Mayor Of Kingstown! Who Watched it?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah, this show never gets boring, it do have some slow starts but the action is second to none.

Never know what to expect each week, they do a good job keeping people on the edge of their seat.

That's the creator's trademark. He has a knack for constantly flipping the traditional TV storytelling format.

I don't find it slow (so far) it's just the whole scenario is insane but I really don't care THAT MUCH because it's so fun.

There is a LOT of the Shield DNA in this show. I hope it can maintain this energy.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's the creator's trademark. He has a knack for constantly flipping the traditional TV storytelling format.

I don't find it slow (so far) it's just the whole scenario is insane but I really don't care THAT MUCH because it's so fun.

There is a LOT of the Shield DNA in this show. I hope it can maintain this energy.
It's somewhat relatable as well but we know most of this stuff is fiction since a lot of that stuff doesn't go on in prison now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Iris...

Gawd damn

19301327_screenshot.jpg
emma_laird_nude_mayor_kingstown.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He has some great lines throughout the course of the series.

The writers try a little TOO HARD to reach the Wire level of line greatness which is commendable but a fruitless endeavor. They got their own unique thing going on and as the series progressed they got more and more comfortable in their own skin.

The concept of Bunny of ALL people being Mike's ONLY real friend is crazy but fits perfectly. They don't trust each other but distrust each other LESS than anyone else in the world.

Including family.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah bro. Show good...

I am on the new Season now.....

Just started season 2 I like seeing the after effects of the riot especially on the guard (legendary actor who seems to be put in this type "situations" frequently)

I got high hopes.

I didn't like the white guard storyline or the young black guard storyline much other. I completely understand the intention but they ain't stick the landing.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@DC_Dude

Funny you should mention close aunt. Gonna visit my own close aunt this evening for a walk & chat on her backyard deck.

She’s in her mid-70s. No kids. Has always been like a 2nd mom, and got married later in life at 47yo.

Always been a dependable person in my life.