Male vs Female reality

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facebook%2Bcopy.jpg

At this point I'd rather spend my money on getting me a mail order bride then deal with one of these broads over here. 2024 I'm headed to China or the Phillipines.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch should not have the confidence she has. She should not want to be seen naked, let alone, have the arrogance to post it. The reality is too many ninjas will sneak up behind this. This, I believe, is the biggest lie in the black community—that ninjas don’t like this. Somebody is fucking her. Someone is boosting her ego with compliments, dick and meals. Our relationship issues are self-inflicted.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many of you took this one 3 dates before you even got a kiss. Others are married to this and rarely gets sex. I’m not against marriage but I’ll never do it. Not if I have to deal with this getting tired of sex. Most of these angry social media posts are from bitches that waited til they looked like this to have standards. This is a “had 3 kids with her” body, not a “I don’t have sex before marriage” chick. Chicks like this can’t make the rules but too many ninjas allow it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t tolerate this dude at all. The title had me trying to listen. Made it 3 minutes. The most inarticulate MF on YouTube. Still, a rest haven for hoes.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posturing. These bitches are not as cool with being alone as they portray. This bitch is selling Lacefront wolf tickets. Deep down this bitch is lonely and knows she barely even worth a jumpoff spot. This is a hot dog hollering.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She knows what she was and will never be again. She didn’t want that dude to have any reminder of how bad he has it. Bro is clearly losing in life. She wanted him to have zero reminders of how badly she let herself go.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kids grown. You’re old as fuck. And you had zero to do with building the brand. Take $10 million and walk the fuck away. We are sooooo close to marriage being obsolete.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I tell women I don’t date them if they have more than two social media accounts, they pretend to have no idea why. For me, social media needs sheep, so if she had Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, she is prone to do sheep shit.