Mary J Blige on doing a Verzus: “I could just put on the What’s The 411 album and walk away…”

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget marry got alot of guess appearances..
Jay-Z..Nas..lox..method man..lil Kim..Vado.. .etc...
Bruh she run off her street shit in a mega mix like the lox did dip set with that ladies mix an nobody gonna be left standing but maybe missy..
MAYBE ..
With all that said she was still broke.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Bruh she run off her street shit in a mega mix like the lox did dip set with that ladies mix an nobody gonna be left standing but maybe missy..
MAYBE ..
she had many guest appearances because rappers always want to get on the hottest shit happening and mary always was hot
Missy aint even in her league..
Beyonce ain't got true hits like mary. Beyonce got songs but not bangers /remix bangers, etc. Mary shit is fiyah all day.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
she had many guest appearances because rappers always want to get on the hottest shit happening and mary always was hot
Missy aint even in her league..
Beyonce ain't got true hits like mary. Beyonce got songs but not bangers /remix bangers, etc. Mary shit is fiyah all day.
Right ..Mary got street cred brah

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
MAYBE ..
My nigga said Vado lol

That’s disrespectful to everyone you named before him

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GUzKFBWbYAAAKLn