Mayor Of Kingstown! Who Watched it?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude

Funny you should mention close aunt. Gonna visit my own close aunt this evening for a walk & chat on her backyard deck.

She’s in her mid-70s. No kids. Has always been like a 2nd mom, and got married later in life at 47yo.

Always been a dependable person in my life.
That’s what’s up. Our elders need us and your Aunt definitely appreciates the time you spend with her.

I’ve always enjoyed being around my elders whether family or just out and about. So much wisdom you can soak up.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That’s what’s up. Our elders need us and your Aunt definitely appreciates the time you spend with her.

I’ve always enjoyed being around my elders whether family or just out and about. So much wisdom you can soak up.

Absolutely.

Always appreciate the time you have w/ elders. Nothing is guaranteed in this lifetime. Aunt has always made the effort to keep in touch. It’s a must that I reciprocate and she lives close to my workplace.

I see my pops on a weekly basis.

Mom is coming to the city at the end of the month & staying with us.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup and has a nurturing soul. Almost like a mom, big sister, or close Aunt

She really helps Mike keeps his sanity.

^^^^ all this

I get too deep into shows so ignore me

But when she incorrectly transferred the old number into the new phone...I thought that would have a deeper pay off

Like it was hacked or something

She isn't presented as someone who would make a MISTAKE like that.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^ all this

I get too deep into shows so ignore me

But when she incorrectly transferred the old number into the new phone...I thought that would have a deeper pay off

Like it was hacked or something

She isn't presented as someone who would make a MISTAKE like that.
Naw I like the deep analysis lol

Hmmm I’m going to have to go back and look at that.
You right she is very meticulously with every move she makes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Naw I like the deep analysis lol

Hmmm I’m going to have to go back and look at that.
You right she is very meticulously with every move she makes

It was a very brief moment and I get it needed to happen to explain why Mike was out of the loop but I feel.like it could have been a great Easter egg if we find out there is ANOTHER player in the game we ALL still don't know about.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
a12efabfa79faabccc960065122b8833.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It's crazy because I kept thinking what's the big deal a first... then she went to the strip bar the very first time and took that dress off

Yeah she would ruin several happy homes.

Indeed.

Side note ... if I remember correctly, one of the best scenes from season 2 is when she's at a certain house, and Mike goes to said house.

Intense.

We played it back a couple of times because shit goes from 0 to 60 very quickly. Believe it's about 3/4 the way through season 2 (said scene).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Indeed.

Side note ... if I remember correctly, one of the best scenes from season 2 is when she's at a certain house, and Mike goes to said house.

Intense.

We played it back a couple of times because shit goes from 0 to 60 very quickly. Believe it's about 3/4 the way through season 2 (said scene).

I just started season 2...

Glad to hear it stays with the consistency

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed.

Intense.

Yup... Very intense.....lol

Snowbunny would get all the work lol