Mega Millions jackpot swells to $325 million.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. :angry::lol: I hope nobody win this shit. Let this shit hit 500 mill. This shit is fun doh. I be feeling like a millionaire until they call the #s. :lol:

I was so close though.......

I think I can do this shit next time

:rolleyes:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya I just spent $8 more in tix for a total of $45. I almost bagged this nice thick lil white/spanish chic. But by the time I opened my mouth we both realized a nigga forgot to brush his teeth. :smh::smh::smh::puke: I was so embarrassed. Cuz I had just got up from a nap and was in a rush to get a few extra tix. The fucked up thing is I took a quick shower but totally forgot about brushing my shit. :lol::smh:

:lol::smh:

You had a cheesburger with everything on It huh...:D

Naw but check your tix...Them shits could have a few buck fifties In em...:cool:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. :angry::lol: I hope nobody win this shit. Let this shit hit 500 mill. This shit is fun doh. I be feeling like a millionaire until they call the #s. :lol:

Fuck that....I'm tryna take It down come tuesday...:yes:

I didn't win shit..:angry: But I haven't checked my wifes tickets yet....She sleep.

water

OG Investor
Winning Numbers
1, 17, 31, 37, 54 +31

at least you won 10 bucks.... Thats a year of BGOL right there...:lol:
Better than nothin. Depends on how many tickets you bought.:rolleyes:

Nice, never won anything before.....:lol:

So can i play the same numbers for the next draw?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
If nobody won it will go up at least 25 mill from folks trying to buy back in.
I was born on a tues this coming one will be my next great tues.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
every site I look at still says 333 million..You said it went up

When I played my last tickets today, The Pot was @ 325 still... Somebody maybe a page back said It went up to 333...That was news to me, Had to check the site and confirm, But I'm sure after tonight's tally of sales that mofo will be up to the 360-375 range...

Shit, maybe even more than that. If somebody won the whole shit, The site woulda read Jack-Pot 12 milk or something like that. I've seen this before, They know the same minute If sombody cracked the safe :cool:

modelmaker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if nobody won, figure 400 mil or more. last time it was like 250 mil and this lat drawing it was 325. hell, OBAMA might drom a sawbuck on this drawing if it rolled over:lol::lol:

water

OG Investor
Yup...When you cash the ticket In, just tell em to replay It.

BTW...I know your just fuckin wit me....I'm too cool to care tho.;)

I'm not fucking with you, I know shit seems simple enough but I really don't know.

Hear what, if I win on Tue i'll pay your BGOL for life....

:lol:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I was going to throw the shit away cause I thought i didn't win so maybe I do owe you a year's membership.....

:cool:

I won't turn down anything but my collar If thats how you see It brotha.:lol:

J/K....You don't owe me anything fam. I was just tryna help out :cool:

Last edited: