Man dies on NYC subway after being placed in choke-hold by fellow passenger

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
No. You can't execute people who scare you.
Killer is gonna walk cause he is white.
I'm just speaking from a native New Yorker & frequent mass transit rider point of view
90% the pushes, stabbings and assaults have been from homeless mentally ill people on the trains
You can't "wait & see" to determine if they're a danger. You have to be proactive to survive on the trains
Crazy motherfucker mess with you, you lay him out asap. That's how's cats who can handle themselves do in the subway

Lastly, THIS is why he will walk imo, not cause he's a cac
his lawyer will pull up all kinds of stats over the past 3 years related to mentally ill homeless people on the trains.

"Subway crime surge highlights New York’s growing mental health crisis"

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
No way he gets off with that video showing the murder, then they said he had the other guy in the chokehold for about 15 minutes and 2 other guys were holding his arms. He'll be charged with manslaughter and do about 5 years

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NYC? Subway? You know plenty black folks witnesssed it and didn't peep a word 'cause they think the homeless man was beneath them...
You do know there’s large portions of areas where the majority is non black right. Like below 86 st there will be majority cac areas and sometimes majority cac riders. Plenty of places where you will see others especially in places like queens..mideastern, Indian, Asian.. so please don’t assume black people are the majority train riders or there’s not areas where you see few to no black riders at certain stops or cars on trains

International member seems to mean you are not American so you probably not familiar with everyday American life especially ny

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NYC? Subway? You know plenty black folks witnesssed it and didn't peep a word 'cause they think the homeless man was beneath them...
I dont think so, bruh that stop broadway layfayette/ bleeker street.... is all cacs in that area, at 2pm,

I seriously doubt there were bruhs on that train, maybe after three you may get some students passing

through, but the F train lower manhattan 230 in the afternoon...

trust me, they KNEW where to commit this murder at....

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
If this guy is not prosecuted for murder and sent to prison, I'm on some "keep that same energy" shit. If I ever see a Karen or a Ken throwing a fit about ANYTHING in a public space. No more filming no more arguing I'm choking them the fuck out.
I'm on my Good Samaritan summer. We have to keep the streets safe from dangerous emotional people. Who knows if they might do violence, but we can't be sure. This world needs more "heroes".

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Complete and utter bullsh*t

So we now have official permission from the state and law enforcement to KILL anyone who is erratic and hostile on a ny subway train?

OK
Have you ever been in an enclosed environment (a train) with someone acting erratically and hostile? What are you supposed to do, wait for him to attack you first, and then defend yourself?

That man did what had to do, and its sad the brother passed.

New York City needs to get the mentally ill homeless situation under control.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever been in an enclosed environment (a train) with someone acting erratically and hostile? What are you supposed to do, wait for him to attack you first, and then defend yourself?

You are completely stupid. Have you ever in your life attacked someone because they were yelling? Let me know how that worked out.

What you are doing is lame and using a mental bias. You WISHED you were a fighter.

No one ever attacked you. You just a pussy.

If you feel threatened, leave the train car. If someone is yelling and not touching you need to mind your business.

If you can't handle that you need to leave the city. Go live in the country and deal with mountain lions and bobcats.

Mentally ill people will be talking and yelling but they aren't talking to YOU. They talking to the voice in their heads.

They don't even SEE YOU! Smh.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont think so, bruh that stop broadway layfayette/ bleeker street.... is all cacs in that area, at 2pm,

I seriously doubt there were bruhs on that train, maybe after three you may get some students passing

through, but the F train lower manhattan 230 in the afternoon...

trust me, they KNEW where to commit this murder at....

They don't hear you

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You are completely stupid. Have you ever in your life attacked someone because they were yelling? Let me know how that worked out.

What you are doing is lame and using a mental bias. You WISHED you were a fighter.

No one ever attacked you. You just a pussy.

If you feel threatened, leave the train car. If someone is yelling and not touching you need to mind your business.

If you can't handle that you need to leave the city. Go live in the country and deal with mountain lions and bobcats.

Mentally ill people will be talking and yelling but they aren't talking to YOU. They talking to the voice in their heads.

They don't even SEE YOU! Smh.
Clearly by your response, you've never been in NYC.

Let me explain. Homeless mentally ill people will threaten you, say things like ho they plan to kill you, or that they will pull out a knife. Stuff like that.

You can't get up and move, because of the nature of how the subway is set up. If you get up, you'll make a scene and will be most likely targeted by the mentally disturbed person.

So what most people do is they sit still, paralyzed by fear, and pray that they are not attacked.

This man decided to step in and take down the mentally ill maniac. Should he have let go sooner, of course. But I don't blame him for doing what he did.

My guess is that if you polled Nyers, even black ones, they overwhelmingly support this.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

This stupid transgender cracka is constantly exposing itself. Die slow white tranny bitch ass faggit

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me explain. Homeless mentally ill people will threaten you, say things like ho they plan to kill you, or that they will pull out a knife. Stuff like that.

You can't get up and move, because of the nature of how the subway is set up. If you get up, you'll make a scene and will be most likely targeted by the mentally disturbed person.

So what most people do is they sit still, paralyzed by fear, and pray that they are not attacked.

This man decided to step in and take down the mentally ill maniac. Should he have let go sooner, of course. But I don't blame him for doing what he did.

My guess is that if you polled Nyers, even black ones, they overwhelmingly support this.
That has never happened to you. Shut up.
Any NY-er knows where to go and how to move.
Which subway cars to be on and which routes to take.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

If you're encouraging euthanizing the mentally ill I hope you're volunteering yourself for it.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I'm just speaking from a native New Yorker & frequent mass transit rider point of view
90% the pushes, stabbings and assaults have been from homeless mentally ill people on the trains
You can't "wait & see" to determine if they're a danger. You have to be proactive to survive on the trains
Crazy motherfucker mess with you, you lay him out asap. That's how's cats who can handle themselves do in the subway

Lastly, THIS is why he will walk imo, not cause he's a cac
his lawyer will pull up all kinds of stats over the past 3 years related to mentally ill homeless people on the trains.

"Subway crime surge highlights New York’s growing mental health crisis"
When was the "threat" over though? 15 mins? He should get charged with something.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
When was the "threat" over though? 15 mins? He should get charged with something.
Well report says he started throwing garbage (items) at people at some point
and this dude stepped in. Now, I'm not saying he's 100% right. I'm saying they will not
press charges based off the the last 3 years on how bad it's gotten in the subway.
These homeless people are unpredictable and dangerous.
When you in the subway they yelling, cursing, talking to themselves, harassing people...etc etc
sticky situation but his lawyers will eat this shit up and the MAYOR is kinda backing him up to a degree

All started when Covid hit and they closed down the shelters, moved the homeless to hotels
in the middle of Manhattan (cause hotels didn't have guest due to Covid but still wanted to make money)
Now you have homeless people ALL OVER and many have terrible mental illnesses. They ain't in the hotels
anymore but stayed in the streets & subway
Before they were deep in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and on Randall's Island (ones with issues)
City still trying to lure then back to into the system)
My friend works for DHS

Got so bad they changed policy now. They can take homeless mentally ill people AGAINST their will now

"New York City will involuntarily hospitalize more mentally ill people under new plan"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...spitalize-mentally-ill-people-new-p-rcna59293

Here is ONE example of what they do

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Them ppl know blk folk ain't finna do shit, so this continues.

RIP to that brother. He needed help, but none was given.

Until blk ppl in this country draw a LINE in the sand, this will continue.

And this LINE is for everyone including blk ppl. If you fuck with our vulnerable, there will be consequences.

Whether by violence or financially with money, there WILL BE consequences.

Choke out a Jewish homeless man on that train in NYC and see what happens. The perpetrators will either go to jail or the local gov/police will feel the heat. And by heat I mean loss of finances.

Loss of blood or loss of money is the language ppl in this country respect. It's time blk ppl say what we mean and mean what we say thru action.

Once again RIP to that brotha...lost his life due to a marine thug. Smh...ridiculous

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Them ppl know blk folk ain't finna do shit, so this continues.

RIP to that brother. He needed help, but none was given.

Until blk ppl in this country draw a LINE in the sand, this will continue.

And this LINE is for everyone including blk ppl. If you fuck with our vulnerable, there will be consequences.

Whether by violence or financially with money, there WILL BE consequences.

Choke out a Jewish homeless man on that train in NYC and see what happens. The perpetrators will either go to jail or the local gov/police will feel the heat. And by heat I mean loss of finances.

Loss of blood or loss of money is the language ppl in this country respect. It's time blk ppl say what we mean and mean what we say thru action.

Once again RIP to that brotha...lost his life due to a marine thug. Smh...ridiculous

Ain't nothing more to it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I actually worked in shelters and did outreach in NY

Dudes exposing themselves on here co signing white men being labeled heroes murdering homeless black people.

What this dead man was accused of doing did not warrant being murdered by any measure.

Period.