BGOL Patreon Investor
Dwz0d8tVsAIbTWn.jpg

DvebOG2VsAIajaX.jpg

Du_dk1CUwAA8Jvz.jpg
id lick her ass after a show... :dunno: :popcorn: :jackoff::lickinpussy:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tory's going to prison in california which is already a mess.

He shouldn't of had a gun and been with them people out in LA and he's paying for shit he probably did and got away with from before.But Megan isn't going to just walk away from this cause it's out now she done been passed around more than a basketball during an NBA game....bad bitches choose and don't get chose.

I'm glad it's over cause I was getting sick of hearing about it,it seems like some was trying to turn this into a Chris Brown and Rihanna thing which it might of been but it was drawn out for two years....

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

He shouldn't of had a gun and been with them people out in LA and he's paying for shit he probably did and got away with from before.But Megan isn't going to just walk away from this cause it's out now she done been passed around more than a basketball during an NBA game....bad bitches choose and don't get chose.

I'm glad it's over cause I was getting sick of hearing about it,it seems like some was trying to turn this into a Chris Brown and Rihanna thing which it might of been but it was drawn out for two years....

Is this really surprising though? I think most people already know or assume all them Hollywood industry types get around. Meg was never a symbol of virtue or anything.

I actually think being black balled may be a bigger issue. You already have people labeling her as a snitch. Tory being locked up in jail will not go over well with some in the industry. She has the backing of JayZ, so it may be hard to totally shun her.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Is there a mandatory amount he will have to serve? I know they won't give him the full 22 years. I'm thinking 1 or 2 years and then deportation?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas be hyping shit. She fucked 3 niggas allegedly that we know of. Come on. That aint even a good week for a real hoe.

Is this really surprising though? I think most people already know or assume all them Hollywood industry types get around. Meg was never a symbol of virtue or anything.

I actually think being black balled may be a bigger issue. You already have people labeling her as a snitch. Tory being locked up in jail will not go over well with some in the industry. She has the backing of JayZ, so it may be hard to totally shun her.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying she wasn't but who was she "passed around" to?
Tory got to worry about being passed around now.