{--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 4 - Pacers 3--}

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 3--}

Maybe a Heat player should have a DNP in this series.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This cat just told me, "watching lebron is like watching the long ranger run outta bullets, then look for Tonto but he's nowhere to be found".

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would you trade Bosh and Battier for Pau Gasol and Artest which squad would benefit most

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 2--}

What does a division have to do with winning a ring???

Still gotta go through the playoffs... Still gotta win the BIG one.

4 rings... since '85... :yes:

Gummybears... BEYOND ASS... :lol:

:lol:

Would you trade Bosh and Battier for Pau Gasol and Artest which squad would benefit most

Gasol plays in the post more than Bosh but Bosh is the better player at this point if used correctly

And Artest is worthless and has been for a couple seasons now

Lakers win that one easily

Miami would not do that

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Gasol plays in the post more than Bosh but Bosh is the better player at this point if used correctly

I've seen this comment a few times lately, i'm glad folks understand this.
Since day one I always want the scheme to flow thru Bosh in the post.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I presented a discounted trade for Shady, but he didn't budge!!!

Chicago get:
Dwayne Wade

Miami get:
Jimmy Butler
Marco Belinelli

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Division ass so 8-8 gets you into the playoffs

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

The 3 Hollywood actresses gonna come out and get 30 a piece and move on; w/ ref help. Just watch and see what happen. All this shit is a joke.

One good thing about it....at least this will leave the door open for my Bulls to be the team in the East to dethrone the overrated Heat.

2013-2014...........

BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Wade and Bosh are going to hold key to todays game.. Sad to say if they can score at least 15 pts each or one score 20 the Heat win hands down...
I am worried about Wade, becaue his eye and body languge suggest that he is lost.. Now it is one thing to get beat in at game, shit it happens to the best of teams, but losing a game is something different, losing implies your team was not able to do the things it took to win... And if you lose bad enough or enough games, you start looking like a loser, something opponents are easy to pick up, and something that can fuel their aggression...
I Miami wants to win tonight, Wade is going to have to take the confidence from the Heat players by showing them he still has some fight in him, and that he is not a loser..
If not then marginal players like Bosh and Chalmers may follow Wade's lead, by playing with their heads down and emotionless.. If this happens the Heat are doomed..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

:confused:

not the return of chris andersen?

Anderson can off set some of the complasive play by Bosh, but there is no one on the Heat squad who can off set what Wade brings to the talbe, Cole can do it in spurts, so can Rio, however Wade has been sulking for a few games now and that can become a cancer that is capable of dividing the team especailly if they get down by double digets or the game is tight..
Matter of fact if the Pacers keep the game close they have a great chance of winning due to Wades attitude towards the game..

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Anderson can off set some of the complasive play by Bosh, but there is no one on the Heat squad who can off set what Wade brings to the talbe

i'm not a big chris andersen fan, just saying he's a better alternative than joel anthony. ahead of joel anthony and behind udonis haslem in the rotation.

both this season and last, when the heat had to go to joel anthony as the next man up, they struggled.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Folks are saying that Lebron said no homo in 2010

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

i'm not a big chris andersen fan, just saying he's a better alternative than joel anthony. ahead of joel anthony and behind udonis haslem in the rotation.

both this season and last, when the heat had to go to joel anthony as the next man up, they struggled.

Man you don't want me to start ranting about Anthony...:lol: But I love Birdman on the Heat, other than James, and Cole, he is the third Heat that actually brings it and goes all out, his loss last game was a huge factor towards the Heat losing the way they did..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

179789_384314285020406_97236859_n.jpg

Numbers dont lie.

Inkosi! :cool:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

For this series at least, the trade would help the Heat for sure, cause as bad as Gasol is at times, he still can grab rebounds, pass and hit the open jumper, Artest would bring toughness lacking now and can also crash the boards.. On the Lakers Bosh would really regress and Battier would all of a sudden get old, real fast.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ok I get what you're saying Lebron struggled the 2nd because he didn't want his teammates to look bad. NOT 1 PLAYER ON MIAMI DO SHIT IN THAT 2ND HALF INCLUDING YOUR HERO! Maybe he will be able to make jump shots in game 7 like he did in game 5 but game 6 he got some bullshit points in the 2nd half when Hillbert was sitting on the bench and the game was just about over.

Your missing my points bruh. But that is cool...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...-apologizes-miami-heat-play-vs-indiana-pacers

MIAMI -- Struggling through his worst scoring stretch in almost a decade, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh said he apologized to his teammates after Game 6 and hopes to be more assertive in Monday's Game 7 against the Indiana Pacers.

Bosh has failed to score in double digits in three consecutive games for the first time since his rookie season in 2003-04. Bosh said he hopes to have a better Game 7 after "not being aggressive and not playing my best ball."

Most Wins Without Finals
The Heat won 66 games this season, but with a loss in Game 7 they won't reach the NBA Finals. Only three other teams in NBA history have won at least 66 games and not made the NBA Finals that season. LeBron James has already "accomplished the feat" with the 2008-09 Cavaliers.

Wins Team Season
68 Celtics 1972-73
67 Mavericks 2006-07
66 Cavaliers 2008-09
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Bosh has been largely outplayed by Pacers big men David West and Roy Hibbert. Bosh has averaged just 11.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.7 blocks on 41.1 percent shooting in the series.

"It's hard, it's difficult," Bosh said. "Everything you're going to do in the postseason is difficult. And you're going to be put in situations you don't want to be in and you're going to have to do things that you don't want to do. It's part of it, so you might as well get used to it, being miserable and really loving it."

Bosh has found himself more on the perimeter in this series. He has averaged 2.3 3-point attempts in this series, which is up from his regular-season rate of one per game. The 6-foot-11 center has shot the ball well, making 50 percent of his tries from downtown, but it has pulled him away from the paint.

When asked if there would be changes to his game Monday, Bosh indicated that he might have been doing too much of that lately.

"I changed my game in Games 1 through 6 and it hasn't really worked," Bosh said. "I just need to do what I do and just let it all hang out."

Bosh, like his teammates, has struggled to challenge Hibbert at the rim. When asked if he was worried about Indiana's 7-2 center, Bosh said he hadn't followed through on his mental approach.

"What would I worry about him for?" Bosh said. "That's been my attitude, I just haven't really employed it."

Bosh was also asked about Dwyane Wade's implication after Game 6 that LeBron James was trying to "self-will" the Heat to victory and that the Heat needed to share the ball better.

Bosh agreed with Wade's sentiment that James can't will the team alone to victory.

The Herd with Colin Cowherd

ESPN NBA analyst Jeff Van Gundy weighs in on Pacers-Heat, the roles of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, whether he is considering a return to coaching and more.

More Podcasts »
"He can't," Bosh said in reference to James. "It's never been like that in team sports history. We can't just sit around and expect LeBron to do all the work and hope that he has a 50-point game. We have to do our part."

Both Bosh (ankle) and Wade (knee bruise) have been limited recently due to injuries while James has referenced going "back to his Cleveland days." Wade is averaging a playoff career-low 14.0 points per game. So far in the series, James has scored more points than Bosh and Wade combined (171 to 155).

"If you look at our best games, LeBron didn't score 30 or 40 points," Bosh said. "He probably had 20 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds. That's still a great game, but that just means the ball is moving and guys are being aggressive."

The Heat are 21-9 in games in which James scores at least 30 points this season (playoffs included). The one loss coming against the Pacers in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals when James scored 36 points on 14-of-20 shooting with three assists and five turnovers. The Heat are 4-1 this season when James registers a triple-double with the one loss coming against the Boston Celtics on Jan. 27.

After Game 7, James acknowledged that his teammates haven't been up to par.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh.

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said that James, Wade and Bosh haven't had any issues trying to get on the same page offensively.

"If we're trying to figure that out now, we're in trouble," Spoelstra said. "We have had two deep playoff runs where we have worked that out. Does it always work out perfectly? No. That's what happens when you play against a worthy opponent."

Spoelstra expects Wade and Bosh to play better on Monday.

"They're both big-game players and the bright lights inspire them more than shrink them," Spoelstra said. "This is why this team was put together, for moments like this."

James and Wade did not speak at Monday's shootaround ahead of Game 7 at AmericanAirlines Arena. In NBA history, home teams are 89-23 (.795) in Game 7s.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...-apologizes-miami-heat-play-vs-indiana-pacers

MIAMI -- Struggling through his worst scoring stretch in almost a decade, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh said he apologized to his teammates after Game 6 and hopes to be more assertive in Monday's Game 7 against the Indiana Pacers.

Bosh has failed to score in double digits in three consecutive games for the first time since his rookie season in 2003-04. Bosh said he hopes to have a better Game 7 after "not being aggressive and not playing my best ball."

Most Wins Without Finals
The Heat won 66 games this season, but with a loss in Game 7 they won't reach the NBA Finals. Only three other teams in NBA history have won at least 66 games and not made the NBA Finals that season. LeBron James has already "accomplished the feat" with the 2008-09 Cavaliers.

Wins Team Season
68 Celtics 1972-73
67 Mavericks 2006-07
66 Cavaliers 2008-09
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Bosh has been largely outplayed by Pacers big men David West and Roy Hibbert. Bosh has averaged just 11.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.7 blocks on 41.1 percent shooting in the series.

"It's hard, it's difficult," Bosh said. "Everything you're going to do in the postseason is difficult. And you're going to be put in situations you don't want to be in and you're going to have to do things that you don't want to do. It's part of it, so you might as well get used to it, being miserable and really loving it."

Bosh has found himself more on the perimeter in this series. He has averaged 2.3 3-point attempts in this series, which is up from his regular-season rate of one per game. The 6-foot-11 center has shot the ball well, making 50 percent of his tries from downtown, but it has pulled him away from the paint.

When asked if there would be changes to his game Monday, Bosh indicated that he might have been doing too much of that lately.

"I changed my game in Games 1 through 6 and it hasn't really worked," Bosh said. "I just need to do what I do and just let it all hang out."

Bosh, like his teammates, has struggled to challenge Hibbert at the rim. When asked if he was worried about Indiana's 7-2 center, Bosh said he hadn't followed through on his mental approach.

"What would I worry about him for?" Bosh said. "That's been my attitude, I just haven't really employed it."

Bosh was also asked about Dwyane Wade's implication after Game 6 that LeBron James was trying to "self-will" the Heat to victory and that the Heat needed to share the ball better.

Bosh agreed with Wade's sentiment that James can't will the team alone to victory.

"He can't," Bosh said in reference to James. "It's never been like that in team sports history. We can't just sit around and expect LeBron to do all the work and hope that he has a 50-point game. We have to do our part."

Both Bosh (ankle) and Wade (knee bruise) have been limited recently due to injuries while James has referenced going "back to his Cleveland days." Wade is averaging a playoff career-low 14.0 points per game. So far in the series, James has scored more points than Bosh and Wade combined (171 to 155).

"If you look at our best games, LeBron didn't score 30 or 40 points," Bosh said. "He probably had 20 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds. That's still a great game, but that just means the ball is moving and guys are being aggressive."

The Heat are 21-9 in games in which James scores at least 30 points this season (playoffs included). The one loss coming against the Pacers in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals when James scored 36 points on 14-of-20 shooting with three assists and five turnovers. The Heat are 4-1 this season when James registers a triple-double with the one loss coming against the Boston Celtics on Jan. 27.

After Game 7, James acknowledged that his teammates haven't been up to par.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh.

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said that James, Wade and Bosh haven't had any issues trying to get on the same page offensively.

"If we're trying to figure that out now, we're in trouble," Spoelstra said. "We have had two deep playoff runs where we have worked that out. Does it always work out perfectly? No. That's what happens when you play against a worthy opponent."

Spoelstra expects Wade and Bosh to play better on Monday.

"They're both big-game players and the bright lights inspire them more than shrink them," Spoelstra said. "This is why this team was put together, for moments like this."

James and Wade did not speak at Monday's shootaround ahead of Game 7 at AmericanAirlines Arena. In NBA history, home teams are 89-23 (.795) in Game 7s.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Don't slip up, Miami ...'cause we are watching...

wolfpack.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

I am starting to feel a little better about tonights game, with Bosh statement... I am looking for Wade to take resposibility for his poor play instead of passing the buck and blaming the one guy who is keeping their asses out of hot water...
Its good to want to have more touches, but every baller knows you have to earn those touches, and it will be interesting to see if Wade tries to earn those touches with hard play and asserting himself in the post, or if he will continute to float around the perimiter, with his lazy dribbling and shootin poor weak ass shots..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Anybody went back to the future? Who won the game?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I am starting to feel a little better about tonights game, with Bosh statement... I am looking for Wade to take resposibility for his poor play instead of passing the buck and blaming the one guy who is keeping their asses out of hot water...
Its good to want to have more touches, but every baller knows you have to earn those touches, and it will be interesting to see if Wade tries to earn those touches with hard play and asserting himself in the post, or if he will continute to float around the perimiter, with his lazy dribbling and shootin poor weak ass shots..

Consider wade crying about not getting touches. Do you think lb will play a little to passive tonight?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Consider wade crying about not getting touches. Do you think lb will play a little to passive tonight?

A total team effort would be lovely(which is needed, including the CoACH), but if there's a chance I could get this Lebron, do you young man!!!

lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Daps up my fellow Heat brethren :cool:

Side eyes Pacers fans ...

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Get ready you bandwagon jumping bitches