Male vs Female reality

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My chick and i were discussing the rules of what has to change when you get into a serious relationship. Her thing was she has guy friends that, even if we take this further, she wants to still hang out with. I told her it depends on what, where and why. She said a male coworker invited her to an NBA game because he had an extra ticket. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with his invite. I feel that dude knows she has man, and he should have asked a dude or any other single female to go to that game with him, not a female he knows has a dude. She thinks i am overreacting, i told her dude has zero respect for her relationship and he is testing the waters to see what little shit you might do now so he can push the boundaries later on. Once you commit or get married, serious guy friends need to fall back.

She then asks me if her female friend was wrong for inviting a married dude out for a platonic situation. All 3 know each other. The wife wasn't cool with it, but dude went anyway. I feel that is my girls friend really valued their marriage, once she saw the wife didnt want to go and wasn't cool with her man going out with her, she should have taken the invite off the table. I think she said Fuck Yo Couch to their marriage by going with the married dude anywhere after that.

Thoughts?

Then tell her not one word about your FEMALE friends then :grin:

I think most of these "what if" scenarios they like to come with, if you flip it and put them on the spot, I wonder if the answers would be different.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facebook%2Bcopy.jpg

At this point I'd rather spend my money on getting me a mail order bride then deal with one of these broads over here. 2024 I'm headed to China or the Phillipines.
images

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goddamn! She looking real Hispanicy right now. :smh: The wall is undefeated.
Her beauty had the shelf life of milk.

Wait, these women still hating Brown for that incident with Rhianna??? How long has it been. Didn't she admit to starting it first.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, these women still hating Brown for that incident with Rhianna??? How long has it been. Didn't she admit to starting it first.
They don’t want both sides. And all those would let him smash on the low. They love the asshole, villain.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shout out to that lady. Man I bet they come after her with fire.
Yep. They eat their own. I don’t see a way back from where we are. Women accuse men of hating women, when they KNOW what they did to get us to this point. When I say I’ll never get married, they ALWAYS ask “Who hurt you?” followed by “It’s not ALL women!” I can’t be the gentleman you want me to be if you’re an asshole or surrounded by them. Men are protecting themselves and it’s less about hating women and more not wanting the fucking headache.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Who-the-fuck is trying to….:roflmao:Bitch is talking just to be talking. She’s only saying that because of how rich she is and how ugly she knows she’s become.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to find a Virgin. Who the fuck wants her at the age? If she’s a full virgin, this is a waste of any man’s time. I’ve know virgins who sucked dick and took it in the ass until they finally gave it up. That’s living a lie, but, whatever floats their boats. With her income and status, no man that would measure up wants to train a bitch at age 40. Timid, pedestrian, whack sex. She won’t want an older man, and a younger man is only in it for the challenge. She’s damned either way. Could be a lesbian, or let dudes eat her out up until now. Soooo past her prime. Looking like Morgan Freeman now. Lmao!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He already like you. He dated you, proposed, planned a wedding and everything and that wasn’t enough. Died putting on a show. Lose all that weight just to fit into a dress you’ll only wear once. All that caring about what other motherfuckers think and you lost your life. The only thing the makes these new broads happy is outside validation from inconsequential people. The weave, the BBL, implants and now this shit.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many racists openly admit they are racist? Same rule applies to cheating ass hoes.
If they want a roster - that's fine.

What I gets me is cheaters not being honest up front - to allow that person to decide whether or not they want to be on it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas are fucking anything raw. There has to be some level of standards out here. This is out of control. Even if he is her age, damn bro—her? Her? Chick oozes failure long before you ask for the number. No standards man. None.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried not to like this video. :lol: Soon as I saw the wig I was hatin. Then I watched it and did-not-want-to laugh. Once I poured that haterade out I realized what he was going and why. He, nor I, do not like how so many are so performative. It’s so forced that it hard to take people seriously. He’s corny, but he nailed it without saying it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’ve given up on each other as individuals. I can’t think of a person in my family that would allow any woman with our name to survive this. There is zero accountability anymore.