"Mama, NOOO!": DWIGHT HOWARD got outed on Twitter as a "Power Bottom Forward" by tranny Masin Elije

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"Tonight or it doesn't happen".........

Mase gotta be careful.....eek
Pastor Mase lol

His segment was funny, but all throughout it I wondered if he remembered this report lol.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Pastor Mase lol

His segment was funny, but all throughout it I wondered if he remembered this report lol.

Yeah this was one of the stories I vaguely remembered with allegations about Mase.

But now reading it I realize someone called into a radio show relaying this story.

If that audio still exists and resurfaces it's going to be a completely different show the next time they tape.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Pastor Mase lol

Yeah this was one of the stories I vaguely remembered with allegations about Mase.

But now reading it I realize someone called into a radio show relaying this story.

If that audio still exists and resurfaces it's going to be a completely different show the next time they tape.

I forgot about that, thank you for posting it.

I was thinking it about both of them when watching the segment but didn’t want to slander with little basis.

But it’s always the people talking loudest about faggotry who end up being the thirstiest undercover homos.

May he come to peace with his desires.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Guy has the audacity to be indignant and arrogant in his faggotry... Doesnt even have the tact or dignity to lay low a while. We need to hastly return to a time when fags like this were made to feel uncomfortable and fear violence. They are slowly normalizing this shit day by day..

“we need to hastily return to a time when nigras knew their place”

You sound like you’re looking for a lynch party to join, Cletus.

Jokes aside, that is truly a heinous post. No innocent people should fear violence. Dwight should be able to be who he is and no securely straight man would or should have a problem with it.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf is this kitty bullshit and why do I keep seeing men using this term? Shit is damn near as gay as Dwight's dms lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Oh ok, I see now. Lol I was reading it as some kind of new saying lol you know how these new cats speak :giggle:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“we need to hastily return to a time when nigras knew their place”

You sound like you’re looking for a lynch party to join, Cletus.

Jokes aside, that is truly a heinous post. No innocent people should fear violence. Dwight should be able to be who he is and no securely straight man would or should have a problem with it.
Dwight is a sick homo living in denial and engaging in a disgusting high risk lifestyle of reckless faggotry where he meets men online, brings them around his children and allegedly sexually assaults them... and after the fact, he sticks his goofy ass face in front of a cell phone discussing and denying sick shit he already admitted to in open court.... So yea, a shameless flaming faggit like he should be made to feel uncomfortable around non perverts.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dwight is a sick homo living in denial and engaging in a disgusting high risk lifestyle of reckless faggotry where he meets men online, brings them around his children and allegedly sexually assaults them... and after the fact, he sticks his goofy ass face in front of a cell phone discussing and denying sick shit he already admitted to in open court.... So yea, a shameless flaming faggit like he should be made to feel uncomfortable around non perverts.

respect to everybody's opinion about Dwight fucking Shaddyvillethug in the ass but the bold is the most important part.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The bad parts there have nothing to do with his sexuality, Hooded Justice.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would be easier if he simply said he was gay or bisexual
you know whats funny (by funny I mean fucked up) people say they dont wanna know and why do LGBTLMNOP keep insisting on flaunting it in our faces :furious::pain: then turn around and say "just say your gay!"

Dwight didnt put this out there...SOMEONE ELSE DID..very likely to blackmail him and ruin in his life if the details are exposed and everyone is playing directly into it..:smh::smh::smh:

Whats happening to Dwight Howard is really no different than whats happening to Jonathan Majors.

Both had an interaction they clearly regret now with people who probably have some kind of fucked up agenda

Both are accused and being sued/tried for assaults' of some sort.

Both career's and personal reps are adversely affected.

Disney Pulled A Jonathan Majors Film From Its Schedule Amidst His Ongoing Court Case​

e3b45fdd0c0d47e5a807d43676798cee_md.jpg

Earlier this year, the acclaimed actor was arrested in New York City after an alleged incident with his then-girlfriend Grace Jabbari that turned violent. According to the allegations, the two were in a taxi cab when Jabbari saw a text message sent to Majors that read, “Wish I was kissing you right now.” After Jabbari grabbed his phone, Majors allegedly violently pried the phone from her hands, twisting her forearm and causing what was described as “substantial pain.” He’s also been accused of hitting her right ear, resulting in a laceration. Majors was subsequently charged with strangulation, assault, and harassment

Majors has denied the allegations, claiming it was Jabbari who attacked him.

The actor's bodybuilding drama, "Magazine Dreams," has been yanked indefinitely by the Mouse House ... which was due to release this flick under its Searchlight Pictures subsidiary in early December. As of now, though, the film's release date has been moved to "unset."

The only difference is while BOTH their worlds are burning down around them....NO ONE is clowning Jonathan for his shit.