Man going viral for getting 4 women pregnant at the same time

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's young, so I believe he has all the time in the world if he wants to make it work even though that shit isn't gonna be easy dealing with multiple women that could be toxic which leads to fighting and other shit.

Between the traveling, working, financial support, and personalities of five women, it’s going to be challenging to spread that time equally. Someone is going to get the short end.

Hopefully, it will all workout for them (trying to be more positive about people).

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People posted about his being real.

5 head count in the picture
80151353-12975841-image-m-56_1705530062825.jpg

Screenshot-20240118-061030-Firefox.jpg

The chick (lizzyash) who posted the 'baby shower' confirmed the story isn't real and was all for a music video. They had to come clean cuz stupid ass news sites like DailyMail were running articles as if it were real without verifying

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is the Baby Momma/Baby daddy culture that is now the norm today and whatever comes along with that is just as normal;Dysfuction is the results and I know because this is what I've seen,years and years of bullshit that gets passed down to the next generation and it continues.

My ol lady's sister hooked up with a dude who had a girlfriend that was pregnant,she got pregnant so they all was living together one big fucking party til the girlfriend realized she didn't want that for herself of the child so she left.....no relationships just fucking and reproducing with someone you have no history with which will end bad more than likely.I'm not saying you have to be married but you should take the time out to get to know someone cause you might not like them.....

This is true, I've been seeing more and more women getting/being pregnant have baby shower, give birth and at no time so you see or hear anything about who the father is or even anybody asking who the father is. I think in most cases the women don't even know or it's by a man who's in a relationship so the women just don't say anything

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is true, I've been seeing more and more women getting/being pregnant have baby shower, give birth and at no time so you see or hear anything about who the father is or even anybody asking who the father is. I think in most cases the women don't even know or it's by a man who's in a relationship so the women just don't say anything
Yuo, I got cousins who got pregnant that never have a dude around nor visit the hospital either during her labor which is crazy to me. They want to get pregnant by a dude other women want and just spreading that seed around like it's no body business creating multiple baby mamas is nasty work and bad management on who they're fucking. Being a single mother isn't a flex.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Let's see how long that "getting along" shit lasts. Bitches are jealous, spiteful and vindictive.
That's what I was saying. Maybe 2 of them get along but all five bitches get along with each other. Bitches can't even get along with their blood sisters and mothers most of the time. But, hey this is what they wanted so cheers to them I'm looking forward to the update.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor