Mega Millions jackpot swells to $325 million.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Man I bought $25 worth of tickets. This is so not like me. But I'm really not tryna go to work on Monday. I hope y'all got your tickets. I just went to buy some beer and lines is starting to get longer.

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
We all signed a contract and picked a designated person to buy the tix at a 7/11 down the street.....we got the tix yesterday and all have print outs of the numbers.

i run pools at my job also but i keep it under 20 thats 2 many ppl to split it with , i got like 20 worth in the pool and im about to by a $5 qp i print out the tix and give everybody a copy and i keep originals i dont write up no contract just give me that dollar and your numbers by the time im ready to play - funny thing is i probably fuck with them when they call me fri night say " we won " ill just hang up and or tell them stop callin me lol after like and 30 min ill call them back - maybe :hmm::hmm::hmm:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put $20 on it, all quick picks! All you need is a dollar and a dream!

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/kn1FoJJmAx8&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:D Good luck fam

Thanks..:cool:

Ya me too basically ($37). :smh:

I would have spent more, But this time I wanted to try to buy In different locations instead of just buying @ one spot.
I've been going out to the boonies, to the rich areas, all the gas stations, the grocery stores, ....:lol:

Everywhere the types of people who always win buy them shits..

My wife went to the check cashing place and got 100 tickets.... A bunch of #'s we picked and some auto picks.

We wanna win this one....
If nobody wins this time, I might drop a band on It next week..

:puke:

Naw, probably not.....

I will get bout 300 of em tho.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THEY JUST RAISED IT TO $333 MILLION:dance::dance::dance::dance:

When is the next drawing?

Tuesday Is the next drawing....But they haven't done this one yet. The amount was raised most likely because of increased ticket sales between tuesday and tonight...

Edit..

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

They still have the #'s from tuesday posted. They don't do mega millions drawings until 11:00 est.

LINK

When and where are the drawings held?

Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:00 p.m. eastern time by the Georgia Lottery in Atlanta. You can buy tickets until 10:45 p.m. eastern time in all Mega Millions states except Illinois and Washington due to time zone differences.

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Here are tonight's #'s....

Friday,8/28/2009....... 1,17,31,37,54 Mega-ball 31.
Jackpot $333,000,000 Cash Option..$210.4 Million, Before Tax.

Guess I was wrong on the ticket sale increase thing.

Good luck tho, Smaller prizes are still possible !!!...
Excuse me, I got some numbers to check...:cool:

Last edited:

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Well Here are tonight's #'s....

Friday,8/28/2009....... 1,17,31,37,54 Mega-ball 31.
Jackpot $333,000,000 Cash Option..$210.4 Million, Before Tax.

Guess I was wrong on the ticket sale increase thing.

Good luck tho, Smaller prizes are still possible !!!...
Excuse me, I got some numbers to check...:cool:

How does this shit work? does this have to be in order?

I have most of the numbers.......

:confused:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

The numbers are in numerical order and should be printed so on your ticket. And the megaball should be separate so it should show up just like how dude listed it. I'm gonna check my tickets now. *keeps fingers crossed*

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I would have spent more, But this time I wanted to try to buy In different locations instead of just buying @ one spot.
I've been going out to the boonies, to the rich areas, all the gas stations, the grocery stores, ....:lol:

Everywhere the types of people who always win buy them shits..

My wife went to the check cashing place and got 100 tickets.... A bunch of #'s we picked and some auto picks.

We wanna win this one....
If nobody wins this time, I might drop a band on It next week..

Ya I just spent $8 more in tix for a total of $45. I almost bagged this nice thick lil white/spanish chic. But by the time I opened my mouth we both realized a nigga forgot to brush his teeth. :smh::smh::smh::puke: I was so embarrassed. Cuz I had just got up from a nap and was in a rush to get a few extra tix. The fucked up thing is I took a quick shower but totally forgot about brushing my shit. :lol::smh:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2ir89d2.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. :angry::lol: I hope nobody win this shit. Let this shit hit 500 mill. This shit is fun doh. I be feeling like a millionaire until they call the #s. :lol: