"Mama, NOOO!": DWIGHT HOWARD got outed on Twitter as a "Power Bottom Forward" by tranny Masin Elije

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't say anything was right I said whats happening to him is fucked up and not funny.. the punchline of the jokes seems to be a few things

1. Dwight Howard is gay
2. he forced a blowjob on a dude
3. he desperately denies all of it.

Now if Howard was a colossal asshole to everyone around him then him getting caught in his own lies would be karma and I could see why people would be happy about it. But I've never seen old boy ever be anything a big goofball who seemed pretty good natured and it IS possible that he's being extorted or played...

Since when do people who accuse others of rape or sexual assault get automatically believed in the black community??? who believed Mike Tyson or Tupac committed committed sexual assault? Shit more than half of the black community STILL don't Bill Cosby sexually assaulted ONE woman let alone 50. And rkelly got a pass for 2 decades even AFTER he married an underaged Aliyah AND had a sex tape of him pissing on a 14 year old girls face! You what people said...it was HER fault.

A grown ass man said Dwight Howard forced him down and sucked his dick and you BELEIVE THAT off the jump??

Either a real crime happened OR Howard's getting fucked over. Either way whats so funny about it??
He has vids of him trying to grab his teammates crotch.. also a couple of other suspect situation. This ain’t the first time Dwight been pointed out as gay. This accusation further proves the assumption that he was what some people already thought

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its funny because he doesn't stand on who he is and he acts like he isnt. so by his own admission of not saying he's gay, and a man saying he was forced to give head on him is funny.

also, there are text messages showing that they were going to link up individually with no mention of other dude. then he came and visited him and forced ol dude with him. thats fucked up bro. no evidence of agreement. if he did this to a woman and had one of his homeboys come with him, it is just as fucked up. thats a big no no and dumb as fuck. all your examples you used to deflect had no examples of a friend coming in to join the party.

you think dudes bring a buddy to a late night hit so he can wipe his forehead on break time?

in the end, dwight has enough bread to make a payoff with no talking about the incident part of the deal so im guessing thats the likely resolution.
Indeed, per XXL, who reported on the situation when it occurred in 1995, Tupac was sentenced to 1.5 to 4.5 years in prison after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a female fan named Ayanna Jackson.

Ayanna claimed that she and Tupac had been physically intimate a few days prior to the assault. However, she stated that when she met the rapper and his friends at the Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City that fateful day, the group proceeded to rape her.
Tupac claimed during a 1994 appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show that the encounter was consensual.

What happened on the night of the alleged rape?

So we''re all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I''m thinking, Okay, I''m going to take her to the room and get a massage. I''m thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I''m laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I''m thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can''t say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I''m making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn''t touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I''m saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn''t know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You''re going to the police, you''re going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain''t nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I''m, like, "I don''t got time for this shit right here. You got to chill out with that shit. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you''re going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don''t worry about it, Pac, don''t worry. I''ll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many ni**as." You know, I ain''t even tripping no more, you know? ni**as start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I''m sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the f*ck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

I'm not deflecting anything.
He has vids of him trying to grab his teammates crotch.. also a couple of other suspect situation. This ain’t the first time Dwight been pointed out as gay. This accusation further proves the assumption that he was what some people already thought

at the ed of the day the reality is him admitting being gay wouldnt make people....people in his own community stop fucking with him. So this notion that all he has to do is tell the truth and it would be over is just not true...you know this.

I suppose he could do the Kobe Defense...remember when Kobe had to publicly admit he cheated on his wife and had consensual sex with another woman.... becuz the defense is as long as he's admits to being a cheater then he's not a rapist. It totally fucked up his good guy image brand at the time but hey he was trying to stay outta jail!

Howard could do a version of that...but its a pick your poison way of doing things. :dunno:

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Indeed, per XXL, who reported on the situation when it occurred in 1995, Tupac was sentenced to 1.5 to 4.5 years in prison after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a female fan named Ayanna Jackson.

Ayanna claimed that she and Tupac had been physically intimate a few days prior to the assault. However, she stated that when she met the rapper and his friends at the Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City that fateful day, the group proceeded to rape her.
Tupac claimed during a 1994 appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show that the encounter was consensual.

What happened on the night of the alleged rape?

So we''re all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I''m thinking, Okay, I''m going to take her to the room and get a massage. I''m thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I''m laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I''m thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can''t say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I''m making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn''t touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I''m saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn''t know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You''re going to the police, you''re going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain''t nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I''m, like, "I don''t got time for this shit right here. You got to chill out with that shit. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you''re going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don''t worry about it, Pac, don''t worry. I''ll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many ni**as." You know, I ain''t even tripping no more, you know? ni**as start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I''m sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the f*ck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

I'm not deflecting anything.

at the ed of the day the reality is him admitting being gay wouldnt make people....people in his own community stop fucking with him. So this notion that all he has to do is tell the truth and it would be over is just not true...you know this.

I suppose he could do the Kobe Defense...remember when Kobe had to publicly admit he cheated on his wife and had consensual sex with another woman.... becuz the defense is as long as he's admits to being a cheater then he's not a rapist. It totally fucked up his good guy image brand at the time but hey he was trying to stay outta jail!

Howard could do a version of that...but its a pick your poison way of doing things. :dunno:
yes you are. tupac didnt stop his boys from fucking with his girl. he deserved that time.

no one gives a shit if you gay. im tired of this bullshit narrative you cant be yourself around black folks. we are the most accepting people by far. shit. crackin jokes is what we so, other communities straight up disown. be gay in dubai or asia and see if the community still fucks with you. 90 percent of you vote for fag agendas. stop.

howard was wrong either way but admitting hes gay would make him look less like a liar. gay jokes come to a minimal when you stand on it.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes you are. tupac didnt stop his boys from fucking with his girl. he deserved that time.

no one gives a shit if you gay. im tired of this bullshit narrative you cant be yourself around black folks. we are the most accepting people by far. shit. crackin jokes is what we so, other communities straight up disown. be gay in dubai or asia and see if the community still fucks with you. 90 percent of you vote for fag agendas. stop.

howard was wrong either way but admitting hes gay would make him look less like a liar. gay jokes come to a minimal when you stand on it.
really?? name a high profile black athlete that came out and stood on it and is still playing in the major leagues...i'll wait:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Wow these rumors have been around for awhile and it’s basically confirmed at this point

What’s funny that coming into the league he was very religious and conservative. It’s always interesting how a lot of those turn out (no pun intended) gay. It almost seems like defense mechanism or coping process to deal with their sexuality
I mean people have come out the closet freely and Howard should do the same.

He's done a lot of suspect shit over the years that it's not a secret that he gets down like that.

So, he doesn't want to get any backlash about his sexuality which is why he's dealing with coping mechanism.

I'm sure the rainbow community would welcome him aboard.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
really?? name a high profile black athlete that came out and stood on it and is still playing in the major leagues...i'll wait:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you keep moving goalposts
first, you complain about the black community not accepting gays (obvious projection,)and now its about pro sports as if we control who gets placed on a team. (white owners) if anything, you just supported my argument. you all kinds of stupid.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read this...I'm not shocked at all cause this explains the reason why he wasn't as aggressive in the games as he was during practice and it's because he was to busy watching the men....

He's not the only one Dennis helped usher that shit in and ...its time for them to play in their truth
For your logic to work, Rodman would have had to be a soft player. He was one of the most aggressive forwards in history.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you keep moving goalposts
first, you complain about the black community not accepting gays (obvious projection,)and now its about pro sports as if we control who gets placed on a team. (white owners) if anything, you just supported my argument. you all kinds of stupid.
no projection just observation.... The white owners dont give a fuck as long as revenue comes in.. You think there are NO gay athletes in that locker room? :lol:The issue there isnt if gays are in ML sports its could OUT gays be accepted and the answer to that is on the athletes and communities who support the teams...the owners will roll with how that wind blows as long as it generates revenue.

your disgust is that he's gay period...not that he allegedly committed a crime..in fact the victim of the crime is another black man and NO ONE shows any sympathy for that guy in any case...so your outrage is about what exactly??? that black men who are gay arent open about it?? SHOCKER!! :rolleyes2: wonder why that would be....lets ask Dwight Howard how black people are reacting his exposure?

And if the black community is open and accepting of gays then why is being "suspect" such an issue??

Ok...Dwight Howards gay....now what? If it turns out that his accuser is lying...are YOU going to defend Howard or have sympathy for him??? Cuz you know...being gay isnt a big deal in the black community...

Watch the answer here folks:popcorn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
no projection just observation.... The white owners dont give a fuck as long as revenue comes in.. You think there are NO gay athletes in that locker room? :lol:The issue there isnt if gays are in ML sports its could OUT gays be accepted and the answer to that is on the athletes and communities who support the teams...the owners will roll with how that wind blows as long as it generates revenue.

your disgust is that he's gay period...not that he allegedly committed a crime..in fact the victim of the crime is another black man and NO ONE shows any sympathy for that guy in any case...so your outrage is about what exactly??? that black men who are gay arent open about it?? SHOCKER!! :rolleyes2: wonder why that would be....lets ask Dwight Howard how black people are reacting his exposure?

And if the black community is open and accepting of gays then why is being "suspect" such an issue??

Ok...Dwight Howards gay....now what? If it turns out that his accuser is lying...are YOU going to defend Howard or have sympathy for him??? Cuz you know...being gay isnt a big deal in the black community...

Watch the answer here folks:popcorn:
nope. you brought up something that has nothing to do with our contol and then assume players arent told by them because its not a public announcement

that is not my "disgust " and i never said that. you just completely made that up and tried to state it as fact.

i already told you what the problem is and you just changed my words until something else. you're being disengenious.

you really feel hurt about dwight and taking this personal because you have been called gay countless times on here and dont want to admit your sexual preference. we all know your father left you because of your early behaviors and your mom got around. dont take out your anger on other black men. no one cares that you're gay, dude.

if the accuser is lying about what exactly? the actual grape? how is that going to be proved? no mention of other dude in text coming over. dwight pulled a surprise extra partner. then he wants to insult our intelligence and not say hes gay.

as for why is suspect a problem? bruh, now i know you're gay. it brings lies to women you are dating. increases diseases and the spread of hiv. just because someone cant be honest with themselves, such as yourself.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope. you brought up something that has nothing to do with our contol and then assume players arent told by them because its not a public announcement

that is not my "disgust " and i never said that. you just completely made that up and tried to state it as fact.

i already told you what the problem is and you just changed my words until something else. you're being disengenious.

you really feel hurt about dwight and taking this personal because you have been called gay countless times on here and dont want to admit your sexual preference. we all know your father left you because of your early behaviors and your mom got around. dont take out your anger on other black men. no one cares that you're gay, dude.

if the accuser is lying about what exactly? the actual grape? how is that going to be proved? no mention of other dude in text coming over. dwight pulled a surprise extra partner. then he wants to insult our intelligence and not say hes gay.

as for why is suspect a problem? bruh, now i know you're gay. it brings lies to women you are dating. increases diseases and the spread of hiv. just because someone cant be honest with themselves, such as yourself.
youre personal attacks are hilarious because thats all you rely on when anyone disagrees with your stance....its like debating a little boy who only knows the world by what his uniformed big brother told him... :lol:

my original point was...whats happening to howard isnt funny and its fucked up his own people are clowning him on it.
A grown ass man said Dwight Howard forced him down and sucked his dick and you BELEIVE THAT off the jump??

Either a real crime happened OR Howard's getting fucked over. Either way whats so funny about it??
your response??
its funny because he doesn't stand on who he is and he acts like he isnt. so by his own admission of not saying he's gay, and a man saying he was forced to give head on him is funny.
so a black man getting sexually assaulted is funny...:hmm::hmm:..those are your words..I'm not bending anything..

you seem to take particular issue with another person joining the party so I bring up tupac's situation something you clearly dont know because you say
all your examples you used to deflect had no examples of a friend coming in to join the party.

you think dudes bring a buddy to a late night hit so he can wipe his forehead on break time?
here's the proof from pacs own words..
I''m thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can''t say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I''m making her my girl.

busted...you switch points....
tupac didnt stop his boys from fucking with his girl. he deserved that time.
but AT THE TIME IT WENT DOWN NO ONE THOUGHT PAC DESERVED JAIL TIME AND NO ONE WAS JOKING ABOUT HIS SITUATION.

now you say

isnt that always the case in these types of crimes? How believable is the accuser vs the accused.. historically in the black community female rape accusers/victims are usually NOT believed and male rape accusers/victims are laughed at....hence your line:

a man saying he was forced to give head on him is funny.
which brings us too
im tired of this bullshit narrative you cant be yourself around black folks. we are the most accepting people by far
If you were you wouldn't be making jokes about a Blackmans life and freedom in jeopardy. But you do you boo-boo:rolleyes:

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
youre personal attacks are hilarious because thats all you rely on when anyone disagrees with your stance....its like debating a little boy who only knows the world by what his uniformed big brother told him... :lol:

my original point was...whats happening to howard isnt funny and its fucked up his own people are clowning him on it.

your response??

so a black man getting sexually assaulted is funny...:hmm::hmm:..those are your words..I'm not bending anything..

you seem to take particular issue with another person joining the party so I bring up tupac's situation something you clearly dont know because you say

here's the proof from pacs own words..

busted...you switch points....

but AT THE TIME IT WENT DOWN NO ONE THOUGHT PAC DESERVED JAIL TIME AND NO ONE WAS JOKING ABOUT HIS SITUATION.

now you say

isnt that always the case in these types of crimes? How believable is the accuser vs the accused.. historically in the black community female rape accusers/victims are usually NOT believed and male rape accusers/victims are laughed at....hence your line:

which brings us too

If you were you wouldn't be making jokes about a Blackmans life and free in jeopardy. But you do you boo-boo:rolleyes:
im not reading all that bullshit. you took all that time to do that and its all for nothing. you mad and so passionate about this cause you're gay yourself. it's obvious to everyone. all this mumbo jumbo is just bullshit arguments to make yourself feel better. i wont help you. you're gay. deal with it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im not reading all that bullshit. you took all that time to do that and its all for nothing. you mad and so passionate about this cause you're gay yourself. it's obvious to everyone. all this mumbo jumbo is just bullshit arguments to make yourself feel better. i wont help you. you're gay. deal with it.
Lotta words for someone who doesn't care...:lol: nigga you the one acting all betrayed...your mad that Howard didn't admit to YOU he's gay .but it seemed pretty obvious to the people he dealt with.. your mad cuz you found out your hero is gay :giggle:

(Bitchass response in 5...4...3..2):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Lotta words for someone who doesn't care...:lol: nigga you the one acting all betrayed...your mad that Howard didn't admit to YOU he's gay .but it seemed pretty obvious to the people he dealt with.. your mad cuz you found out your hero is gay :giggle:

(Bitchass response in 5...4...3..2):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
talk about childish.

I'm not debating over a gay guy. it's important to you. it's not to me. You're still gay, bro.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta agree to disagree and get back on topic. The conversation isn't moving forward.
Yeah, I already conceded the gay nigga knows more about being gay than me. He still searching for an argument because this hurts him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyones past coming back to haunt them....all kinds of dudes getting sued and investigated for sexual harrassmant, misconduct, assault etc.....

ALL EXCEPT THIS GUY!!

espn_rodman_600.jpg

all thru the PISTON BAD BOY DAYSin the late 80s....THE DRAG QUEEN/PYSCHO YEARS with the Bulls and Spurs in the 90s...

this nigga actually said this:
In San Antonio I started going to gay clubs. I started going to drag clubs.

"I started bringing drag queens to games."

Before adding: "When you talk to people in the gay community, someone who does drag, something like that, they’re so f***ing happy.

"They hold their head up so high every fucking day, man. They’re not ashamed of s***. They’re not trying to prove anything, they’re just out there living their lives."

Rodman then declared he fantasised about having relations with men, though stated that he never acted on it.

He remarked: "I was wondering to myself, I said, ‘What if I was gay back then, in ’93, ’94? Would I be in the NBA?"

The New Jersey native then announced that he believes he would have been.

and yet nothing....no man or woman has said anything in 30 years... :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Everyones past coming back to haunt them....all kinds of dudes getting sued and investigated for sexual harrassmant, misconduct, assault etc.....

ALL EXCEPT THIS GUY!!

espn_rodman_600.jpg

all thru the PISTON BAD BOY DAYSin the late 80s....THE DRAG QUEEN/PYSCHO YEARS with the Bulls and Spurs in the 90s...

Before adding: "When you talk to people in the gay community, someone who does drag, something like that, they’re so f***ing happy.

"They hold their head up so high every fucking day, man. They’re not ashamed of s***. They’re not trying to prove anything, they’re just out there living their lives."

Rodman then declared he fantasised about having relations with men, though stated that he never acted on it.

He remarked: "I was wondering to myself, I said, ‘What if I was gay back then, in ’93, ’94? Would I be in the NBA?"

Perhaps because he actually got CONSENT to fuck them.:dunno:

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor

ALL EXCEPT THIS GUY!!

espn_rodman_600.jpg

Rodman was a bad boy but he kept it real and never tried to be anything except self. He said he was never gay and despite his closeness to gay, he always came off like this dude not giving a fucks what society says, he shows up does his job, and at peace with him. He figured out early enough how to grab attention but backed up his bullshit while at work. I read his book and he never came off as gay to me. He did come off as laughing at mofos trying to figure him out while he was living his best life.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
“Mr. Harper not only invited the initial experience, but tried to initiate a second encounter because the first was so enjoyable.”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How bad was the mom that the dad who is up on gay rape accusations can still get full custody?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
How bad was the mom that the dad who is up on gay rape accusations can still get full custody?

He said Render had relocated to Florida with their child in July 2023 — allegedly without telling him. He claimed Render has “failed and refused” to talk to him about major issues involving their daughter including her education, healthcare, and general well-being.
Howard said Render had “failed and refused to provide access to the Minor Child and failed and refused to discuss, in good faith, the Minor Child’s relocation, unenrollment in her prior school or enrollment in her new school in Florida.”
Further, he said he viewed TikToks posted by his daughter in which she is “flipping off” the camera, as well “as videos of the Minor Child, scantily clad and/or in age-inappropriate clothing, with vulgar, sexual songs playing in the background, wherein which the Minor Child is making sexually inappropriate gestures and innuendo.”
In addition, Howard claimed Render exploited their child by having her record for and participate in the reality show Real Housewives of Orlando, without his knowledge.
Bravo, where the Real Housewives franchise airs, has not announced a Real Housewives of Orlando. The network does air Real Housewives of Miami.
Howard's other ex, Royce Reed,
was a star on Basketball Wives. VH1, the network that airs Basketball Wives, recently launched a spin-off Basketball Wives Orlando.
Howard said Render has failed to allow him to exercise his parenting time since her move. He said she has demonstrated “an inability to maintain a healthy home environment in which to raise the Minor Child.”

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rodman was a bad boy but he kept it real and never tried to be anything except self. He said he was never gay and despite his closeness to gay, he always came off like this dude not giving a fucks what society says, he shows up does his job, and at peace with him. He figured out early enough how to grab attention but backed up his bullshit while at work. I read his book and he never came off as gay to me. He did come off as laughing at mofos trying to figure him out while he was living his best life.
Word. Someone would try to pull these antics when their career was on the downslide, but Rodman was beasting the boards then dressing up in drag. No one could say shit because he was doing his job at the highest level.