~Louisiana Festivals & Fairs - "In Da Boot We Party" poboy fest in Nola 10/27)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
voodoo2017banner.jpg

7FooFighters-VooDooFestGraphic-3d33ce42.jpeg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Y'all know how Da Boot get down....
These fools find any reason to have a fest.

hueQB5D3TiCBEkDDZSHk

"crabmeat & shrimp dressing over fried eggplant!"
DNP6v0cVoAAjQX3

sweet potato hand pie, shrimp BLT poboy and shrimp remoulade!

"Shrimp Yakamein"
DNP2beTU8AAua0o

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2018 Scott Boudin Festival Poster

IMG-0362s.jpg

25995_PROOFs.png

Scott Boudin Festival: Welcome
Welcome to the official website of the Scott Boudin Festival of Scott, Louisiana where we gather to celebrate family, food, arts and crafts, music, and of course, Boudin! The Scott Boudin Festival is positioned on the municipal grounds near the beautiful City Hall building, and only 12 minutes west of Lafayette, Louisiana. “Where the West Begins and Hospitality Never Ends!

Why Boudin? Scott is a community rich in Cajun heritage and our festival celebrates the spirit of that heritage. Boudin is a unique Cajun specialty that’s familiar recipe has been passed down from one generation to the next. It’s basically a combination of rice, a special blend of seasonings and traditionally, pork, but you may also find Boudin made with shrimp, crawfish or even some alligator, and rolled up in sausage casing.

The Scott Boudin Festival invites everyone to come enjoy this fun, social event. From the young to the young-at-heart, all folks can participate in the activities of the weekend. Hosted by our board members and area volunteers, in conjunction with our wonderful corporate and private sponsors, the Scott Boudin Festival caters to families and individuals wanting enriching entertainment, exciting rides, good music and food, in other words – community fun in a safe environment. Our city’s excellent police force will ensure the safety of all our festival goers. We will have a variety of food vendors offering their delicious Cajun cuisine, and a musical line up to bring our festival to life, consisting of the popping blues blend of Zydeco music of Keith Frank and Lil Nate, the rich “Zydecajun” sounds of Wayne Toups to the funky 80’s beat of Bag of Donuts.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
I’m in ga for a damn seminar, i could be in Lafayette sneaking peaks at red bone Creoles :(

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
just give y'all a example....i don't know them but for you high yellow loving kats

there was many groups that looked like this, not the hair per say

29717433_158185515004239_1617883767739777024_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What’s a good time to go down between now and send of September? I’m looking for a nice place with females and food! May he bringing sand to the beach, will try not to but still...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What’s a good time to go down between now and send of September? I’m looking for a nice place with females and food! May he bringing sand to the beach, will try not to but still...

shit this weekend probably was the best because you had

crawfish festival in beaux bridge
jazz fest 2nd weekend in nola

I'm keep u update on the happenings, actually I'm see whats going and let you know later today so u can make the proper arrangements