Lupin Netflix Discussion Thread

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Lupin
Season 3

Started these episodes this morning while at home. Season 3 has 7 episodes.

Assane starts out getting with Claire about her, their son and him just take off and leave France and start new. He gets himself involved in another master scheme in order to make it happen.

The season like others start off with Assane working the long con of schemes, this season the con spreads over a number of episodes with a lot of twists.

More information is given on Assane’s past as a kid dealing with his mother. A new enemy from Assane’s past debuts.

They set it up for a season 4. No word yet but it should get approved here soon being the series has a large fan base. Along with Netflix in hot water already for cancelling good series over the past few years.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lupin
Season 3

Started these episodes this morning while at home. Season 3 has 7 episodes.

Assane starts out getting with Claire about her, their son and him just take off and leave France and start new. He gets himself involved in another master scheme in order to make it happen.

The season like others start off with Assane working the long con of schemes, this season the con spreads over a number of episodes with a lot of twists.

More information is given on Assane’s past as a kid dealing with his mother. A new enemy from Assane’s past debuts.

They set it up for a season 4. No word yet but it should get approved here soon being the series has a large fan base. Along with Netflix in hot water already for cancelling good series over the past few years.

*fingers crossed

I don't trust this companies for nothing

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brooooo! It happened! Lol he good! Man this shit is funny as hell!
Nah I watched that's how I knew what you're talking about. I think this season is setting up something with his son. Lol my wife was like"he's the London Batman and it's hard to root for him more" and I agree it's all prep time and gadgets

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
shirine-boutella-attends-the-6th-canneseries-international-festival-day-three-on-april-16.jpg

Anybody catch how Ol’Gurl looked fine as Fuck this season?

She looked ragged in prior seasons. She got her hair done and was filling out those “Janet Jackson Pleasure Principle Jeans” out nice.

Shirine Boutella

1256748_v9_aa.jpg

redim_recadre_photo.php

redim_recadre_photo.php

361d2f699048a6eb71c71038ea897f0e.jpg

soufiane-guerrab-shirine-boutella-lupin-season-3-651d38ca79422.jpg

2f17ic7zuih71.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nah I watched that's how I knew what you're talking about. I think this season is setting up something with his son. Lol my wife was like"he's the London Batman and it's hard to root for him more" and I agree it's all prep time and gadgets
Got a little ridiculous again. How Lupin falling for this bullshit?