Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beware of the sheep. She’ll do anything she’s seen someone else get rewarded for—no matter how shameful or dangerous.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Many don’t even give off a happy vibe. She’s looks upset that she’s pregnant. I don’t understand how decades later our women don’t recognize the resting bitch face, or care that they have it. These photos shoots are trashy. Keke was worse but this isn’t good. This is the best photo out of the shoot???

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kudos, bitch. :bravo:
All that shit you’re talking about people didn’t believe in you, doubted you, hated on you is bullshit. Maybe you’re direct competitors; but the rest of us wanted another dominant black women to leave those whites bitches tripping over their feet. And we wanted an American to do it. You, sista, are a hoodrat. You’re loud, obnoxious and rude to the other athletes and to reporters. You’re ghetto as hell and constantly look a mess. Then you pulled your nasty wig off to reveal move weave. Your hands looks like the Hamburger Helper gloves. You are talented. You’re more an asshole than talented, though.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nooooooooooooo man likes thjs weave shit. There’s no clearer sign that they don’t wanna be good is this shit, right there. There isn’t a man alive who thinks this looks good. Not-a-one! They keep doing it. They pay hundreds and sit for hours getting this shit down. Then don’t wash that shit for months. “Girl, ain’t no man gon tell me what I can and can’t do to my head!” Years later; still getting pumped and dumped and asking herself why she’s so pretty but no man wants to be a man and wife her. They know. They all know. I refuse to even smash a bitch with weave. Won’t even take their numbers. Hard pass.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a level of delusion and supreme narcissism that tells a bitch “Take the pic anyway!” You can’t take a week off from attention whiting? Or :confused: is this brilliant? Maybe she’s trying to pull a fellow herpster without having to say it? Regardless…:smh::puke:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Male reality vs Female reality is men will weed our selves out. You know if you are a man and you don't have your shit together or in other words if you are a 4 chances are you ain't going to go after the 9. Bitches be 3's thinking they can date the 9. Example Lizzo big ass putting her bid in on Captain America and thinking she really got a shot. Or a bitch with her shit together in her 50s thinking the dude that's in his 50s with his shit together really wants to fuck with her. Like no bitch I'm cool.

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kudos, bitch. :bravo:
All that shit you’re talking about people didn’t believe in you, doubted you, hated on you is bullshit. Maybe you’re direct competitors; but the rest of us wanted another dominant black women to leave those whites bitches tripping over their feet. And we wanted an American to do it. You, sista, are a hoodrat. You’re loud, obnoxious and rude to the other athletes and to reporters. You’re ghetto as hell and constantly look a mess. Then you pulled your nasty wig off to reveal move weave. Your hands looks like the Hamburger Helper gloves. You are talented. You’re more an asshole than talented, though.
Shit looks ridiculous

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Male reality vs Female reality is men will weed our selves out. You know if you are a man and you don't have your shit together or in other words if you are a 4 chances are you ain't going to go after the 9. Bitches be 3's thinking they can date the 9. Example Lizzo big ass putting her bid in on Captain America and thinking she really got a shot. Or a bitch with her shit together in her 50s thinking the dude that's in his 50s with his shit together really wants to fuck with her. Like no bitch I'm cool.
Only difference is men progress while women regress. The more successful they become the more money they need to mask their flaws and insecurities. It’s like they’re saving up for “the wall” while men spend their early years climbing over it. It’s easy street for us and slim pickings for them. My building is loaded with 6-figure post 40 bitches with dogs, llamas and cats. I smashed two and realized the errors of my ways. I’m 53, and I’m trying to smash 35 and under. These broads now it. Altanta has a loooot of post 40 bitches in waist trainers and yoga pants thinking they can secure more than dick. Nope! Bitch send me a nude and pussy looked wrinkled—she’s 41. :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Til I’m blue in the face! Young, rich athletes LOOOOVE hoes. Nobody keeps the whores of their community afloat like young black men with money. This is why I stopped being mad at sluts and thots. Why wouldn’t they take that niggas money? Michael Jordan’s son, Zion, this nigga! :smh: Lowest standards of any race!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Til I’m blue in the face :hithead:
Young, rich, black men LOVE whores. This is why decent women are saying they can’t find a man because the men with anything going for themselves end up dealing with known hoes. Straight-up whores! Young rich black men are transferring wealth to sluts. Stop blaming women for what we can’t walk away from.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Til I’m blue in the face :hithead:
Young, rich, black men keep whores in business. They love hoes. If a bitch been passed around, a richer nigga wants her next.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if it’s all a test, or maybe a bad dream. The more ridiculous they make themselves, the more they swear we want women of other races. No matter what our women accomplish; they share a common goal of being ridiculous. We are expected to overlook their ridiculousness, envy their degrees, and somehow not view them as sheep.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First broad :lol: She looks like an adult chicken. Rajon Rondo-looking ass. And, and, she dressed and did her hair better AFTER the divorce. Typical dumb bitch shit. Do that shit WHILE married. My eyes watered for 9 minutes. LMAO. Dumb ass women.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goddamn! She looking real Hispanicy right now. :smh: The wall is undefeated.
Her beauty had the shelf life of milk.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s passport bros, redpill channels and He-Man Woman-Hater clubs but we never discuss the elephant in the room—too many men will fuck anything. Women know this, thus, why they see no reason to improve. I’d rather be in a drought than fuck just any chick. No man should walk into this broads crib and no turn immediately around. If you stay, you’re more trash than what’s surrounding her.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop acting like the majority of women are the problem. Yeah, it’s one dumb ninjas and four sluts but they aren’t rich. They aren’t talented, famous or anything other than open legs and black men keep making sluts rich. I repeat, young black men are the biggest simps.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Black men always blow the bag over musty bitches. Love hoes. And this bitch look like Albert Thompson. Blew $90 million.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Til I’m blue in the face! Young, rich athletes LOOOOVE hoes. Nobody keeps the whores of their community afloat like young black men with money. This is why I stopped being mad at sluts and thots. Why wouldn’t they take that niggas money? Michael Jordan’s son, Zion, this nigga! :smh: Lowest standards of any race!
He got.caught up with a succubus. He should still give the baby his blood but hat bitch is foul