Mega Millions jackpot swells to $325 million.

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
Mega Millions jackpot swells to $325 million

The jackpot for Friday’s Mega Millions drawing skyrocketed to $325 million after no players matched all the numbers drawn in Tuesday night’s game.

That makes Friday’s jackpot the fifth-largest in Georgia lottery history and the biggest prize in two years.

If a single player matches all of the numbers Friday night, he or she would become the richest Georgia lottery player, as the four larger jackpots were all won by multiple tickets.

The largest Mega Millions jackpot was $390 million on March 6, 2007, split between tickets sold in Dalton and in New Jersey.

Two tickets sold in Georgia matched the first five numbers drawn Tuesday night -- 3, 12, 19, 22 and 40 -- but missed on the “Mega Ball,” which was 2. Those tickets pay out $250,000 apiece.

The top prize in the multi-state game has been growing since July 7, when a jackpot-winning ticket was sold in New York.

Mega Millions is also played in Virginia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, California and Washington state.

Since Mega Millions began in 2002, there have been 101 jackpot winners. Eleven of those tickets were sold in Georgia.

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit i aint even check my tuesday ticket yet...LOL... way to tell me i aint win....:lol::lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
*keeps fingers crossed*

There's still hope. Work starts next Monday. :smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
What grade do you teach?

I don't teach in the classroom anymore mind your damn business.

What does your white husband do for a living? <--- sarcastic rhetorical question

Five Realms

Star
Registered
I woke up this morning and 1st thing I thought of was to check my numbers. I was disappointed I didn't win. But I have faith that I will be the winner on Friday though! If I do, I will be donating $1 to everyone on the board!

:dance::dance2::dance::dance2::dance::dance2:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I woke up this morning and 1st thing I thought of was to check my numbers. I was disappointed I didn't win. But I have faith that I will be the winner on Friday though! If I do, I will be donating $1 to everyone on the board!

:dance::dance2::dance::dance2::dance::dance2:

dude if you won 300 million you wouldn't even come to BGOL anymore..

pizat

Star
Registered
Mega Millions jackpot swells to $325 million

The jackpot for Friday’s Mega Millions drawing skyrocketed to $325 million after no players matched all the numbers drawn in Tuesday night’s game.

That makes Friday’s jackpot the fifth-largest in Georgia lottery history and the biggest prize in two years.

If a single player matches all of the numbers Friday night, he or she would become the richest Georgia lottery player, as the four larger jackpots were all won by multiple tickets.

The largest Mega Millions jackpot was $390 million on March 6, 2007, split between tickets sold in Dalton and in New Jersey.

Two tickets sold in Georgia matched the first five numbers drawn Tuesday night -- 3, 12, 19, 22 and 40 -- but missed on the “Mega Ball,” which was 2. Those tickets pay out $250,000 apiece.

The top prize in the multi-state game has been growing since July 7, when a jackpot-winning ticket was sold in New York.

Mega Millions is also played in Virginia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, California and Washington state.

Since Mega Millions began in 2002, there have been 101 jackpot winners. Eleven of those tickets were sold in Georgia.

Man I bought ticket at ike 5 stores still aint win shit.....Since I live near the DC line I prolly won't hahahahaha.

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
a black man won the other powerball joint so its only right i follow suit and win this joint..... im gonna win this joint on friday:yes:

pking

Potential Star
Registered
Is it me or does it seem like only country ass hillbilly s (CAH) wins most of the time when most of the tickets are sold in poor urban areas.

edit
*so yes i drive out to hillbilly land* :lol::lol::lol:

Dmain_Event

Star
Registered
Why do you guys want that money? I thought being rich was evil? Shouldn't we be using that towards solving world hunger or something?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jblaque

Star
Registered
Oh! Yeah!
Back 2 tha topic.

I'm gonna put my bid back in 2-day!
I'll give them whitefolkz about $20.00
Shit!
U juzt never know?

LoneStar

Star
Registered
All of ya'll can save your money cause I'm going to be winning friday.

*Crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes*

Everybody and they mama must have played yesterday cause the jackpot jumped 78 million from where it was.

Tripster

Entrepreneur
OG Investor
Damn, man I just came back from the A...you mean to tell me I have to go back....to play this shit. Damn. Welp....on the road again.

Shocker

The Chosen One
BGOL Legend
Damn it, I think it's time to try my luck again. Might drop a buck or two, but I got too much damn school expenses.:smh:
WOW, $325 million.
:rolleyes:;)

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There won't be 2 black major jackpot winners in a row

debbie_downer.jpg

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
FUCK!!! Here I am in Indonesia, and I can't buy any tickets.

I'm gonna call my sister and tell her to by $20 worth of tickets.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I win, I'm gonna put 10 dollars on all y'alls BGOL books by the end of the month ... then again some of y'all need to go flatline up in here! lol