Michael B. Jordan Superhero Family Drama 'Raising Dion' Set at Netflix (Oct. 4th)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Justin Timberlake Is Very Sorry But Insists He Wasn’t Stepping Out on His Wife
By Jordan Crucchiola@jorcru
Photo: Jamie McCarthy/FilmMagic

Justin Timberlake has found himself in a Notes App Apology situation. Near the end of last month, the man of the woods was spotted in New Orleans — where he is currently filming a movie called Palmer — getting a tad handsy with a costar while seeming to be visibly intoxicated. Photos were published by The Sun, and while nothing overtly sexual is going on, it of course is a bad look for a married man and fueled all manner of speculation about the entertainer’s behavior when he’s away from home. Timberlake and other cast members were reportedly out at a bar together, and based on a “source” who spoke with Us Weekly, “Nothing remotely romantic is going on with Justin and Alisha [Wainwright]. The whole cast is shooting out there and like to hang out together. They were very much in public and nothing inappropriate was happening.” Timberlake has not commented on the situation until now, but the chatter has apparently gotten loud enough that he wants to insist publicly that he is not some kind of cheating bastard.

Read the note below, in which Timberlake gives you the full wife guy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
media

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Currently on Google Images searching "Alisha Wainwright nude" matches.
I was watching the first episode season 2 with my wife earlier. I was doing my best to contain myself checking her and the girl playing her out. Didn’t blame Justin Timberlake getting handsy with that girl.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I knew it was canceled but watched season 2 anyway and finished last night.

Decent season. It was a little darker than the first and played out well. The series progressed two years forward, Dion’s character is a little more mature and less annoying than season one I noticed.

For the gay agenda trackers, they got a flamboyant gay black man in season 2. He is a director for a small community theater show. His character plays out similar to the gay character Damon Wayans did in the series In Living Color “Men on Film” sketches.

For the Thirsty, the Asian broad from season one is shown more in season 2. And that bird looked fine as Fuck. Whoever did her outfits need to get a Emmy nomination. Every scene she did, she was looking on point in them tight dress’ and “Fuck Me Heels”.

Looked her up and she is married to a Brotha in real life. She supports the Struggle.

Ali-Ahn-with-William-Jackson-Harper.jpg

william-jackson-harper-and-ali-ahn.jpg

And that after credit scene in the season finale had me really interested.

It looked like they were gonna move the series forward in time with what we saw with Dion.

It definitely looked like the series was gonna take a different direction for sure.

Really disappointed Netflix cancelled this show. Definitely had a good chance to be a low key cult classic if they gave it a chance.

Netflix for some odd reason loves cancelling good series or just abandoned them. They got a shitty record on their series. It makes it hard for me to get into new series that debuts on their service.

I know it has to be pissing off a lot of their subscribers and probably part of the reason folks are canceling their subscriptions for other streaming services.

They definitely need to get their act together and invest the time needed to develop new and current series if they want to stay in business.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew it was canceled but watched season 2 anyway and finished last night.

Decent season. It was a little darker than the first and played out well. The series progressed two years forward, Dion’s character is a little more mature and less annoying than season one I noticed.

For the gay agenda trackers, they got a flamboyant gay black man in season 2. He is a director for a small community theater show. His character plays out similar to the gay character Damon Wayans did in the series In Living Color “Men on Film” sketches.

For the Thirsty, the Asian broad from season one is shown more in season 2. And that bird looked fine as Fuck. Whoever did her outfits need to get a Emmy nomination. Every scene she did, she was looking on point in them tight dress’ and “Fuck Me Heels”.

Looked her up and she is married to a Brotha in real life. She supports the Struggle.

Ali-Ahn-with-William-Jackson-Harper.jpg

william-jackson-harper-and-ali-ahn.jpg

And that after credit scene in the season finale had me really interested.

It looked like they were gonna move the series forward in time with what we saw with Dion.

It definitely looked like the series was gonna take a different direction for sure.

Really disappointed Netflix cancelled this show. Definitely had a good chance to be a low key cult classic if they gave it a chance.

Netflix for some odd reason loves cancelling good series or just abandoned them. They got a shitty record on their series. It makes it hard for me to get into new series that debuts on their service.

I know it has to be pissing off a lot of their subscribers and probably part of the reason folks are canceling their subscriptions for other streaming services.

They definitely need to get their act together and invest the time needed to develop new and current series if they want to stay in business.

Great review as always fam

From everything I have read and learned

Outside the HUGE signature properties

Like stranger things the Witcher etc

They are in constant need to gain BRAND NEW SUBSCRIBERS
That appears to be the be all end all

But I agree RETENTION I think is important too

Awards, great reviews, word of mouth, an extensive library would be equally beneficial.