Lupin Netflix Discussion Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Lupin the III was heavily influenced by this French fictional character.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong but I think he was in this French movie The Wolf's Call. It's a must watch. Best submarine movie since Hunt For Red October and Crimson Tide!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@fonzerrillii @largebillsonlyplease @ViCiouS @ansatsusha_gouki (lets make this the official discussion thread) @Shaka54

this dropped.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s his grandfather

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I seen the trailer just a couple of weeks ago. So i put it on my list of things to watch. Right now im watching unauthorized living... its a very hard watch being that my finger stays on the fast forward button...fucking fag shit through the show..i like the story line so i wanna see it through to the end

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I made this the Discussion Thread...

thank you fam

I REALLY like it a lot

the lead Omar Sy is charismatic as hell not familiar with him but he doing a hell of a job carrying this.

Everything looks great editing music effects

story is engaging fun quick got drama good humor, very French which is good

the racism is very prevalent ( I need bgol France to tell me if its REALLY that bad)

every white person makes my damn skin crawl

really like the flashbacks

those young actors are GREAT I would have watched a whole series just on HOW Lupin became Lupin.

almost done and anxiously anticipating the rest

would have been a great SUMMER show.

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been enjoying it. I've watched some of the Lupin anime over the years and it's similar. Netflix is bringing some quality foreign tv here.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
thank you fam

I REALLY like it a lot

the lead Omar Sy is charismatic as hell not familiar with him but he doing a hell of a job carrying this.

Everything looks great editing music effects

story is engaging fun quick got drama good humor, very French which is good

the racism is very prevalent ( I need bgol France to tell me if its REALLY that bad)

every white person makes my damn skin crawl

really like the flashbacks

those young actors are GREAT I would have watched a whole series just on HOW Lupin became Lupin.

almost done and anxiously anticipating the rest

would have been a great SUMMER show.
Check him out in The Intouchables...Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston's The Upside is a remake....Omar Sy is a bona-fide star in France

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check him out in The Intouchables...Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston's The Upside is a remake....Omar Sy is a bona-fide star in France

So I never saw that movie but I remember when it made its rounds over here in the US...when I seen the trailer for this I knew it was the same dude I'm like aight he's crossing over to America..............

....then I found out this the same muthafucka......

Didn't realize he been putting in work over here....crazy....he's a good actor.

And you know I thought that The Upside looked eerily similar to The Intouchables but I never saw Upside just the trailer...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ahhh but that was another one of those films this reminded me of too...did not know that.....That explains the high quality of the direction they spent some money on this shit I see.

Just finished... it was excellent

fun different fast smart

I'mma do something I RARELY do.

Watch it again

but this time in french with the English subtitles

I think the English voices may have lost some nuance, I just watched the FIRST episode in French and it hit different.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
sidebar...

BGOL Parents aside for some VERY occasional violence a 5 f*cks said no nudity no sex the entire first series its safe for 13 up.