likely don't know of the issues the we or those on social media who don't fuck with Vlad have with him. They see it as a check and Vlad being a cool guy, who sometimes asks questions that they don't like.

Lord Jamar, Godfrey, CTG all didn't have a problem with Vlad or going on Vlad until he didn't apologize to The Minister.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
We have to look at the history of Vlad. He was a DJ from the Bay Area, had mixtapes etc so he somewhat came up in the culture.

He then started doing interviews, interviewing people/rappers that no other outlet big or small gave a fuck about or even knew existed. Like CTG to a degree asked the questions that people want and wanted to know.

He carved his own lane, it got popular and now many are jealous. Yeah he does ask police type questions but that's the questions that many want answered and guests have the ability to not answer.

He also paid and pays his guest so the attention Vlad's viewers and the paycheck helps and have helped many careers.

Now about Vlad. He's sensitive and moist. Although he interviews are mainly Black people, he doesn't know us as evidenced by his actions.

He's sensitive when called out when hems wrong. To this date my biggest issue with him is him not apologizing when he was proven wrong about The Minister.

He's sensitive and mad at Marlon because that quote prove showed Vlad that Marlon didn't fuck with him and he didn't know how to handle it. He shouldn't said anything but he's sensitive like many and it was eating at him. He was very wrong to voice that publicly but he had to let his hurt feelings show.

Now about the Black guests who get interviewed on the show that are called sellouts and criticized saying how we don't stick together.

They don't have a problem with Vlad. They most likely don't know of the issues the we or those on social media who don't fuck with Vlad have with him. They see it as a check and Vlad being a cool guy, who sometimes asks questions that they don't like.

Lord Jamar, Godfrey, CTG all didn't have a problem with Vlad or going on Vlad until he didn't apologize to The Minister.
ctg didnt have an issue with the minister
he didnt care
good point u brought fool never said anything about it
he was saving his own ass
ctg problem was with bankroll death

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This part I have an issue with.

This is not true

Many have mentioned during the interview Vlad reputation and friends questioning them on the decision before and after.

They just don't care and don't think WE as a black audience will really do sh*t about it that negativity effects their careers long term.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

Everything else is so real all you need is an AI to speak the text and some still shots to generate months of passive youtube income

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This part I have an issue with.

Thus is not true

Many have mentioned during the interview Vlad reputation and friends questioning them on the decision before and after.

They just don't care and don't think WE as a black audience will really do sh*t about it that negativity effects their careers long term.

So their fiends have an issue with it but they don’t?

Or do they have an issue with it too but they want the check and exposure?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So their fiends have an issue with it but they don’t?

Or do they have an issue with it too but they want the check and exposure?

I don't know about NOW because of don't watch his stuff anymore.

But Boosie Aries Kid TK Joc mentioned specifically that they get asked all the time why they talk to Vlad

The minister part really hurt when Chuck D went on Vlad afterward, I was very disappointed.

I could go on.

Most from what I heard were told that their friends and family were disappointed they took the money and went on the show.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ctg didnt have an issue with the minister
he didnt care
good point u brought fool never said anything about it
he was saving his own ass
ctg problem was with bankroll death

Here's the interview where CTG originally said that he wasn't fucking with Vlad.

On a No Jumper interview Vlad stated that CTG's issues was the Bankroll interview along with several other issues that he had with him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about NOW because of don't watch his stuff anymore.

But Boosie Aries Kid TK Joc mentioned specifically that they get asked all the time why they talk to Vlad

The minister part really hurt when Chuck D went on Vlad afterward, I was very disappointed.

I could go on.

Most from what I heard were told that their friends and family were disappointed they took the money and went on the show.

Ok they're all sellouts who only do it for the check.

Then they're pieces of shit if they feel that he's a culture vulture, a cop, a snitch, is bad for the culture but continue to do interviews just for the check.

I was giving them an out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok they're all sellouts who only do it for the check.

Then they're pieces of shit if they feel that he's a culture vulture, a cop, a snitch, is bad for the culture but continue to do interviews just for the check.

I was giving them an out.

But your STILL right.

There is so much hypocrisy at play that calling out someone morally but letting EVERYONE ELSE GET A PASS ain't right.

As i was looking for a clip I just saw Elliot Wilson on Vlad.

Wtf am I going to say now?

I can't tell someone to have some type of moral high ground when all their peers aren't.

We need to unify but we use any and every out to NOT.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But your STILL right.

There is so much hypocrisy at play that calling out someone morally but letting EVERYONE ELSE GET A PASS ain't right.

I can't tell someone to have some type of moral high ground when all their peers aren't.

I just don't think that his guests have the issues with Vlad that we do.

But I could be wrong and they're just ignoring it for the pub and the check.

keone

International Member
Here's the interview where CTG originally said that he wasn't fucking with Vlad.

On a No Jumper interview Vlad stated that CTG's issues was the Bankroll interview along with several other issues that he had with him.

yeah there were lil shit before that but bankroll did it
he also put schulz on time out around that time
cause that cac was going ultra cac lol
make no mistake ctg came crawling back tho
to vladimir

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just don't think that his guests have the issues with Vlad that we do.

But I could be wrong and they're just ignoring it for the pub and the check.

Whelp I hate to do this but in this case it's necessary thanks a lot red for forcing me into breaking my vlad podcast ban

Ares gonna die for Vlad

Vlad lurking @keone

Last edited:

keone

International Member
Whelp I hate to do this but in this case it's necessary thanks a lot red for breaking my podcast

Ares gonna die for Vlad

Vlad lurking @keone

Aries spears calls out vlad on his bs
Sometimes it just great to watch. But yeah vlad is the only platform that will regularly get him on there. Hell they were beefing for a sec. And it still a paycheck

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aries spears calls out vlad on his bs
Sometimes it just great to watch. But yeah vlad is the only platform that will regularly get him on there. Hell they were beefing for a sec. And it still a paycheck

It's an act K...

tenor.gif

They'd luv him for free

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vlad is running out of content because he's got the same characters that he pays to come on his platform and he's stretching them out.

Like who wants to hear what Boosie has to say again,or the rest of them? it's so far off from hip-hop/urban culture.hes running neck and neck with TMZ

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

@ViCiouS @keone @REDLINE @DC_Dude

They love that Russian to death

The thing I don't understand is that DL call Club ShayShay messy but will defend a guy that said Geoffrey Owens career was a failure just because he worked at a grocery store. Vlad acted like Geoffrey was the main cast on the Cosby Show.

I can't respect anyone for criticizing another person for having a job that pays the bills. For whatever reason,we got way too many people that think every person should have a job that pays a lot of money. Don't get me wrong I believe every job should pay at least 60-80k but that not the reality especially in this country.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
But your STILL right.

It's explainable