Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

GVR1CmHa4AAIm0R

Should have given the vulture a beard

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The thing I don't understand is that DL call Club ShayShay messy but will defend a guy that said Geoffrey Owens career was a failure just because he worked at a grocery store. Vlad acted like Geoffrey was the main cast on the Cosby Show.

I can't respect anyone for criticizing another person for having a job that pays the bills. For whatever reason,we got way too many people that think every person should have a job that pays a lot of money. Don't get me wrong I believe every job should pay at least 60-80k but that not the reality especially in this country.

^^^^

Co sign times infinity

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vlad is running out of content because he's got the same characters that he pays to come on his platform and he's stretching them out.

Like who wants to hear what Boosie has to say again,or the rest of them? it's so far off from hip-hop/urban culture.hes running neck and neck with TMZ

Vlad wishes on everything he holds dear he could be AT LEAST the hip hop tmz

Because real talk?

I have seen very few individuals in my life LUST for recognition and respect like Vladislav Lyubovny. More than money or anything else like that he DESPERATELY wants to be like the Ted Koppel 60 minutes of hip hop culture. Not just from mainstream media but from US.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another thing,I hate about Vlad;he's always counting a black person's money. Dude was counting Shannon's money like he was his fucking accountant....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

And has the nerve to imply YouTube and all these trusted sources are lying and conspiring to help Shannon.

Against HIM???

when he was his bullsh*t Keefe Dee press run... he FALSELY acted like he solved the whole case by himself. And he LOVED those same platforms then and everything was true when it reflected positively on him.

Vlad is spiraling.

He desperately wants validation at this point in his career.

If these so called black folk guests of his had any common sense or self respect they would stop going on his platform and help another black owned one thrive.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

@keone @REDLINE @dik cashmere @DC_Dude @ansatsusha_gouki

f**k Vlad

I don't post his sh*t and this is the last because ya'll kinda knew this was going to happen. We still need to flush him.

He can't stand Shannon because he's been doing this for 18 years and Shannon been doing this for 4 years and about to pass him in subscribers.

From what I saw in the two videos people were calling his bullshit out in the comments.

The one thing white people hate the most is competition.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He can't stand Shannon because he's been doing this for 18 years and Shannon been doing this for 4 years and about to pass him in subscribers.

From what I saw in the two videos people were calling his bullshit out in the comments.

The one thing white people hate the most is competition.

And Vlad will be forgiven

Do it again WORSE

go viral

Go into hiding or apologize

Rinse Repeat

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
And Vlad will be forgiven

Do it again WORSE

go viral

Go into hiding or apologize

Rinse Repeat

What makes it even worse is that half ass apology.I wouldn't call it a half ass apology because he's not sorry he doesn't want the heat on him.

Vlad thinks he knows more than anyone when he doesn't.

That's why I don't understand DL's issue with Shannon. He can call out Shannon but won't say anything negative about Vlad. What Vlad does is a trillion times worse than Shannon has done...shit makes no sense at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What makes it even worse is that half ass apology.I wouldn't call it a half ass apology because he's not sorry he doesn't want the heat on him.

That's why I don't understand DL's issue with Shannon. He can call out Shannon but won't say anything negative about Vlad. What Vlad does is a trillion times worse than Shannon has done...shit makes no sense at all.

yes-mo%27nique.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster