Platinum Member
I've been in a similar situation but with two chicks

got a story but you niggas would just say I'm lying lol

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I've been in a similar situation but with two chicks

got a story but you niggas would just say I'm lying lol
Please tell your story and fuck them niggas who think they have a degree to investigate shit saying it's fake.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These broads lost in life twice. Young men now and days ain't willing to take care of some other dudes sperm droppings like they used to so the market value for these hos have plummeted and the chances of them getting into a relationship is probably zero as well.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
These broads lost in life twice. Young men now and days ain't willing to take care of some other dudes sperm droppings like they used to so the market value for these hos have plummeted and the chances of them getting into a relationship is probably zero as well.
Yup, I've seen it so many times.

But that post pregnancy pussy be good though.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Got to be to have all of them in the same shot. More of a pimp - ho dynamic.

Almost positive this is fake... chick saying she due in 3 weeks but ain't have no bump last month. She got an album and music video coming out

No way 4 women gonna agree to have a group babyshower where they gotta share the spotlight with 3 other women..lol

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have 9 children by 4 women and never were they pregnant simultaneously.
2b8ecd6a63f062ba9fa13c53f9a449fc.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the Baby Momma/Baby daddy culture that is now the norm today and whatever comes along with that is just as normal;Dysfuction is the results and I know because this is what I've seen,years and years of bullshit that gets passed down to the next generation and it continues.

My ol lady's sister hooked up with a dude who had a girlfriend that was pregnant,she got pregnant so they all was living together one big fucking party til the girlfriend realized she didn't want that for herself of the child so she left.....no relationships just fucking and reproducing with someone you have no history with which will end bad more than likely.I'm not saying you have to be married but you should take the time out to get to know someone cause you might not like them.....

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is the Baby Momma/Baby daddy culture that is now the norm today and whatever comes along with that is just as normal;Dysfuction is the results and I know because this is what I've seen,years and years of bullshit that gets passed down to the next generation and it continues.

My ol lady's sister hooked up with a dude who had a girlfriend that was pregnant,she got pregnant so they all was living together one big fucking party til the girlfriend realized she didn't want that for herself of the child so she left.....no relationships just fucking and reproducing with someone you have no history with which will end bad more than likely.I'm not saying you have to be married but you should take the time out to get to know someone cause you might not like them.....
I mean a lot of times we just want to fuck and move on. Don't nobody have any strings attach and that's why it's always important to wear a condom unless a person got a vasectomy.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How much time will be actually have to deal with all that bullshit?
He's young, so I believe he has all the time in the world if he wants to make it work even though that shit isn't gonna be easy dealing with multiple women that could be toxic which leads to fighting and other shit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have 9 children by 4 women and never were they pregnant simultaneously.

congrats, thanks for keeping Our population healthy bruh.. but I hope you have life insurance or some

trust funds for em...??

sheeet if not, start now... You should start buying some amazon or apple stock NOW for them, get one share at a time.....

so in ten years... !!!

Id have a coinbase account for everyone of them, and contribute some bitcoin to each account everyweek.. at least five dollars,

youd be surprise how fast that shit grows..

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5 head count in the picture
80151353-12975841-image-m-56_1705530062825.jpg

Screenshot-20240118-061030-Firefox.jpg
Guess it's not fake. Fuck getting married or having kids with one woman, being locked down when you can have a bunch of bastard kids running around with multiple women and being on child support for all perpetuity. What a time to be alive!