Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vlad is a liar

1. Star & Jamar recently on Star Report said Vlad pays....

2. you dont have commercial use of photographs nor videos - w/o a signed release from the person(s) featured
It doesnt matter if $$ was paid to the model... same rules apply in reverse if a person pays the photographer for photos video
-no release or license= no commercial use or resale

Vlad knows this but still did an interview w/o getting her release.... thats what happens when someone is accustomed to getting over...

So the claims he makes in your post are all lies
his claim that Mo tried to steal the vid is a lie -
she demanded compensation for commersial use of her image

he claimed because he paid for production he owns the vid... while in the same breath says he never got a release :lol:

this a good example of a cracker or kike getting out worked so they go around tainting / slandering a black person whose business is on point

@ViCiouS is undefeated

I HATE to post or watch his sh*t but someone told me you were RIGHT about VLad paying for interviews

@4:45

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Juvenile Calls Young Buck a ‘B*tch’ in Leaked ‘Vlad TV’ Interview
BYFNR TIGG
The Reason The Cutlass Is Blue |FNR_TIGG
May 26, 2021

• COMMENT
Image via Getty/Prince Williams/Filmmagic
Juvenile’s Vlad TV interview went left when unresolved tension between himself and Young Buck was rekindled.
This week, a leaked clip from Juvie’s interview with DJ Vlad hit the internet. In the clip, Vlad asks Juvie about Young Buck, which triggered a barrage of insults from Juive aimed at Buck.

“Buck is a bitch,” Juvie said. “I hate Young Buck fam. Buck is a bitch ass n*gga and we not going to talk about Buck at all, period.”
As Juvie's temper flares, a man off-camera tells Vlad that he’s not asking the right questions to Juvie and that the interview would be ending soon. Juvie then made it clear that he doesn’t care if the video or his comments are publicized.
“Do me a favor just ask me about me,” Juvie continued. “Don’t throw names out there like that. I hate Buck. It was your interview he done that really made me trigger back to like fuck him. Fuck him for real, fam. … I don’t care what he put out. I don’t care about Buck, fuck Buck. I mean what I’m saying.”
Prior to signing with G-Unit, Buck was affiliated with Cash Money Records. During Buck’s interview with Vlad, he spoke about his time with Cash Money. He then described being with Juvie post-Cash Money as one of the rapper’s artists. Juvie was reportedly supposed to sign a deal with Death Row Records, but Buck claims the deal fell through and Juvie left him stranded in Los Angeles.

“I got accustomed to this routine of waking up, going down to Juvenile’s room, waiting on [Suge Knight] to pull up, we going to the studio,” Buck said. “Well, I woke up one morning, went down to Juvenile’s room and he wasn’t there. … We was kinda like stuck. Juvie was the anchor to the ship.”
It’s unclear how the leaked clip saw the light of day, but Royce da 5’9” let it be known that Vlad is the common denominator between Buck’s story and Juvie’s tirade.

“How he’s choosing to handle Buck is his choice but I’d be remiss not to point out that we get so triggered by each other and we are so quick to cut each other off, we forgetting that there’s a common denominator here,” Royce wrote. “Eliminate Vlad because his platform is a direct threat to our strength .. We don’t need him…”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ROYCE DA 5’9 SAYS DJ VLAD TRIGGERED JUVENILE’S YOUNG BUCK SLANDER: 'ELIMINATE VLAD'
Published on: May 26, 2021, 12:13 PM
by Kyle Eustice

It’s no secret Royce Da 5’9 isn’t a fan of DJ Vlad. The former Slaughterhouse MC has made it clear on numerous occasions how much disdain he has for the controversial media personality, more recently in December 2020 when he applauded boxer Errol Spence Jr. for turning down an interview with VladTV.
On Wednesday (May 26), a video of Juvenile slamming former G-Unit member Young Buck went live and Royce quickly pointed to Vlad as the problem.
“How he’s choosing to handle Buck is his choice but I’d be remiss not to point out that we get so triggered by each other and we are so quick to cut each other off, we forgetting that there’s a common denominator here,” he wrote alongside a clip of the interview. “Eliminate Vlad because his platform is a direct threat to our strength. We don’t need him.”

Juvenile snapped when asked about Young Buck during the VladTV interview in question and refused to go into detail about their relationship — or lack thereof.
“Buck is a bitch,” Juvenile said. “I hate Young Buck fam. Buck is a bitch ass n-gga and we not going to talk about Buck at all, period.”

Someone off-camera informed DJ Vlad he was asking the wrong questions and Juvenile quickly revealed it was something Young Buck said in another VladTV interview that made him angry.
“Do me a favor just ask me about me. Don’t throw names out there like that. I hate Buck. It was your interview he done that really made me trigger back to like fuck him. Fuck him for real, fam … I don’t care about Buck, fuck Buck. I mean what I’m saying.”
While Royce understands Juvenile and Young Buck have their issues, his commitment to exiling DJ Vlad from the culture remains firm. Royce was moved to speak out against Vlad last August when he seemingly disrespected Minister Louis Farrakhan during a conversation with D.L. Hughley.
“I think you need to understand that as an associate of yours, when you misquoted Minister Farrakhan, that is highly offensive to me,” the Grammy Award-nominated artist said at the time. “It’s reparable to me – between me and you. But nothing like this can ever happen again. It’s making my brain go somewhere else. I’m starting to get that abused feeling again.”

Royce demanded a public apology but never got one. Instead, Vlad said he’d apologize if Farrakhan would grant him an exclusive interview, which Royce laughed off a few weeks later when Twitter launched an all-out virtual war against DJ Vlad.
“I did a video telling him that I want him to apologize, but I simply stated if you don’t apologize then you can’t have a relationship with me,” Royce explained. “I don’t feel like it’s that big a deal. I feel like it’s Vlad disrespecting the culture. I don’t feel like it’s that big of a deal because he’s been disrespecting the culture. Now, you’re taking personal shots at Dame Dash, one of our heroes, and making him out to be a bad father. And this is only appropriate in this business because we allow it.”
He added in the caption, “Wait…. What did I just watch? Vlad really might need to be humbled… The Minister? In person? Y’all didn’t laugh at that? Brave man in a complicit business.”
VladTV regulars Lord Jamar and comedian Godfrey have since pulled their support and it’s safe to say Royce will never sit down with Vlad.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There are plenty of other YouTube interview channels. The reality is that people like the fuckery and instigating bullshit that Vlad engages in.

Yup.

But too be fair...

You go on his channel it's guaranteed to have the potential to have a lot of views and or go viral.

Again you right

WE the ones give him the power to do that

But the Jamar has been on his conspiracy stuff too much so I can't really rock with that. And hip hop confidential is making strides but seems a little to click bait shit starting right now. But they seem to be getting a lot of vlad regulars to come on to kinda JUSTIFY their vlad allegiance so good luck to them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The more these rappers speak against VladTV, the more mad I get that there isnt a black owned show to replace him.

It CAN be done.

The FORMAT to me is golden

Set up camera angles editing distribution schedule length titles...

Perfect

Someone can and should get the capital up and jack ALL that.

Just don't do sucka sh*t

There you go winning formula.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The more these rappers speak against VladTV, the more mad I get that there isnt a black owned show to replace him.
There are plenty of other YouTube interview channels. The reality is that people like the fuckery and instigating bullshit that Vlad engages in.

Believe me! This is the TRUTH!

Could get into this more, but already in heat with some powers that be (Vlad included)!

Our platform team interviews both major and underground artists, but there is both suppression going on(especially since October/November of last year to point of removals and reuploads).

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Could get into this more, but already in heat with some powers that be (Vlad included)!

Our platform team interviews both major and underground artists, but there is both suppression going on(especially since October/November of last year to point of removals and reuploads).

Fam..

I need to holla at you for some wisdom

I'm trying to work on something.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mfkr I swear.......

If you trying to holla at him about video for your damn podcast........

Fam if you don't hurry up and get these damn views and subscribers!! Hahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you SEE me working in real time!

which I thought would be kinda dope for the real brothers like you who make bgol what it is to see the power the network we built over the years has

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Yup.

But too be fair...

You go on his channel it's guaranteed to have the potential to have a lot of views and or go viral.

Again you right

WE the ones give him the power to do that

But the Jamar has been on his conspiracy stuff too much so I can't really rock with that. And hip hop confidential is making strides but seems a little to click bait shit starting right now. But they seem to be getting a lot of vlad regulars to come on to kinda JUSTIFY their vlad allegiance so good luck to them.
Doggie diamonds got his show back up and running

Subscribed

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

@ViCiouS

I agree with this

It seems talent deliberately went on vlad MORE to show him support in a weird show of solidarity AGAINST the minister?

And Jamar and Godfrey?

a6c.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS

I agree with this

It seems talent deliberately went on vlad MORE to show him support in a weird show of solidarity AGAINST the minister?

And Jamar and Godfrey?

Either Vlad paying premium prices for interviews

Got mad connects

is truly one of the most watched YouTube channels ever

Or these black folks have absolutely no loyalty to each other

and no love respect for the decades of work the Nation of Islam put in.

Cause this whole thing makes no damn sense and I honestly don't wanna hear any more talk of boycotts and culture vulture etc etc

Cause we couldn't even unite against a youtuber?

Then just give it up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

They made SURE to insulate themselves to a degree where they made it completely safe to go on his channel.

Cause so MANY have done it now... that you can't call anyone single person out.

So wtf?

It's amazing that these fools understand how to do that for a white man

But can never seem to grasp that for any BLACK OWNED BUSINESS VENTURE.

And I ain't even a Jamar co signer like that.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Either Vlad paying premium prices for interviews

Got mad connects

is truly one of the most watched YouTube channels ever

Or these black folks have absolutely no loyalty to each other

and no love respect for the decades of work the Nation of Islam put in.

Cause this whole thing makes no damn sense and I honestly don't wanna hear any more talk of boycotts and culture vulture etc etc

Cause we couldn't even unite against a youtuber?

Then just give it up.
It's because by and large black folk don't stand for nothing. I hear people here and in the real world say we black folk aint American. I totally disagree. Black folk are the most American group in this country. We are a true to multiculturalism, while others fake (dib and dap in) multiculturalism, while really practicing monoculture.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m neither member you posted but he’s wrong.

And also I agree he rationalized the f*ck outta that one.

And where is this retraction he spoke of and when was is posted?

But he is right about not wanting to getting involved

But ummm now he is anyway.