Megan Thee Stallion got a nice ass

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I used to only see pics of Megan with all of her makeup on and hair and eyelashes done up so I assumed she was enhanced this overrated. Remember how we saw old pics of Nicki Minaj and she was skinny with no hips or ass? And we saw how jacked up Cardi B's teeth were before she had them done? So I assumed Megan was just another one who got surgery enhancements and wears a ton of makeup to escalate her looks.

But now more pictures are popping up of her before she became famous and I am seeing more pics of her fully natural without makeup. Bruh... I have to admit, she is naturally stunning!!! And it looks like she is all natural, including her hair. I have a new found admiration for her. In fact, I think she should reduce all the glamouring up because she looks better without it.

She really is fine ass fuck. And I'd cuff in a heartbeat. She does have to keep her weight in check though.

BEFORE FAME:

After-Yoga-Look-of-Megan-Thee-Stallion.jpg

Man I feel you str8 up I slept on her for the longest until I finally saw that light.

She's the baddest female rapper.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I used to only see pics of Megan with all of her makeup on and hair and eyelashes done up so I assumed she was enhanced this overrated. Remember how we saw old pics of Nicki Minaj and she was skinny with no hips or ass? And we saw how jacked up Cardi B's teeth were before she had them done? So I assumed Megan was just another one who got surgery enhancements and wears a ton of makeup to escalate her looks.

But now more pictures are popping up of her before she became famous and I am seeing more pics of her fully natural without makeup. Bruh... I have to admit, she is naturally stunning!!! And it looks like she is all natural, including her hair. I have a new found admiration for her. In fact, I think she should reduce all the glamouring up because she looks better without it.

She really is fine ass fuck. And I'd cuff in a heartbeat. She does have to keep her weight in check though.

BEFORE FAME:

After-Yoga-Look-of-Megan-Thee-Stallion.jpg

740full-megan-thee-stallion.jpg

1043full-megan-thee-stallion.jpg

640full-megan-thee-stallion.jpg

ahr0eu8hcts41.jpg

WITHOUT MAKEUP:

screen-shot-2021-01-25-at-10-21-59-am-1611588135.png

MEGAN-NATURAL-HAIR-4.jpg

Megan-Thee-Stallions-Natural-Hair-1.png

1cad01911605fd2afc8a2d6a6f27a4b4

130723030_742808959662668_6964008292292904899_n.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-01-ht-iwb-220406_1649253716164_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg

stallisfeed-megan-thee-stallion.gif

I said that a while ago and got clowned.

In an era where the majority of women (famous or online) are surgically enhanced this woman should be held in much higher regard.

And on top of that she can actually spit.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This is clearly what happened, none of the other versions of they've tried to peesent add up.

This chick said Tory implied he would be willing to pay for her silence but I think a lot of her refusal to testify is peer pressure and concerns that she'll be labeled a snitch especially since she seems to be after a career in entertainment.

Honestly I initially believed Meg and Tory were fucking as well but I'm starting to doubt that as well. I think they were just starting to talk and might have ended up hooking up if this hadn't happened.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Megan Thee Stallion’s former friend Kelsey Harris changes story during Tory Lanez trial
TheGrio Staff
Fri, December 16, 2022, 2:57 PM EST·3 min read

Harris, who was in the car during the alleged shooting incident, testified she does not remember what happened, contradicting previous details shared with the prosecution

On Thursday, the fourth day of the Tory Lanez trial, Kelsey Harris, former friend and assistant to Megan Thee Stallion, returned to the stand. Harris completed her two days of testimony by continuing to change and claiming to fail to recall her previous statements regarding the alleged shooting incident.

On Wednesday, Harris began her first day of testimony in the trial. Lanez, the stage name of Daystar Peterson, is facing criminal charges for allegedly shooting Megan, real name Megan Pete, in the feet on July 12, 2020. Harris was in the car with Peterson and Pete when the alleged incident happened.

Harris was granted “use immunity” for her testimony on the incident. “You don’t have immunity to perjure yourself on the stand,” Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta reminded her, according to the outlet Law & Crime.

Nevertheless, she spent the majority of Wednesday’s testimony saying she couldn’t recall what happened on July 12, 2020, contradicting previous statements she made during the investigation, according to ABC. Repeatedly invoking her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, Harris stated that her memory of the night was blurry due to drinking a lot of alcohol and answered nearly every question with, “I honestly don’t remember.”

The prosecution played a portion of a September interview between Harris and L.A. County Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta. Harris gave specific details of the incident during the recorded interview, but while on the stand, she stated that she wasn’t telling the truth with much of the details, saying, “I was protecting myself,” as the reason for the falsehoods.

A text message Harris sent to Pete’s security guard the night of the incident was revealed. Harris’ text read, “Help. Tory shot Meg. 911.” However, Harris said she didn’t see anything happen and does not know why she sent it.

On Thursday, according to Billboard, Ta confronted Harris again about her recollection of the incident. She asked Harris if Pete had been shot, getting a reply, “Her team told me she stepped on glass.” Harris also stated during the cross-examination that she was being subjected to harassment after Pete implied that Harris “took hush money” from Peterson for her silence.

During Pete’s testimony earlier in the week, she stated that Peterson offered her and Harris $1 million not to say anything about the alleged shooting.

When Harris was cross-examined by Peterson’s lawyer, George Mgdesyan, she stated that Peterson never bribed or threatened her. However, when Mgdesyan asked Harris, “Did my client offer you one million,” she stated, “I can’t remember.”

Peterson is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm in a vehicle and assault with a semiautomatic firearm in connection with the alleged shooting. A third charge of discharging a firearm with gross negligence was added just before the trial began. If convicted, he faces up to 22 years in prison, while the third charge carries a possible penalty of deportation of the Canadian rapper.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said that a while ago and got clowned.

In an era where the majority of women (famous or online) are surgically enhanced this woman should be held in much higher regard.

And on top of that she can actually spit.

Because Megan comes from a normal suburban upbringing. She went to a good high school and hung around normal middle class people. That over done stripper look is not something you see where she comes from. I know people who knew her as a minor and she was normal as can be. All that hard shit she tries to rap about is a fucking lie. She from the fucking suburbs and lived in a corner lot house with a pool in the back yard.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This is clearly what happened, none of the other versions of they've tried to peesent add up.

This chick said Tory implied he would be willing to pay for her silence but I think a lot of her refusal to testify is peer pressure and concerns that she'll be labeled a snitch especially since she seems to be after a career in entertainment.

Honestly I initially believed Meg and Tory were fucking as well but I'm starting to doubt that as well. I think they were just starting to talk and might have ended up hooking up if this hadn't happened.
All that matter is that Megan was shot.

But as we have seen time after time, when a black woman make any kind of accusation of abuse she is attacked and blamed that it is her fault some how. "but but Megan lied and say they were not in a relationship so she can't be trusted. " Like wtf does any of that have to do with anything.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Megan Thee Stallion’s former friend Kelsey Harris changes story during Tory Lanez trial
TheGrio Staff
Fri, December 16, 2022, 2:57 PM EST·3 min read

Harris, who was in the car during the alleged shooting incident, testified she does not remember what happened, contradicting previous details shared with the prosecution

On Thursday, the fourth day of the Tory Lanez trial, Kelsey Harris, former friend and assistant to Megan Thee Stallion, returned to the stand. Harris completed her two days of testimony by continuing to change and claiming to fail to recall her previous statements regarding the alleged shooting incident.

On Wednesday, Harris began her first day of testimony in the trial. Lanez, the stage name of Daystar Peterson, is facing criminal charges for allegedly shooting Megan, real name Megan Pete, in the feet on July 12, 2020. Harris was in the car with Peterson and Pete when the alleged incident happened.

Harris was granted “use immunity” for her testimony on the incident. “You don’t have immunity to perjure yourself on the stand,” Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta reminded her, according to the outlet Law & Crime.

Nevertheless, she spent the majority of Wednesday’s testimony saying she couldn’t recall what happened on July 12, 2020, contradicting previous statements she made during the investigation, according to ABC. Repeatedly invoking her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, Harris stated that her memory of the night was blurry due to drinking a lot of alcohol and answered nearly every question with, “I honestly don’t remember.”

The prosecution played a portion of a September interview between Harris and L.A. County Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta. Harris gave specific details of the incident during the recorded interview, but while on the stand, she stated that she wasn’t telling the truth with much of the details, saying, “I was protecting myself,” as the reason for the falsehoods.

A text message Harris sent to Pete’s security guard the night of the incident was revealed. Harris’ text read, “Help. Tory shot Meg. 911.” However, Harris said she didn’t see anything happen and does not know why she sent it.

On Thursday, according to Billboard, Ta confronted Harris again about her recollection of the incident. She asked Harris if Pete had been shot, getting a reply, “Her team told me she stepped on glass.” Harris also stated during the cross-examination that she was being subjected to harassment after Pete implied that Harris “took hush money” from Peterson for her silence.

During Pete’s testimony earlier in the week, she stated that Peterson offered her and Harris $1 million not to say anything about the alleged shooting.

When Harris was cross-examined by Peterson’s lawyer, George Mgdesyan, she stated that Peterson never bribed or threatened her. However, when Mgdesyan asked Harris, “Did my client offer you one million,” she stated, “I can’t remember.”

Peterson is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm in a vehicle and assault with a semiautomatic firearm in connection with the alleged shooting. A third charge of discharging a firearm with gross negligence was added just before the trial began. If convicted, he faces up to 22 years in prison, while the third charge carries a possible penalty of deportation of the Canadian rapper.
THIS SHIT IS A FUCKIN MESS. :smh:

yGMLdj.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This the way I see it. Meg and Tory prob already had a sexual history(fuck buddies). She didn't have feeling for him like that and decided to hook her home girl up(Kelsey) w/him. Some of have been there. You have that homegirl you smash off and on. And one day she try put you down with some more pussy. While at the same time, hooking her girl up with a nigga with money. Plus someone of these females be curious to see how things would work with you and their homegirl. And will intentionally go back and ask both how they were in bed.

Kelsey goes back to Houston when she gets sick. Meg never respected Kelsey "relationship" Tory and decided start back/ keep fucking him the whole time. Tory did give a damn about either of them broads. He was fucking Meg and her bestie while Meg knew the whole time. All of this added to the tension of the night of the shooting. You had a drunk horse, midget, and troll all angry at each other. Some which based off Kelsey finding out or already knowing about Meg fucking Tory. You had Tory feeling angry about the disrespect Meg was throwing his way. So he acted like a guy with short man syndrome and pulled a gun out and started popping off shots.

Now you have to individuals with money. Trying to spin the narrative their way. They all played a part in what happened. Tory dead ass wrong for pulling a gun out on a female though. I'm sure alcohol played a part.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Meg's friend took a plea deal for her testimony. Her flip flopping on the stand won't end well.

FkDcGErWQAAY4bv

Last edited: