Staff member
Find that devil!

HSWpayJ.png
HSWpYva.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh with scooters and ebikes, kniggas dont really be on the train like that,

unless its rush hour.... so the piglice just let him GO??? no fuckin way they let him

go like that after somebody died in the altercation...

and bruh looks like that Jamaican bruh from Deuce and Mero show I think their name was...

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
A man who was acting “erratically” on a New York City subway is dead after another passenger put him in a chokehold, police and witnesses say, and an investigation into the incident is ongoing.

Here’s everything we know about the deadly encounter, culled from original reporting and trusted partners, including the New York Daily News, CBS News and others.

How it unfolded​

According to the Daily News, it began around 2:30 p.m. on Monday when a man identified as Jordan Neely, a 30-year-old who “used to busk in the subway as a Michael Jackson impersonator,” was on an uptown F train when he began yelling and screaming, passengers told police.

Neely “yelled and threw garbage at commuters,” prompting another man, identified as a 24-year-old Marine veteran, to intervene.

“I don’t have food, I don’t have to drink, I’m fed up,” Neely screamed, according to Juan Alberto Vázquez, a freelance journalist and fellow passenger. “I don’t mind going to jail and getting life in prison. I’m ready to die.”

Video shows chokehold​

Video footage of the encounter taken by Vázquez and posted to Facebook shows Neely, who was Black, flailing his arms as he is restrained in a chokehold by the veteran, who is white. Two other men are seen standing over Neely in the three-minute video, pushing his arms away as he remains in the chokehold.

The three men then let go of Neely, who is seen lying motionless on the floor of the train.

According to Vázquez, Neely was in the chokehold for nearly 15 minutes before he lost consciousness.

"I witnessed a murder on the Manhattan subway today," Vázquez wrote on Facebook.

When police arrived, Neely was unresponsive and first responders were unable to revive him. He was then taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The 24-year-old was taken in for questioning and released.
According to CBS News, detectives are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the 30-year-old's cause of death and the investigation is ongoing.

Meanwhile, homeless advocates are calling for a thorough investigation.

In a statement, Dave Giffen, executive director of Coalition for the Homeless, said that “this horrific incident is yet another reminder” of the “complete failure [by New York Gov. Kathy Hochul and New York City Mayor Eric Adams] to provide the critical mental health services desperately needed by so many people in our city.”

“What’s more, the fact that someone who took the life of a distressed, mentally-ill human being on a subway could be set free without facing any consequences is shocking,” Giffen added, “and evidences the City’s callous indifference to the lives of those who are homeless and psychiatrically unwell. This is an absolute travesty that must be investigated immediately.”

Statistically speaking, though, crime in New York City is actually on the decline.

According to data released by the New York Police Department, murders, shootings and serious incidents of subway crime all decreased in February when compared with the numbers of such incidents in the same month last year.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
“I don’t have food, I don’t have to drink, I’m fed up,” Neely screamed “I don’t mind going to jail and getting life in prison. I’m ready to die.”Sounds like one mentally ill person killed another
Who is that bitch in your sig? Ain't name something like Tropic right?

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
For some reason nobody can find out who dude is... They on his ass on Twitter. I think someone is hiding this guy. Niggas can't even get a name on this dude. If he's a veteran it shouldn't be this difficult.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arrest that cracker cause don't they have a red button to push on the trains,I can't remember if I saw one of not where it alerts the conductor who alerts the cops,he could of did that or just held him so he couldn't hurt anyone but so you won't hurt him.

Some of the passengers on that train should of acted by telling that white boy to let go or kick him in his face so he'll let go.Because if the things was the other way around and it was that white boy being held down you would of had black women,men and a bunch of em shouting and telling him to let him gooo.....we see it all of the time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they saying he said he ready to die and all that.. I aint believing it,

there has to be footage of the whole event, that was three palefaces

on ONE bruh... and north bound F train.... at 230 pm..how they holding his arms

instead of telling the dude to let go, they are just as complicit in his death, its like

they were preventing him, from fighting back!!!

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
If that man didn’t have any weapons, the other guy is in a little bit of trouble
Not necessarily, he was crazy and harassing passengers
The MTA had run in's with him already.
Tough situation, I've been on plenty of train cars with crazy people and it can get
dangerous at times. Little ass car packed with all kinds of people.......
I seen a white guy pull a gun and get shot with it in self defense and cops jump all over shooter
and he was 100% in the right.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say killer walks in the end.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@HAR125LEM @playahaitian

NOHO, Manhattan (WABC) -- The cause of death has been revealed for a subway rider who died after he was put into a chokehold by a former Marine on the train.

Jordan Neely, 30, was on a northbound F train at the Broadway-Lafayette station when he began acting erratically at around 2:30 p.m. Monday, police said.

Authorities say he was harassing passengers and making threats when a 24-year-old stepped in and attempted to subdue him.

A physical struggle ensued, leading to Neely losing consciousness. He was rushed to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

On Wednesday, a medical examiner determined Neely was killed by a chokehold (compression of the neck) and his death was ruled a homicide. However, that does not mean his case will be prosecuted as a homicide, that is up to the Manhattan DA's office, which is investigating.

The man who tackled Neely claimed he was stepping in to help fellow passengers who felt scared and threatened. But at a vigil for Neely on Wednesday afternoon, advocates said it was Neely who needed help most, and society failed him.

Tensions were high as a small crowd gathered on the platform to denounce what they saw as an injustice in the Broadway-Lafayette station.

"And because what people are constantly given is this narrative that homeless people are dangerous, people think they can take matters into their own hands and view a Black man being upset that he's hungry as a threat," said Krys Cerisier with Vocal NY.

The 24-year-old subway rider was questioned by detectives and released. His story is being corroborated by the other passengers on the train, police said, who told investigators that as he restrained Neely, he asked fellow passengers to call 911.

Police say the 24-year-old Marine was not specifically being threatened by Neely when he intervened. He gave a full statement to detectives, and was then released pending further investigation.

Years ago, Neely could be seen in the subways dancing like Michael Jackson. The Manhattan borough president tweeted Wednesday that he saw him performing many times on the A-train, and that he made people smile.

But in recent years, he'd been arrested more than 40 times on the subway for crimes like public lewdness and assaulting a senior citizen.

According to sources, witnesses to his final moments told police Neely was erratic and hostile -- but it's not clear if he was threatening violence.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not necessarily, he was crazy and harassing passengers
The MTA had run in's with him already.
Tough situation, I've been on plenty of train cars with crazy people and it can get
dangerous at times. Little ass car packed with all kinds of people.......
I seen a white guy pull a gun and get shot with it in self defense and cops jump all over shooter
and he was 100% in the right.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say killer walks in the end.
No. You can't execute people who scare you.
Killer is gonna walk cause he is white.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@HAR125LEM @playahaitian

NOHO, Manhattan (WABC) -- The cause of death has been revealed for a subway rider who died after he was put into a chokehold by a former Marine on the train.

Jordan Neely, 30, was on a northbound F train at the Broadway-Lafayette station when he began acting erratically at around 2:30 p.m. Monday, police said.

Authorities say he was harassing passengers and making threats when a 24-year-old stepped in and attempted to subdue him.

A physical struggle ensued, leading to Neely losing consciousness. He was rushed to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

On Wednesday, a medical examiner determined Neely was killed by a chokehold (compression of the neck) and his death was ruled a homicide. However, that does not mean his case will be prosecuted as a homicide, that is up to the Manhattan DA's office, which is investigating.

The man who tackled Neely claimed he was stepping in to help fellow passengers who felt scared and threatened. But at a vigil for Neely on Wednesday afternoon, advocates said it was Neely who needed help most, and society failed him.

Tensions were high as a small crowd gathered on the platform to denounce what they saw as an injustice in the Broadway-Lafayette station.

"And because what people are constantly given is this narrative that homeless people are dangerous, people think they can take matters into their own hands and view a Black man being upset that he's hungry as a threat," said Krys Cerisier with Vocal NY.

The 24-year-old subway rider was questioned by detectives and released. His story is being corroborated by the other passengers on the train, police said, who told investigators that as he restrained Neely, he asked fellow passengers to call 911.

Police say the 24-year-old Marine was not specifically being threatened by Neely when he intervened. He gave a full statement to detectives, and was then released pending further investigation.

Years ago, Neely could be seen in the subways dancing like Michael Jackson. The Manhattan borough president tweeted Wednesday that he saw him performing many times on the A-train, and that he made people smile.

But in recent years, he'd been arrested more than 40 times on the subway for crimes like public lewdness and assaulting a senior citizen.

According to sources, witnesses to his final moments told police Neely was erratic and hostile -- but it's not clear if he was threatening violence.

Complete and utter bullsh*t

So we now have official permission from the state and law enforcement to KILL anyone who is erratic and hostile on a ny subway train?

OK