Lord Jamar: I don't support Black Lives Matter, It's not our movement

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my friends was discussing this yesterday (an informal group of black friends from college). Here are some links that was shared.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/...aunches-fund-to-strengthen-racial-equity-work

https://borealisphilanthropy.org/grantmaking/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_complex

https://incite-national.org/beyond-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

I remember W. E. B DuBois leaving the NAACP because of white influence & control. I remember Malcolm X saying that the big 5 in the civil rights movement were being funded & guided by their white liberal donors. I remember MLK talking about the betrayal of the movement by white liberals in power. So the historical precident is there. Some things that was said in the informal discussion stayed in my head:

• No systemic change because BLM is a black capitalist front for white neo-capitalism.

• All this social justice/racial equity work is Big Business.

• It's all paid for by white philanthropy. It's all orchestrated. Political theatre. They are the Black Thought Police.

• Defunding police is not the same as Fuck the Police. It's changing the whole meaning which essentially was framed in the context of community control and community policing.

• They Play and Pay Both Sides.

Not jumping to conclusions, but I'm gonna keep my eye & mind open.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I looked around the donation section. Who/what is ActBlue?

Wild guess.

ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables Democrats, progressive groups, and nonprofits to raise money on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors".

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
my friends was discussing this yesterday (an informal group of black friends from college). Here are some links that was shared.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/...aunches-fund-to-strengthen-racial-equity-work

https://borealisphilanthropy.org/grantmaking/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_complex

https://incite-national.org/beyond-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

I remember W. E. B DuBois leaving the NAACP because of white influence & control. I remember Malcolm X saying that the big 5 in the civil rights movement were being funded & guided by their white liberal donors. I remember MLK talking about the betrayal of the movement by white liberals in power. So the historical precident is there. Some things that was said in the informal discussion stayed in my head:

• No systemic change because BLM is a black capitalist front for white neo-capitalism.

• All this social justice/racial equity work is Big Business.

• It's all paid for by white philanthropy. It's all orchestrated. Political theatre. They are the Black Thought Police.

• Defunding police is not the same as Fuck the Police. It's changing the whole meaning which essentially was framed in the context of community control and community policing.

• They Play and Pay Both Sides.

Not jumping to conclusions, but I'm gonna keep my eye & mind open.

Oh the NAACP been shit for years. You would think that after Rachel Dolezal there would've been a big shakeup but..... Nothing. This shows how much control we have. Plus the morons saying "but she is in a position to do good" or "that doesn't change all the good she has done".

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elijah Muhammad showed us the way a long time ago. We should know white people more than anybody else. But Jonestown was about mind control and how to infiltrate and disrupt black organizations. It seems to be more common sense than helping white foundations to murder and kill. And the main people they are out to get rid of is us. We are watching Africa right now work more and more to become like us. And we should have wanted to help with the development of the resources of Africa. And should have been strong enough to help them keep the devils out.
Total separation is the only real salvation. Unless we love being carbon copies of devils.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look, man. I get tired of cats being like "We don't need ya'll help! Go away, white folks! Go away rich folks!" What the fuck is that shit!?! You need numbers to make things happen! Numbers as in people and voting numbers and monetary numbers. The bottom line is that anything that rich folks don't want to happen ain't happening. That's just the way it is and we need to learn that we have to play the game if we are going even have a chance at competing, let alone winning.

This whole shit about the slogans being invented by white folks: "I can't breathe" is a phrase proceeded the deaths of Greg AND Eric. That's not some white shit, that's a human being trying to live. We need to be able to harness ALL Americans for this movement. That's white folks, Asians, LGBTQ, immigrants...everybody. Black folks have some economic power, but not as much as all the people together. This is not a black issue, it's a human rights issue. The more humans you get on board, the better. No matter who those humans are.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Too bad that people like Vlad and Lord Jamar spit fictional numbers and names out like they're fact. Even worse it's sad that there are watchers and listeners who believe them without themselves doing research and seeking out receipts. I like the brotha, Lord Jamar, but he needs to do his research. Vlad can eat shit.
Regarding the FALSE claim that George Soros gave 33 million dollars to the BLM organization.

What's even sadder is when so-called enlightened Black folks repeat verbatim far right white lies about our movements, and never bothered to seek out the origin of the false information they're conveying. Before there was a Black Lives Matter, CACs were erroneously blaming George Soros for puppet mastering other progressive movements. BLM is one of those organizations that CACs lied on and unfortunately a number of Black folks drank the KoolAid. After BLM, various whites continued to credit Soros for anything that opposes their right wing agenda. The "migrant caravan" is one example of that.

On Snopes there are literally pages and pages of listings of CAC conspiracy theories blaming Soros for all kinds of shit.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He said, “what happened to No Justice No Peace?”

I’ve spent the last 4 days in front of the White House hearing nothing but, which shows me this man ain’t even outside.

He’s shooting darts from afar. Gonna have to come with something a littler stronger than Soros conjecture.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Why would anyone want to be lead by homesexuals,feminists and transgender....lmao..
cant believe straight black men are even entertaining the conversation.

THEIR OWN WORDS ON THIER SITE.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why would anyone want to be lead by homesexuals,feminists and transgender....lmao..
cant believe straight black men are even entertaining the conversation.

THEIR OWN WORDS ON THIER SITE.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.
I didn’t see shit about black men in there.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is the person handling your black lives matter money. It doesn't go to bail for protestors. It doesn't go to rent assistance for low income black people. No money for programming. No money for meal plans. THEY ARE SPENDING THE FUCKING MONEY ON TV ADS FOR DEMOCRATS!!!!

Thanks Karen!!

You serious? You really thought you had a smoking gun with this?

Think.

It’s an organization that handles donations for both BLM and Democratic candidates and others - separately.

What you are suggesting, that the videos did not depict would be equivalent to Saying that Gofundme must be on bullshit because they handle donations for Mike Brown’s killer and also for Black causes - therefore money from Black causes are going to the cop who killed Mike Brown. No causal connection in that imaginary scenario nor in yours.

You really thought you posted something. SMDH.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You serious? You really thought you had a smoking gun with this?

Think.

It’s an organization that handles donations for both BLM and Democratic candidates and others - separately.

What you are suggesting, that the videos did not depict would be equivalent to Saying that Gofundme must be on bullshit because they handle donations for Mike Brown’s killer and also for Black causes - therefore money from Black causes are going to the cop who killed Mike Brown. No causal connection in that imaginary scenario nor in yours.

You really thought you posted something. SMDH.
Where does the money go? Think. Do you know what Guidestar is? I could show you the report, but it would be a total waste of time. Sheep are gonna sheep.

Last edited:

Rising Star
Registered
I fuck wit jamal but i cant fuck wit niggas who just go anti whateveryone else is doing for clout. Like keep that shit to urself if you dont

SKATTA

International
International Member
Blm goes to local cities and destroy grass roots movements.
they move in make the shyt about themselves,get the attention and donation and move on to the next city.