FaPrVKlXkAMOykf

FaPrVKlXEAAH1Jm

FaPrVKoWIAAZYZC
giphy.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

theestallion

Carl you 40+ who from your age group would know where I’m from? I was born in San Antonio and I was raised in DEAD END ask anybody that know me and my granny … talking bout playing Nigga I was at school in the middle of the south side fuck are you talking abt… now YOU on the other hand left houston when you was 15 to play baseball so you actually NEVER spent no time in the “hood” fr you get no stripes for beefing with a WOMAN

masikakalysha

Whew sassy! The men really get on Beyoncé’s innanet to rant about bitches like bitches. Fix it Jesus

sincereshow

@masikakalysha when I see comments like this it makes me wonder what really goes on in a woman’s mind. When a man acts like a “man” y’all say it’s toxic masculinity, but the moment he engages with a woman and play the game she’s playing he gets called a bitch and sassy so a person shouldn’t defend their name on the same platform it’s getting slandered? Or is it convenient for a woman to play victim to just discount a nigga defense of what ever the issue is someone explain

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
megan already coulda got this dang a ling. she been in the gym i'd be trying to put on a show in that cat