Lord Jamar: I don't support Black Lives Matter, It's not our movement

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the person handling your black lives matter money. It doesn't go to bail for protestors. It doesn't go to rent assistance for low income black people. No money for programming. No money for meal plans. THEY ARE SPENDING THE FUCKING MONEY ON TV ADS FOR DEMOCRATS!!!!

wow smh

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where does the money go? Think.

Expenditures, 2020 cycle
Election cycle: 2020 2018 2016 2014 2012 2010 2008 2006 2004 2002

SectorDescriptionTotal Expenditures
Administrative
Rent, utilities & office expenses​
$2,315,932
Administrative travel & lodging​
$740,063
Administrative consulting​
$495,589
Administrative data & technology​
$364,777
Miscellaneous administrative​
$158,856
Administrative event expenses & food​
$111,586
Accountants, compliance & legal services​
$74,166
Campaign Expenses
Campaign events & activities​
$87,604
Campaign mailings & materials​
$1,181
Contributions
Contributions to federal candidates​
$1,057,598,402
Contributions to committees​
$173,518,241
Contributions to national parties​
$118,292,171
Contributions to joint fundraising committees​
$30,054,811
Contributions to state & local parties​
$21,077,128
Miscellaneous contributions​
$365,971
Contributions to state & local candidates​
$83,239
Fundraising
Fundraising fees​
$1,351,269
Miscellaneous fundraising​
$13,123
Fundraising consulting​
$9,875
Fundraising data & technology​
$-53
Media
Miscellaneous media​
$11,775
Broadcast ads​
$8,447
Web ads​
$3,380
Unspecified media buys​
$1,830
Salaries
Salaries, wages & benefits​
$15,849,366
Strategy & Research
Campaign strategy & communications consulting​
$355,863
Campaign data & technology​
$23,500
Unclassifiable
Unclassifiable​
$1,003,419
Unclassifiable event expenses​
$756,979
Unclassifiable data & technology​
$547,507
Unclassifiable printing & shipping​
$91,885
Unclassifiable consulting​
$82,984
Unclassifiable supplies & equipment​
$657
Top Vendors/Recipients
How does OpenSecrets.org classify campaign expenditures?
NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2020 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on May 21, 2020.

SKATTA

International
International Member
This interview is from 2016 this woman was part of the grass roots ferguson protest.
she will be interviewed on T Hassan Johnson youtube channel tonight.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That word doesn't appear on the home page.

Where do you think it goes? Edit: Never mind, I see respiration handled it.
"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.
We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.
We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.
We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered."

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Why would anyone want to be lead by homesexuals,feminists and transgender....lmao..
cant believe straight black men are even entertaining the conversation.

THEIR OWN WORDS ON THIER SITE.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.
I didn’t see shit about black men in there.
"all Black lives "

Y'all are just looking to bitch. :smh:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.
We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.
We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.
We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered."

Mentions of:
"Trans": 4
Black women: 1
Black men: tumbleweeds

Yet our "allies" are convincing the world that these are the people who are speaking for us.

We on our own out here.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mentions of:

Yet our "allies" are convincing the world that these are the people who are speaking for us.

We on our own out here.
We the ones out here dying. At the very least we could get a shoutout on the website. But no.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
To be honest. The more I see BLM, the more I see nothing but white and asian people...
Mentions of:

We on our own out here.

I’ve been saying for the longest that “Black Lives Matter” is one of the biggest cons they have put on us. While much of their platform was built on tragic incidents against heterosexual black men, little of their membership are us and we aren’t the focus of what they are actually fighting for.

It’s a majority white organization that is funded by white folks and now are the face of our struggle. We let the media define our struggle. Now “Black Lives Matter” is synonymous with the Black Struggle. I live in Oakland and there is a “Black Lives Matter” group that’s has had a weekly vigil for the past 4 years. Never saw a black man with them. All old white lesbian women.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
We let the media define our struggle. Now “Black Lives Matter” is synonymous with the Black Struggle. I live in Oakland and there is a “Black Lives Matter” group that’s has had a weekly vigil for the past 4 years. Never saw a black man with them. All old white lesbian women.

We all know the media doesn't give a shit about black men, with few exceptions (gays, John Legend, Common, Kevin Hart, Lebron, TNC).

NONE of them will publicly question BLM motives. We're stuck with Tariq and Lord Jamar. Fuck it.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
B

Expenditures, 2020 cycle
Election cycle: 2020 2018 2016 2014 2012 2010 2008 2006 2004 2002

SectorDescriptionTotal Expenditures
Administrative
Rent, utilities & office expenses​
$2,315,932
Administrative travel & lodging​
$740,063
Administrative consulting​
$495,589
Administrative data & technology​
$364,777
Miscellaneous administrative​
$158,856
Administrative event expenses & food​
$111,586
Accountants, compliance & legal services​
$74,166
Campaign Expenses
Campaign events & activities​
$87,604
Campaign mailings & materials​
$1,181
Contributions
Contributions to federal candidates​
$1,057,598,402
Contributions to committees​
$173,518,241
Contributions to national parties​
$118,292,171
Contributions to joint fundraising committees​
$30,054,811
Contributions to state & local parties​
$21,077,128
Miscellaneous contributions​
$365,971
Contributions to state & local candidates​
$83,239
Fundraising
Fundraising fees​
$1,351,269
Miscellaneous fundraising​
$13,123
Fundraising consulting​
$9,875
Fundraising data & technology​
$-53
Media
Miscellaneous media​
$11,775
Broadcast ads​
$8,447
Web ads​
$3,380
Unspecified media buys​
$1,830
Salaries
Salaries, wages & benefits​
$15,849,366
Strategy & Research
Campaign strategy & communications consulting​
$355,863
Campaign data & technology​
$23,500
Unclassifiable
Unclassifiable​
$1,003,419
Unclassifiable event expenses​
$756,979
Unclassifiable data & technology​
$547,507
Unclassifiable printing & shipping​
$91,885
Unclassifiable consulting​
$82,984
Unclassifiable supplies & equipment​
$657
Top Vendors/Recipients

How does OpenSecrets.org classify campaign expenditures?

NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2020 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on May 21, 2020.
I’m still waiting for YOU to think, or show some actual receipts for that matter. Like the videos you posted, this shows nothing indicating BLM’s donations are being used as donations to political candidates’ campaigns.

Look, Mr. @peterlongshort :
ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables Democrats, progressive groups, and left-leaning nonprofits to raise money on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors".[1]

That is what they do.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

BLM doesnt support or advocate for reperations to Foundational Black Americans. Our lives dont matter THAT much. Congrats BLM on your Supreme Court win yesterday. We foresee Martin Luther King Day being changed to Civil Rights Day in the near future.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that Jamar keeps using Vlads platform.....it just speaks volumes..... he may have a point about this....but nah playa, deaf ears over here. Royce told him at the 1:11 mark what it was

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I say we need our own brand. FUBU could have started that but they were not about revolution. I try to make clothes based on the poverty that I am going thru. But it does surprise me that the blacks with money act like they came over here on the mayflower. But sooner or later I will get the money to start our own brand and use the profits to build for us by us. Actually we got to rebuild the true garden of eden before it is to late. Sooner or later it will be to late. Artificial run the earth but we still have the power right now to become our glorious self again. Jesus did it and got killed for it. Wars and deceit still ruling the earth and making all the money. Just like Jonestown people pay to be ruled by death.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have never voted, even when I was in the military on enemy territory. I don't like Trump because he is a white male. He shows his love for white supremacy. What we should be worried about is the people like Biden who try to make all blacks house negros. Some of the stuff lord jamar said got to be right. It is all about promoting a white reality. Some blacks just cannot do that so their punishment by this white reality is jail, prison, homelessness, etc. I work hard to overcome all this and work to take this earth back from these white devils before it is to late.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

So Jan 6 was a figment of our imagination .. we didn’t watch that happen, particularly myself as I was on the Capitol ground documenting that day. All those overweight and obese MAGA’s struggling to run 10ft. That ain’t happen right? :hmm:

The good thing is this nigga sounds dumber everytime he speaks.

Keep that dropping content, Jamar.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jamar, got some retarded takes for sure, but he was 100% spot on about BLM. It was LGBTQ nonsense guised as a pro-Black movement. We got bambozzled and them bitches got rich and ran off with the cash. Shit reminds of the Susan G Komen Cancer charity. Non of it was for a cure, it all went to breast cancer “awareness” and making the CEOs rich.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never voted, even when I was in the military on enemy territory. I don't like Trump because he is a white male. He shows his love for white supremacy. What we should be worried about is the people like Biden who try to make all blacks house negros. Some of the stuff lord jamar said got to be right. It is all about promoting a white reality. Some blacks just cannot do that so their punishment by this white reality is jail, prison, homelessness, etc. I work hard to overcome all this and work to take this earth back from these white devils before it is to late.

Facts

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which part exactly?

Because Trump did in fact act like a dictator and tried to overturn the election. That happened. The COVID lockdowns started under Trump in March 2020. That happened.

So what is he talking about?

If you don't know what he's talking about your purposefully ignoring the point. If you read it once you've read it 1000x!

They are 2 sides of the same coin

Demofags/Republicoons

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If you don't know what he's talking about your purposefully ignoring the point. If you read it once you've read it 1000x!

They are 2 sides of the same coin

Demofags/Republicoons
I do know what he's talking about. But what he said wasn't factual and was backwards.

Do YOU know what he's talking about?