The Legend
BGOL Investor
FkDcGEoXEAA9gBY

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
That bald midget fucked both of them huh
I need to get my bars up lol

Man they can't even get a clear answer about that out of this trial.

Initially I just assumed he did but then out of the little testimony Meg's friend did give she seemed to imply that they hadn't but were on there way to.

Then I read that Meg said they did when she testified which I haven't seen credibly confirmed.

I don't know if it's just shitty reporting and confusing gossip but this reads like the most ineffective, SNL skit type court room I've ever heard of.

Still, I don't really give a shit if he fucked both (although I am hating a little lol) and the only real issue is if he shot her as alleged which he clearly did although I'm not sure they can prove/convict him with this circus.

The reality is I don't think the public really gives a shit so what we're seeing played out on social media are people's biases either against/for Meg or those who see this as black men vs. black woman and how that plays out in a court of law.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man they can't even get a clear answer about that out of this trial.

Initially I just assumed he did but then out of the little testimony Meg's friend did give she seemed to imply that they hadn't but were on there way to.

Then I read that Meg said they did when she testified which I haven't seen credibly confirmed.

I don't know if it's just shitty reporting and confusing gossip but this reads like the most ineffective, SNL skit type court room I've ever heard of.

Still, I don't really give a shit if he fucked both (although I am hating a little lol) and the only real issue is if he shot her as alleged which he clearly did although I'm not sure they can prove/convict him with this circus.

The reality is I don't think the public really gives a shit so what we're seeing played out on social media are people's biases either against/for Meg or those who see this as black men vs. black woman and how that plays out in a court of law.
lack of mainstream reporting is intentional...
but just like the Johnny Depp Amber Herd trial - they didn't expect youtubers and lawyers to do daily vlogs and analysis

yes this trial is a circus - and imo there is nolonger any real outrage about Meg being shot
just virtue signaling and gawkers of this train wreck

fyi
Meg admitted to sleeping with Tory under oath - @00.01.44

Meg's hairstylist (EJ) confirmed under oath that Tory and Meg were dating and that EJ had driven Meg to Tory house +10x
AND that Meg and Tory had taken mini vacations / trips together

Kelsey testified under oath that she and Meg fought the night of the shooting because she found out about Meg sleeping with Tory

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but just like the Johnny Depp Amber Herd trial - they didn't expect youtubers and lawyers to do daily vlogs and analysis

yes this trial is a circus - and imo there is nolonger any real outrage about Meg being shot

fyi

Meg's hairstylist (EJ) confirmed under oath that Tory and Meg were dating and that EJ had driven Meg to Tory house +10x

Kelsey testified under oath that she and Meg fought the night of the shooting because she found out about Meg sleeping with Tory

Shouldn’t this be a closed case. These 2 were fighting, one of them shot the gun

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

fyi

Thanks for clarifying.

They are all retarded

The info ViCiouS posted above really confirms this lol.

Why would that chick be dumb enough to publicly deny she was fucking dude knowing damn well she'd have to admit it under oath when he goes to trial:hithead:

That honestly was the reason I thought he was possibly lying on his dick but I clearly gave that chick too much credit.

But to be fair the only time I would ever see or hear about him even before this was of him doing some weird shit or trying to be tough.

And the friend is dumbest of all, dummy can't even plead the 5th correctly. When I read the testimony of her attempting to plead the 5th it seemed like she thought you could use it like phone a friend on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shouldn’t this be a closed case. These 2 were fighting, one of them shot the gun
prosecutor can't even establish ownership of the gun

dna testing on the gun exterior is inconclusive for Tory, but completely excludes Tory from ever holding the ammo magazine
no dna was collected from Kelsey or Meg

expert witness testified that dna is transferable - eg. if you shake hands with someone and they then grab a gun a short time later -your dna will also be on the gun

both Kelsey and Tory are positive for GSR, but more of it was found on Kelsey - Meg wasn't tested

only eyewitness (balcony was maybe less than 40' from parked truck)
says Meg and Kelsey fought until bodyguard / driver broke them up
then Kelsey went to truck and then there were gun flashes and gunshots near her - but couldn't see gun
then Tory and Kelsey wrestled -

then testified either Tory took the gun and shot the gun in air -or -he didn't
claimed memory was foggy because its 2 yrs ago and LAPD etc never asked these questions...

then testified that Kelsey and Meghan went in for round 2 - but this time Tory and driver tried to break it up and it appeared to turn into all 3 stomped out Meg then picked her up and put her back in the truck

:smh: