Marvel Ant-Man & Wasp Official Movie Discussion Thread Update: Quantumania SPOILER REVIEWS!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Does anybody really care about the Wasp?

cold as ice

wasp-hope-vandyne.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Doom is one of the most complex villain characters in comics.

He also has an extensive long history. The MCU to this day has not done jack shit with the Red Skull or done anything with his relationship with Captain America.

The MCU has not followed the comics thruout it’s beginning, so it’s going to be interesting to see what they do with him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He also has an extensive long history. The MCU to this day has not done jack shit with the Red Skull or some anything with his relationship with Captain America.

The MCU has not followed the comics thruout it’s beginning, so it’s going to be interesting to see what they do with him.

#bgolhivemind

I JUST WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH SOME COMIC BOOK FRIENDS!!!

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He also has an extensive long history. The MCU to this day has not done jack shit with the Red Skull or done anything with his relationship with Captain America.

I remember a comic back in the day , where Doom and the Red Skull went to the moon to fight, Doom won.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“We were robbed”: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Synopsis is So Good It Could’ve Easily Been Jonathan Majors’ Redemption Arc

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty was initially going to be the next big ensemble movie from the MCU.
But after the conviction of Jonathan Majors, Marvel Studios kicked him out and erased the character of Kang from their timeline.

Written by: Swagata
Reviewed by: Rishabh
AUGUST 3, 2024

…Recently, industry scooper @MyTimeToShineHello posted a tweet in X, revealing the synopsis of what would have been Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. And what we learned from it is not what we were expecting at all. According to the scooper, The Kang Dynasty would have been all about Anchor Beings (Thank you, Deadpool & Wolverine) and that is how the story would have progressed.

In this film, the TVA began gathering Anchor Beings from across the Multiverse, believing they are the only ones powerful enough to defeat the Council of Kangs. Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were the Anchors for their respective realities, while Tom Holland’s Spider-Man served as the Anchor for Earth-616.

The movie was intended to be smaller in scope compared to SECRET WARS, focusing more on Holland’s Peter Parker, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine, and other Anchors like Nic Cage’s Ghost Rider.

The plan was for all of them to ultimately fail, leading to the collapse of the Multiverse and Kang’s creation of Battleworld. This would then set the stage for SECRET WARS, where other MCU characters and additional Multiverse figures would converge on Battleworld…

GUEAp-SXMAAFQia

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Jonathan Majors run from white bitches, still get convicted then lose his job BUT THIS is their savior.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
“We were robbed”: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Synopsis is So Good It Could’ve Easily Been Jonathan Majors’ Redemption Arc

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty was initially going to be the next big ensemble movie from the MCU.
But after the conviction of Jonathan Majors, Marvel Studios kicked him out and erased the character of Kang from their timeline.

Written by: Swagata
Reviewed by: Rishabh
AUGUST 3, 2024

…Recently, industry scooper @MyTimeToShineHello posted a tweet in X, revealing the synopsis of what would have been Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. And what we learned from it is not what we were expecting at all. According to the scooper, The Kang Dynasty would have been all about Anchor Beings (Thank you, Deadpool & Wolverine) and that is how the story would have progressed.

In this film, the TVA began gathering Anchor Beings from across the Multiverse, believing they are the only ones powerful enough to defeat the Council of Kangs. Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were the Anchors for their respective realities, while Tom Holland’s Spider-Man served as the Anchor for Earth-616.

The movie was intended to be smaller in scope compared to SECRET WARS, focusing more on Holland’s Peter Parker, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine, and other Anchors like Nic Cage’s Ghost Rider.

The plan was for all of them to ultimately fail, leading to the collapse of the Multiverse and Kang’s creation of Battleworld. This would then set the stage for SECRET WARS, where other MCU characters and additional Multiverse figures would converge on Battleworld…

GUEAp-SXMAAFQia
Jonathan Majors run from white bitches, still get convicted then lose his job BUT THIS is their savior.

And the moral of the story is: stay away from white hoes when you can have any Black woman, of any shade and body type, you want.

Mr. Majors has my sympathies and he is definitely extraordinarily talented but he wasn't moving smart.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BTW, are they recasting Kang or just abandoning the character outright?

Marvel just ingested the heart shaped herb...

anything is possible right now.

I would LIKE them to surprise audiences and let Majors finish his run even if its only a small scene or transition to the NEW Kang but that is very unlikely.

We gonna get Doom MAYBE even a Thanos return

Even Mephisto is finally really on the table.

I think the audience HATED Kang like critics are talking now it COULD be recast. the problem is they made every variant LOOL LIKE Majors never thinking he gonna sprint down NY streets chassed by a manic depressive white woman and actually found guilty on the lesser charges.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
And the moral of the story is: stay away from white hoes when you can have any Black woman, of any shade and body type, you want.

Mr. Majors has my sympathies and he is definitely extraordinarily talented but he wasn't moving smart.
Lets be honest disney didn't know wtf they wanted todo with kang. Look how they ruined him in ant man 3

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Marvel just ingested the heart shaped herb...

anything is possible right now.

I would LIKE them to surprise audiences and let Majors finish his run even if its only a small scene or transition to the NEW Kang but that is very unlikely.

We gonna get Doom MAYBE even a Thanos return

Even Mephisto is finally really on the table.

I think the audience HATED Kang like critics are talking now it COULD be recast. the problem is they made every variant LOOL LIKE Majors never thinking he gonna sprint down NY streets chassed by a manic depressive white woman and actually found guilty on the lesser charges.
What Marvel is looking for is an heir apparent for Thanos. They don't have a big bad on deck who can replace him right now.

They still can do something with Dormammu or, as you said, introduce or resurrect other characters.

But, yeah, that Majors thing was a big blow. It's obvious they were planning to use him much more than they were able to.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Lets be honest disney didn't know wtf they wanted todo with kang. Look how they ruined him in ant man 3
Honestly, I haven't followed MCU's Kang saga very closely. Is he at all like the comic book version? Is he a descendant of Dr. Doom and come from the future or is it completely different?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Honestly, I haven't followed MCU's Kang saga very closely. Is he at all like the comic book version? Is he a descendant of Dr. Doom and come from the future or is it completely different?
I dont know much about kang besides the fantastic four comics ive read as. A kid and tv what i do know is the kang in the season finali kf loki ks the one who remains and je warned silvi against killing him because i worser kang would come. I DONT KNLW WHICH KANG THAT WAS IN ANT MAN 3 BUT hE EASNT WELL RECEIVED because ant man defeated him with an army of space ants. I think kang is overrhyped because ant tmwn beat him with a swarm of cockroaches in avengers earths. Mightiest iest heroes. Thh kang wasnt the problem with that movie and it wouldve been netter if it was more than a live action episode of rick and morty and those dipshhits at disney nad t ruined modok with nad cgi and lame writing and being more faithful to the lore instead of bringing back darren cross a vililian that every ody forgot about . Also that kang couldve been replaced with a more powerful variant n in the secret wars movie.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here’s the problem. On his come up that’s all that wanted him. Let’s be real. BW aren’t messing with an artsy actor like him until he makes it big. Plus all of the mix/ambiguous women in his space have been programmed to chase Average Ass CACS

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Here’s the problem. On his come up that’s all that wanted him. Let’s be real. BW aren’t messing with an artsy actor like him until he makes it big. Plus all of the mix/ambiguous women in his space have been programmed to chase Average Ass CACS
I'm not disagreeing but there are artsy Black women. I've met them in my circles and I'm not even a professional artist but I know an eclectic mix of people from professionals and artists, to bums.
He could've definitely found an artsy Black woman.

That said, I'm mostly joking about the white women thing. He definitely chose the wrong woman it seems here but this could've happened with a woman of any race honestly. It's definitely his choice to make at the end of the day. I really don't care to dick watch another man and criticize their mating choices.