BGOL Investor
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 3--}

Mets fans jets fans Knicks fans nets fans

All the same fans for losers :lol:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Just turned on sports radio and wow these CACs turned on Hibbert quick !

A black man under scrutiny? Shit, why wouldn't they participate :lol:

Hibbert about to be painted a villain for dropping a cuss word and saying he's not gay. Ain't that a bitch?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Pacers C Roy Hibbert has been fined $75,000 by NBA for using inappropriate and vulgar language during interviews after Game 6.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

I'm watching my city's team in the WCF right now

What team are u watching in the playoffs still?

:lol:

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered

WHO???Thornwood... Crane... or Simeon???:dunno:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 2--}

Stop this right now.

1. No one put a gun to the Lakers owner head and told him to hire a coach who offense is not beneficial for the player they just traded for and are trying to get to resign.

a. Lets not act like the Lakers didn't fire Mike Brown after a fucking week because they had bigger expectations and were still losing when they hired Mike D

2. Injuries are apart of the game. My team was healthy but the Bulls beat the shit out of them and they were missing Rose, Deng and Kirk. Also that didn't stop them from landing the fifth seed. Injuries is part of the NBA it's why you invest into a bench.

I know Kobe is on the Lakers but the Lakers are the biggest disappointment in the NBA. Using injuries and a stubborn coach as an excuse is total bullshit. I don't make any excuse for the Nets. They had the second highest pay roll in the league and were sent packing by the Bulls. Nate Robinson had Dwill on Skates like the TI in ATL.

Also Miami is in the ECF even if they lost they made it to the ECF. Lakers were swept in round one. SWEPT. I don't wanna hear shit about not having Kobe or Mike D. They couldn't win one game.

How about this? The Lakers have been the seasons biggest disappointment...

...but you can't tell me Miami losing in the Conference Finals doesn't, at the very least, equal that. This team was not constructed to be ousted in the Conference Finals.

This team was constructed as a championship guarantee...

...and it's proven by the fact that half of BGOL immediately became Heat fans. Not to mention, Lebron guaranteeing a Celtic-like run.

The Lakers were supposed to be a major contender, but three of our 'Big Four' are past their prime.

...and Mike Brown ain't shit. You lose EVERY preseason game, and four of the first five, in a season of ultra high expectations, and you're surprised the front office would got antsy?

Besides, he had all of the previous season, and no cigar.

I supported the hiring of a black coach just like the rest of you, but that dude needs to be coaching NBA basketball as much as I need to be playing it.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Stop this right now.

1. No one put a gun to the Lakers owner head and told him to hire a coach who offense is not beneficial for the player they just traded for and are trying to get to resign.

yes, and let's not pretend that it was coach brown who suggested or implemented that O.

it was the crybaby with half the basketball IQ of moe howard (yes, moe, that's not a typo) that whined about needing to get easier shots.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Hmm

Ima listen to the coach with no rings

Or the player with 5 rings

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Kobe got hurt

Nash was hurt

Pay was hurt

Dwight was hurt

Ron was hurt

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Kobe got hurt

Nash was hurt

Pay was hurt

Dwight was hurt

Ron was hurt

yes, the rainbow capers roll out their litany of sorry ass excuses.

san antonio spurs played only 30 games this season with their A lineup. all they did was finish with the 3rd best record.

only 1 of the spurs starters played 70 or more games, because the spurs suffered a lot of injuries too. all they did was win the toughest division in the WORSTern conference.

every season people howl about how old the spurs are. but all they did was advance to the NBA finals.

:cool:

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered

san antonio spurs played only 30 games this season with their A lineup. all they did was finish with the 3rd best record.

only 1 of the spurs starters played 70 or more games, because the spurs suffered a lot of injuries too. all they did was win the toughest division in the WORSTern conference.

every season people howl about how old the spurs are. but all they did was advance to the NBA finals.

:yes::yes::yes:
Gotta give it up to the Spurs...

They do it like MY GIANTS do it...

No Talk... No Nonsense... Just wins... and rings... :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Lol @ giants

Benefiting from playing in that garbage division

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered

Lol @ giants

Benefiting from playing in that garbage division

What does a division have to do with winning a ring???

Still gotta go through the playoffs... Still gotta win the BIG one.

4 rings... since '85... :yes:

Gummybears... BEYOND ASS... :lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What does a division have to do with winning a ring???

Still gotta go through the playoffs... Still gotta win the BIG one.

4 rings... since '85... :yes:

Gummybears... BEYOND ASS... :lol:

l9ikjam

Star
OG Investor

No he doesn't but he struggled no worse than anyone else on that heat squad either.

The man can do everything but he doesn't need too. He has to if his team is struggling but it takes away from other players.

Are you seeing that bron is taking over all the positions on his team??? Don't you see anything wrong with that? Hence, the Cavs.

Ok I get what you're saying Lebron struggled the 2nd because he didn't want his teammates to look bad. NOT 1 PLAYER ON MIAMI DO SHIT IN THAT 2ND HALF INCLUDING YOUR HERO! Maybe he will be able to make jump shots in game 7 like he did in game 5 but game 6 he got some bullshit points in the 2nd half when Hillbert was sitting on the bench and the game was just about over.

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just seen it ... like a 20" Zenith ... believe it.

Game 7 will be just as normal as the previous 6 games, ball calls, bad shooting & all .... until the 4th quarter Lebron James will do "what he does" but look for a complete TEAM effort in the 4th. The Heat come together like Voltron and at the end of the game they run around with "Celebration" playing in the arena. ;)

Oh yeah almost forgot "Birdman Birdman" :cool:

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

Don't get me wrong, Melo was beasting a lil before he got hurt, but he is your LeBron, not D Wade, so yeah, if D Wade was giving them 22 the series would be over... D Wade is more likely a comparison to J.R. Smith, and Miami is getting about as much from him as your knicks got from J.R. That being said, you mentioned ONE game for Melo, but what about the entire series, didn't he go like 2 games not scoring in the 4th quarter? I don't think the Knicks in their playoff iteration would stand a chance against even this Miami Heat team... Too many wholes, and they don't have LeBron, which I think ultimately will be the difference in this series...
:hmm:

that 29 and 8 was for the series yes:

a few games of nothing in the 4th sure.. but hardly anyone else was hitting shots,so that makes playing defense on the one who's hitting them very easy:yes:

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

Ok I get what you're saying Lebron struggled the 2nd because he didn't want his teammates to look bad. NOT 1 PLAYER ON MIAMI DO SHIT IN THAT 2ND HALF INCLUDING YOUR HERO! Maybe he will be able to make jump shots in game 7 like he did in game 5 but game 6 he got some bullshit points in the 2nd half when Hillbert was sitting on the bench and the game was just about over.

the points go on the score board the same

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Bullshit stat-- It's well known how Pop sits players and manipulates availability; that's no indication of injury and a very dishonest comparison.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Bullshit stat-- It's well known how Pop sits players and manipulates availability; that's no indication of injury and a very dishonest comparison.

^ bullshit reply.

suggesting that they missed games moreso due to DNPs than injury is not only wholly false, but also revisionist and preposterous.

kawhi leonard not injured? tiago splitter not injured? tony parker not injured?

:smh:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

furthermore, the spurs are not the only example that debunks the dishonest rationalizations and pitiful excuses.

warriors A squad started only 30 games. but i guess andrew bogut wasn't injured? or maybe david lee wasn't injured?

how about the new york knicks? 54 wins, won their division, advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs. how many games did the knicks playoffs team start together during the season? FOUR.

what the most games ANY knicks configuration started this season? 18.

so please miss me with the horseshit excuses about the fakers not having enough starts together.