~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

Nah...

But for motherfuckers to say "She is the baddest bitch in the game"

:cmonson:

Even Wade's chick Gabrielle Union is badder than her...

Let's not get carried away :smh:

Niggas dickriding Lebron so hard, they even riding his girl's clit :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sad, but true for many who are not actual fans of basketball.

because they don't weigh an entire performance, but only what happens in the final possessions.

He was trash no doubt but if you watched the game that nigga carried the Spurs when they were playing scared. Nigga came up and pulled up on a transition 3. My only beef with him is he's stupid but shit man he can't help that at his age. :lol:

Nah...

But for motherfuckers to say "She is the baddest bitch in the game"

:cmonson:

Even Wade's chick Gabrielle Union is badder than her...

Let's not get carried away :smh:

Stop it. Gabrielle Union ain't got shit on Bron's chic. Point me to a chic badder than Bron's. And it better not be no cac bitch. :lol:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
You cats need to lay of Manu...

...I like a nigga who throws caution into the wind, and just do what the fuck they want to do on the court.

If Manu wants to throw his teams chances away down the stretch, I am totally in support of his right to do that.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Niggas so angry they attacking lebron's wife :lol:

They so mad I got this gif for them....

<marquee direction="left">
10gy2b9.jpg
</marquee>

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

man you cant blame ginobli thats on pop

hell this game was won in the 1st quarter when again he bench parker and duncan and miami went on that run which proved to be the difference

dude isnt that great...he just had a once in a lifetime talent..who at age 37 has fallen down to a superstar if that makes sense now

lebronpop.gif

you can blame manu cause he's a fuck up
he ain't GOT to do the shit he do lol

pop played him yea ok

but manu don't HAVE to do that shit. it aint in his contract :lol:

i give duncan FULL credit for those rings

he just climbed higher in stature in my book.

and they STILL didn't give him the ball for 4 straight quarters and let the ball work through him

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nah man.

the only thing he had was duncan. let's just put that out there. cause there's no way you do the same thing you did last game in the final moments like an idiot.

you let manu throw away your entire season. its 20 seconds the fuck does parker need rest for?

i just love how all of the the spurs gone get they ass blown out people is hushed.. lol knew that wasn't going down not with tim.

im not even mad at tim for missing that shot over shane. it happens. it was in a scramble and he missed it. they STILL had plenty of opportunities to win the game or tie the game or come close after that.

the definitive play was ginobli driving and passing it to lebron while tony parker was on the bench

and then the next possession he pulls up and bombs a 3 pointer.

if im leonard and manu comes with that "hey whatarayagonnado isaight" im liable to fire on him

Battier and Lebron had 30 points worth of 3's man....that's a good way to lose. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

He was trash no doubt but if you watched the game that nigga carried the Spurs when they were playing scared. Nigga came up and pulled up on a transition 3. My only beef with him is he's stupid but shit man he can't help that at his age. :lol:

I'd have rather had him in there than Danny Green.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

you can blame manu cause he's a fuck up
he ain't GOT to do the shit he do lol

pop played him yea ok

but manu don't HAVE to do that shit. it aint in his contract :lol:

i give duncan FULL credit for those rings

he just climbed higher in stature in my book.

and they STILL didn't give him the ball for 4 straight quarters and let the ball work through him

nah when dude continues to pile on the turnovers and take bad shots, its the coaches job to pull him yet pop plays him 30+ mins

its on pop man

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered

When are ya'll gonna stop writing them off? Every time ya'll write them off they win a ring. :lol: As long as Duncan returns and can play as good as he did this year they will be good. I'll never underestimate that Spurs front office and Popovich. And Leonard, Green, Splitter,etc. will be a year older and will get better. This won't be their last time here.

Just watch.

I tell you this Manu won't be back unless he takes a paycut.

RC is one of the best GM's in the league this is true but Peter Holt isn't looking to compete. He is looking to get this team payroll down.

Every move Buford has made since 2011 is to cut the salary of this team down.

What's ironic this is the end of an era for the Spurs and Miami is just adding more hardware and accomplishments to theirs

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it...Good night motherfuckers.

Lotta fun, great NBA year...

Keeping it real, Congrats to the Heat, and Lebron.

Next year is another year :yes:

Go Lakers!!!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Niggas so angry they attacking lebron's wife :lol:

:lol:

What excuse niggas got now? Bron won it in a full season

Steven A Smith WRONG AGAIN 2 yrs straight :lol:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Not a Heat fan but i'm happy for Lebron. Too many people hating on this kid for no fucking reason.

I hope he wins another one next year. Piss off these racist CAC's who wanted to see a brother fail.

:dance:
My exact mind state... I started really rooting for Lebron once they started treating him like a runaway slave

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

nah man.

the only thing he had was duncan. let's just put that out there. cause there's no way you do the same thing you did last game in the final moments like an idiot.

you let manu throw away your entire season. its 20 seconds the fuck does parker need rest for?

i just love how all of the the spurs gone get they ass blown out people is hushed.. lol knew that wasn't going down not with tim.

im not even mad at tim for missing that shot over shane. it happens. it was in a scramble and he missed it. they STILL had plenty of opportunities to win the game or tie the game or come close after that.

the definitive play was ginobli driving and passing it to lebron while tony parker was on the bench

and then the next possession he pulls up and bombs a 3 pointer.

if im leonard and manu comes with that "hey whatarayagonnado isaight" im liable to fire on him

We both said he was going to ride or die with Manu. It was clear. No matter how bad he played. Just like Spo ride and died with wade. Wade got his act together though, but even if he didn't Spo wasn't going to bench him no matter how bad he played.

Maybe pop was lucky to have Tim, but I'm not going to discredit him at all because he got 4 rings. Just like we don't discredit Phil Jackson, you know he pulled some questionable stunts with the lakers.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Battier and Lebron had 30 points worth of 3's man....that's a good way to lose. :lol:

that's all good.

ain't nothing nobody can say who watched this game to tell me manu ain't throw this shit away.

and green

green just folded under the pressure. i aint mad at him but it is what it is

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now Tim Duncan has to go to divorce court so his CAC can dig deeply into his pockets.

This nigga will look back upon summer '13 as the worst of his life.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

yup i am.

he's 37 years old

put in 24 and 12

and he didn't throw the game away.

ginobli did. both shots he missed they could have recovered.

but everything ginobli did he fucked it up.

ain't nobody saying shit about that jump stop in the lane floater lob pass that lebron tossed up last game are they?

let it go

i hear you...

far from going after him.

just heard the post game and Timmy took FULL RESPONSIBILITY

I salute him

we were all like this :eek: when we saw Manu but damn

Pop gotta bear some responsibility too and where was the greatest 3 point shooter in Finals history?

just saying for the way Lebron is scrutinized...

we gotta be fair.